[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl isn't interested you're supposed to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 750x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 750x706
If a girl isn't interested you're supposed to move on to the next girl and not waste time chasing someone who doesn't want to be with you in the first place. I did and had a couple of flings, just sexual really although I do want a serious relationship. Somehow managed to recatch the interest of the first girl but seems like she's gone cold again. What do I do different in this cycle?
>>
>>17126799

nothing? i get shes kind of your OTP for now but there will be other girls. enjoy your life and independence while you can. looking for a 'serious relationship' is like looking for a 'best friend'.

you just meet people and see where it goes. chemistry takes care of the rest.
>>
>>17126822
I guess I'm just burnt out on this process of meeting people and being disappointed, even though I try really hard to hold no expectations. I guess I need to focus on something else for now.
>>
>>17126841

thats what i recommend. you cant really control the kind of people you'll meet or how you'll feel, and intending to meet people is holding an expectation even if you say 'not gonna find the love of my life tonight' cuz ur still going out intending to meet people anyway.

you do you and you do whats fun. externalize those hobbies where possible (most any hobby at least has a group of people that want to meet up and talk about it) and enjoy.
>>
>>17126847
Thanks I plan on doing that. I wish I was strong enough to cut out that first girl from my life to but maybe after working on myself a bit harder I'll be able to do it.
>>
File: 1460398554509.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1460398554509.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>17126799
Pls tell me that pic is real.
>>
>>17127238
It is
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-toe-curling-moment-tv-contestant-5471549
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.