[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop being obsessed over getting a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462769227275-adv.gif (2 MB, 325x222) Image search: [Google]
1462769227275-adv.gif
2 MB, 325x222
Never had one, turned 18, handholdless virgin, and I'm giving up hope because I always get turned down or rejected
>>
Pls
>>
>>17127720
Get one
>>
>>17127780
I'm trying dude
>>
>>17127789
Are you really ugly, fat, poorly grromed, or socially awkward?
>>
Yeah. Don't give up, son.

I was a virgin until 18. It happens.
>>
>>17127720
I lost my virginity a week before my 21st birthday.
There is still hope for you and everyone for that matter, no matter their age, don't despair.
>>
Dude don't care so much about "getting a girlfriend", care more about finding someone who you really care about and connect with and get fulfillment from. Unless that is what you're doing, getting a girlfriend for the sake of getting a girlfriend is fucking dumb. It's like following a fad in school, you're just doing it because other people are
>>
>>17127720
And holy fuck that girl in the gif as a wicked chin
>>
Know someone who has one
>>
lower your standards and hook up with people

it'll fill your need for physical intimacy, and if what you really need is something more, you can work from there with a great deal more confidence
>>
>>17127720
I kind of want to know why the obsessions there. I'm not a very sexual person and I don't really understand the feeling of not having certain desires fulfilled. Can you explain? Maybe we can help each other put this into perspective. If not I'd say follow the advice of >>17127894
He seems to understand.
>>
>>17127894
Ive got confidence, and it's not just to fuck, I want someone to be with and such, do things with, all that shit. I never had many friends that were girls

>>17127793
I don't think so personally

>>17127861
Like I said, sex is nice, but I really want to be with a girl so I can feel a connection, and stop feeling so lonely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.