[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a 19 year old guy falling for my best friend who is a 25 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 5103199372_a4f8ec7978_o.jpg (270 KB, 1000x859) Image search: [Google]
5103199372_a4f8ec7978_o.jpg
270 KB, 1000x859
Im a 19 year old guy falling for my best friend who is a 25 year old woman. Should I pursue it? We're very comfortable together and wouldn't want to ruin one of the best friendships ive ever had.
>>
Is she single? Where/how did you meet?
>>
>>17126203
Shes single and we met through some work we did together.
>>
If she's given you the most obvious signs like
>hanging at your home a lot
>taking you out a lot
>calling/chatting with you a lot
>being physically intimate with you like playfully kissing you on the lips or touching you in a sexual way

Then yeah, sure.
>>
>>17126196
Unless you're uncommonly mature for your age, don't do it unless there's some clear reciprocation on her part. I say this because her social circle and your social circle are not compatible at this time, mostly based on your age. Get to 21 first.
>>
>>17126224
>>17126225
We hangout at are places all the time because we are best friends. Always talking and texting.We cuddle and spoon and stuff but no kissing. I would have to go with im uncommonly mature because the immaturity of people my age makes it difficult to make friends my own age. Our social circles actually intertwine quite a lot.
>>
>>17126251
When you spoon do you cup your dick with your hand or do you let it rest on her ass?
>>
>>17126256
were clothed so im not cupping haha
>>
>>17126261
But you do rub it against her, right?
>>
>>17126196
Exactly the same thing happened to me some years ago although she was 24, not 25

Forget about it boy, you should take some distance from her because you'll become obsessed if you don't.

I became too obsessed with her and eventually she decided to end the friendship. I still miss her, but the truth is we can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>17126196
Statistically it will end in divorce.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.