[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm heading off to travel the world thanks to my job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_7136.jpg (140 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7136.jpg
140 KB, 600x300
So I'm heading off to travel the world thanks to my job. The thing is that I'm leavin my girlfriend back at home. I'll miss very important dates like her birthday. ( I'll be abe to comunicate very little)

I want to do something special like making a video that she can watch to start off the day or maybe have her open 1 present each month that I'm not with her.

I have 4 weeks any ideas?
>>
>inb4 dildo
>>
>>17127777
Just facetime a lot and visit as much as you can. In all likelihood you'll end up single if you have to resort to cute bullshit to try to distract her.
>>
>>17127810
visiting is pretty hard. fom june to january ill have about 43 days where I will be able to reach her
>>
>>17127817
That's plenty
>>
>>17127777
Checked
>>
Off-topic but you mind mentioning what you do and how you like it?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.