[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So, long story short, I need to get revenge on someone.

I have skype, phone number, address, ID card, credit card and photos, videos etc.

This person was really greedy and basically an asshole to me, I was stupid to be so trusting but either way, here we are.

Anyone got ideas what to do?
Or know the risks involved in using certains part of the information I have?
Or maybe want it for themselves to sell on that there deeper webs.
>>
This what you do.
Take credit card info, buy 1500$ worth of 12" dildos. Ship them to his/her place of work. Buy 5 cases of 24 can monster energy
Leave a can randomly one day for 5 months. Feed anthrax to a pet
>>
dont mess with the credit card, as that belongs to the bank and trust me, those mothefuckers will get you smoked, as for the rest of the stuff you have... think about it.. do you really wanna do this? if so: spread his info here and everywhere you can, just quote stuff like:"disgusting human" or something like that.
>>
I guess give out his phone number to telemarketers and address to every spam mail you can think of

But beyond that, using that stuff will just get you into serious trouble
>>
Ask if you want the same thing to happen to you, because now that is has reached my reality, karma comes in to play and your reality will be adjusted accordingly because of quantum entanglement.

Are you being just?
>>
Ehhh, I am just going all out, so much info, so much harm, I mean it is over 50£ and if I could get that back, that be great(That won't happen though), otherwise all out :/
>>
>>17127934
Go and post this in /b
Do actually share the details
Good luck
>>
You will never be fulfilled or satisfied with your revenge, no matter how brilliant or elaborate.
>>
>>17127934
Go and post this in /b
Do actually share the details
Good luck

Any idea what the law says about posting that sort of stuff?
>>
/b/ wouldn't be your personal army, they wouldn't swarm him/her just because you say.
I have better ways to get them to do what you want but it basically means you being a mastermind.
>>
/b/ wouldn't be your personal army, they wouldn't swarm him/her just because you say.
I have better ways to get them to do what you want but it basically means you being a mastermind

Not looking for a personal army so much...but I am sure most people would gladly use the information for evil things when they see this person and know their job:P

As for masterminding, I am thinking of doing like adverts of "Renting out this apartment" "Live alone" "Looking for male room mate to split rent" "In call prostitute at this address"

(This info is for someone in romanina, which in this post I think could guess the gender and job of this person lol)
>>
>>17128045
This
>>
Alright
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.