[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462687441382.jpg (17 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1462687441382.jpg
17 KB, 500x396
My gf and I love to have sex in public places, the chance of getting caught makes it even better, we've fucked in a park at night on a blanket, had car sex and we've recently had sex in a movie theater when everyone left.

Question is what kind of trouble with the law can we get into if we are caught, neither of us are underage and we are never nude and keep our genitals covered by our clothes (she wears a skirt and I unzip my jeans). Would it be a fine or could it be serious jail time if we are caught?
>>
Derpends on which country you're in.
>>
>>17126304
US
>>
>>17126295

depends locally and whether or not you get involved with an asshole. if the police catch you then you are in trouble, but no one else can legally detain you so as long as you get up and leave at the first sign of trouble you are fine.

if a cop doesn't see you then what proof is there? their word against yours.
>>
>>17126308
If you are caught banging in public you can be put on a sex offender registry
>>
>>17126308
Well you can become a registered sex offender if the police catch you. They might just let you off with a warning if they are in a good mood. That's worst case scenario though. Obviously you just cover up and get out of there if you think you might get caught.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.