[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too good to leave, too bad to stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1462822212062.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1462822212062.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Hey /adv/, this'll be drawn out so be prepared.
I've been with my fiance for 3 years, engaged for one. I'm 21 years old as of last month.
We began in a long distance relationship, her on the west coast, myself in the east. We hit it off great. Same interests, humor, tastes. Eventually, we broke up for a few months while I dated someone else. This broke her heart, and she tried to get me back by losing weight. Starved herself. I ended up going back to get because I felt as though she loved me quite a bit to suffer so badly. She swore she never would be with anyone else, and that too played part in my decision. I couldn't stand the idea of her being alone forever. I should mention that I was get first everything.
So, here we are, two years later. Engaged and living together.
I'm going into the airforce soon, and she's supported me in this, as she has all other things. However, I find myself daydreaming about other women, I find myself dissatisfied. She's not pleasing visually, and despite her sweet, loving nature, I'm discontent and bored overall.
I don't know what I should do. If I left, I'd feel so guilty over dragging her across the country, as well as for the times I hurt her (I cheated several times, not sex but all the same )
I feel as though I owe her my love, almost.
And like before, I can't stand the idea of her being sad. I know she'd cling to the hope of getting me back.
Do I stay and how things get better? I feel like I'm being crushed by this issue. Please help.
>>
She sounds insecure and like a doormat.

These things happen when you're scolded too harshly as a kid. Even for little things.. Try to be soft on her, she needs someone understanding. If you talk to her about being physically appealing; maybe she can change. If you're being a selfish piece of shit- she can do better; even if she doesn't think so.

When you're gone her attitude will let her be walked all over by someone.
>>
>>17126579
That's my worry. Outside of my infidelity, I'm a genuinely nice person. I don't want her to end up alone or with someone worse. I do care for her.
>>
>>17127410
Man, tell her to fuck off. You're only 21, do you really want to be tied down this youn?
>>
>>17126640
>i'm a genuinely nice person aside from my infidelity
Fuck you, buddy, you sound like the bitches everyone on here hates.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.