[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm dating this guy and in the third date it lead to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
so I'm dating this guy and in the third date it lead to sex in his car we had unprotected sex and he said he pulled out i told him to buy morning after pill he did and said let's make the most of the pill and we had sex 2 times again and he fully came in me
he doesn't really care if i be pregnant
what does it mean?
how can he not
he will be in trouble too if i become pregnant
am I just a fuck for him?
>>
>he doesn't really care if i be pregnant. what does it mean? how can he not
Because it'd be your problem, not his.

>he will be in trouble too if i become pregnant
Nah. If he's smart, he didn't give you his real name. Good luck collecting child support from a guy who doesn't exist.

>am I just a fuck for him?
Obviously
>>
>>17128068
>Nah. If he's smart, he didn't give you his real name. Good luck collecting child support from a guy who doesn't exist.
I imagine she has a phone number or something, that could be enough to track him down.
>>
>what does it mean?
It means you're both idiots b/c pulling out doesn't mean anything. Pre-seminal fluid.
>am I just a fuck for him?
You don't know for certain but in all likelihood, probably.

But, he might also be interested in a long term relationship. Feel it out a bit more.
>>
I know his full name his families names his linkdin and every thing
>>
he hang out with me and like put effort on that date took me every where and spend like 200 dollars and so i donnu
>>
this is what you get for being a whore
>>
>>17128031
>let's make the most of the pill and we had sex 2 times again
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>17128121
Obviously.
>>
>>17128031
Girls are degenerates
>>
He's probably just really, really fucking stupid.
>>
>>17128073
>>17128068
Speaking of child support.

If a man chooses NOT to have a child while woman ignores him and does, can he avoid any of that shit?
I am super pro choice.

>>17128031
>>17128031
Yes, obviously.

Sex >>>>>>>> You
in his book. Would be possible that he was too horny and didn't think straight so didn't give a fuck, but if after sex he didn't care either, that means he doesnt care about you.
>>
>>17128031
This is akwarde. What are your initials?
>>
>>17128866
the law will protect the kid not you

guys dont want kids but have to pay for them, guys get raped and have to pay for the kid years down the line, sperm donors have to pay for the kids

yes it happens and its stupid

if your gf pokes a hole through the condom or after a blowjob she goes to the bathroom and stuffs herself with your cum and you dont know about it and you dont know about it? hard to say and depends on the country/judge but the state will try to avoid paying for the kid so good luck with it
it happened to a friend and thats the reason i never had sex without a condom
>>
>>17129287
I want as mutch Kids i could make. But I don't want to know them. It's my gift to the world
>>
>>17129287

>sperm donors have to pay for the kids

Not if you donate through a clinic, even in the US.
>>
>>17128086
pulling out can be effective pre seminal fluid if it contains the right stuff seems to be not very effective in getting anyone pregnant in my experience
>>
Nobody gets pregnant from pre-cum. Yes It has sperm, it doesn't have enough to not get massacred on contact with the female body. That's why a full load has like 300 million. That's what it takes to get a few even close to the egg.
Now herps, that's a whole nother bag of pus.
>>
>>17128031
Obviously he plans to drop off the face of the Earth if he gets someone pregnant. Sounds like scum to me.
>>
Is there a reason why half of the posts in this thread are barely functional English
>>
>>17129360
Why chance it?
>>
>>17129428
If you can see yourself having a future with the girl, why not try and trap her?
>>
>>17128031
Well if you are dating an empathetic alpha male then yes he just wants a good time in his youth. My guess is that you are dating one because he was able to sleep with you so fast and right now only alpha males are having a blast using women for sex because of the sexual revolution.This is the future you chose.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.