[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ I talked to my ex gf in person for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: holdthefuckup.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
holdthefuckup.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
hey /adv/

I talked to my ex gf in person for the first time in 2 months. I was going to apologize for what i did and accept that i could've fixed it but i didnt. However, I choked up for the most part and butchered the shit out of it. My ex is the manipulative type, so I'm done trying with her anyways. But this brings up another dilemna for me, how do i stop being a pushover and standup for myself? I'm really bad with confrontation and I usually take the blame even though I know I am in the right. How can I stop being a wussy?
>>
anybody?
>>
>>17127243
>how do i stop being a pushover and standup for myself? I'm really bad with confrontation and I usually take the blame even though I know I am in the right. How can I stop being a wussy?

Be confident.
That's all it takes.
>>
>>17127243
Talking to an ex is like taking a shit where you sleep.
>>
First, why did you meet up with her, and have you talked to her on the phone or texted her in the time since you broke?
>>
>>17127371
i wanted to catch up with her and apologize, and i did text her to organize this with her, but thats it. She just seems to be toying with me now
>>
>>17127243
>I know I am in the right.

thats what they all say nigger, state your invalid argument cause you probably got bitch whipped by female ocd when you left the toilet seat up

>fuck the toilet seat
>>
>>17127390
Well, she won't be as soon as you go full no contact. You tried, you choked, accept, move on. You don't have to do this any more, senpai
>>
Lol drew? That you?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.