[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this guy who's definitely my type, but he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: akunohana-003.jpg (448 KB, 800x846) Image search: [Google]
akunohana-003.jpg
448 KB, 800x846
There's this guy who's definitely my type, but he's a total asshole and very bitter + cynical. He's also a virgin. How do I seduce him?
>>
>>17127189
>How do I seduce him?
No need for that. Just ask.
>>
>>17127189
>but he's a total asshole and very bitter + cynical. He's also a virgin.

You're asking how to seduce a robot?

You don't.

He'll think it's just a cruel joke bein' played on him and he'll avoid you.

Guys like this are like this for a reason... maybe they've been called creepy too many times or friendzoned.

Realised they'll only ever be a friend, while Mr already-has-a-wife-and-beats-her gets the girl again.

Guys like this soon realise they are worse than guys like that and give up + stop tryin'.

They'll never make a move, and they'll never believe it when you make a move.

Unless you're willing to spend a long time gradually knocking his walls down and slowly building his confidence up as a friend first, then spending months tryin' to get him to fall for you (when he knows better than to fall for anyone), it really isn't worth it.

Move on and fuck Chad, like normal girls do.
>>
>>17127189
black mail him.
>>
>>17127202
This sounds like a good starting point for romance if you're in a manga (like op), but what to blackmail him with ...

OP, does he have a secret past no one but you knows about?
>>
>>17127202

robot here.

Not sure if this would work for other robots, but it wouldn't work for me.

First of all, I don't hide anything, not even my virginity.

Secondly, even if someone had something on me, I'd never give in to blackmail, otherwise I'm setting an example that they can control me and use the same leverage on me again and again.

Been blackmailed too many times to let it ever happen again.
Just rip off the band-aid and expose the blackmailer as a manipulative prick while you end up exposing yourself too. Then no one will trust them.
>>
>>17127200
Why does it have to be so complicated? I just want to masturbate with him.
>>
>>17127200
This guy is right.... Goodluck , females have done him wrong.
>>
>>17127220

It's complicated because his on the defensive.

If you go in offensive, he'll put his walls up higher and get even more defensive.
If you ignore him, you'll confirm his believe that he's not attractive.

You have to start out as friends, a gradually build up to something more over time, earning his trust.

Essentially, the only way to get a guy like this, is to groom him.

And that would kinda of make you a predator.
>>
>>17127189
kill him
>>
>>17127220
Yeah but who cares what you want.

Learn to care about his feelings first and maybe you'll get somewhere with him.
>>
>>17127189
Is he also fat, into anime, and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever?
>>
>>17127200
but guess what,once that person manage to make the person fall for her,that guy will be a keeper.its like showing him theres still hope for him to find a better partner.i assure he will turn to be keeper and loyal
>>
>>17127189
I was thinking of as many ways I could meme your post, from fedoras and Nietzsche to just explaining the plot of Aku no Hana, even bringing up the age gate, but then I figured, hell, you might not be a troll.

To be honest, you can't seduce people like that, because I know from personal experience. Every time a girl would show interest in me, I would avoid them completely, even ignore them if they said hello to me, not because I thought I was better than them -- though I thought I was better than everyone else in my chuuni-delusions before joining the military -- but because I thought it was some sick joke being played upon me and I wasn't about to be a submissive victim.

When you describe asshole + bitter + cynical, that equals narcissism. Narcissists are very aware of their flaws -- their many, many flaws -- but refuse to accept or change anything about their issues. You're seeing that today in major liberal political movements, but focusing on the individual, it's a young man who simply refuses to be taken advantage of. It's a sign of weakness. And weakness only leads to self-loathing for a narcissist.

Now, just because I'm self-aware doesn't mean I've lost one of my sick mental diseases. I'm still a raging narcissist. Every day is routine. And when you're a narcissist, and everything in your life is perfectly balanced, the LAST thing you want is to have another human being come waltzing into your perfect routine and start fucking it up.

A narcissist has no place for you in their life. You can try to get close, but the closer you get, the crueler are more repulsive they become. We want to be with you. We're lonely, we're desperate, we're scared, and we're alone. But we only want you when it's convenient for us.
>>
>>17127189
"I want you to fuck"
isn't really that hard.
>>
Robot here(or so I'm told),manipulation doesn't work nor does seduction and if he's smart enough he's probably noticed you(or your signs) and doesn't really care about you that much cause in his mind ,beating around the bush is for cowards or your insignificant to his life.
>>
>>17127189
Be honest with him. If he isn't down you don't need to waste time with him.
>>
>>17127189
Shock and Awe. To those types (myself included) beating around the bush doesn't do anything. Being blatantly obvious is the only way to get things across.

If someone were giving me hints that they were interested I would just deduce that it is my own delusions and pass it off.

If they came up to me and said "X-kun I would like to date/fuck/etc. you." That would work.
For my case anyways. Some people might be too far gone for even that to work, or they might not even be interested in interpersonal relationships like that.
>>
>>17128016
What if a girl just flat-out asked "Do you want to fuck"?
>>
>>17127189
Sounds like me but without the asshole part.

>>17127200
This hit close to home. I also think you should go with chad and leave us alone to our misery.
>>
>>17127233
No dont expose our vulnerability I dont want any of these succubus trying to tame me
>>
>>17127200
bullshit, if an attractive girl tried to kiss me or visibly showed attraction I wouldn't oppose, and I'm a bitter 22 yo virgin.
>>
File: WeddingBand.jpg (308 KB, 794x656) Image search: [Google]
WeddingBand.jpg
308 KB, 794x656
Wow you guys are bitter. How did you even get this way?

Guess I had the same childhood as most of you: parents didn't love me, never managed to make friends, no girl has ever shown interest in me, etc.
It hasn't made me particularly mean, cynical, or paranoid though.
I trust people by default unless/until they give me a reason to do otherwise.
Would probably be the easiest guy in the world to seduce.

Am I the weird one here?
>>
>>17130374
I guess, you are on 4chan after all.

My parents loved me, people would and do approach me but I have a hard time making friends, why is this?
>>
File: 1415378848831.jpg (140 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1415378848831.jpg
140 KB, 1024x681
>>17127200
This is literally me right now.

>>17128016
Sadly, this is me too. This post was quite the eye opener...
>>
>>17128016
I think you're confusing narcissism with paranoia.

A narcissist is the self aggarndizing, "i can never do wrong, i'm always the victim" bullshit you see a lot with single mothers.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 469x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 469x219
>>17127200
I'm not even a robot or all too bitter, but I understand this. I have been treated poorly and my past was awful. That didn't result in being a complete asshole, I'm usually nice, but I hate when people get close to me because of my trust issues. I help out whenever I can, but immediately after that I'm gone. I don't want thanks or anything, I just want to he left alone. I don't hate people, but in the end I think people usually aren't worth the trouble they cause.

So stick with ordinary guys, OP. In the end hostile sociopaths aren't worth the trouble, just as they think other people aren't worth the trouble they cause for them. It just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17130374
>Would probably be the easiest guy in the world to seduce.
Honestly if a woman gives me romantic attention I don't know wtf to do with it (if I even notice)
>>
>>17129757
Does that actually happen (I mean in the real world)?
>>
Jesus tittyfucking christ. Don't fuck up this guy getting any just cuz you guys didn't get any. If you have problems, go to a therapist and if that doesn't work go to another therapist. If that doesn't work it's prolly cuz you guys are happy with were you are.

But that's not the point. Let me tell you anon, being genuine can go a long way. I think it's worth trying to go after him. Because you'll prolly regret it later on. Also, heartbreak is good character building. Don't be a pussy about it. Guys are never emotionally venerable with each other (or at least not to the extent the girls are) so being close emotionally implies that you guys have something special.

So find out his darkest secret and he won't be able to leave you. Good luck dude
>>
>>17127200
As a closet robot who pretends to be interested in dating to appear like a normie, I can attest that this anon pretty much hit the nail on the head.

It would take months of knocking his walls down and convincing him you're not a typical distrustful Chad-loving slut ready to knock him down.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.