[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I keep going, knowing that no matter what, someday I,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do I keep going, knowing that no matter what, someday I, and everyone I know will sink into nothingness?
>>
>>17126108
Because you haven't yet and others already have.
>>
>>17126108
God, I am so here.. I fucking hate it. Not sure what happened to make me start thinking this way all the goddamned time but I hope I can enjoy life again sometime soon
>>
>>17126108
Haha I remember when I was 19...
>>
>>17126108

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NfeTavdiY8
>>
>>17126108

Get over yourself. Let go of the part of your ego that makes you think you're too "important" to sink into nothingness. Dust to dust, m8. Enjoy your life, and do whatever you can to make life a little better for the people around you, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>17126108
Don`t be so arrogant to think our existence or actions have any meaning.
>>
>>17126198
this
you need to be 18 to post here OP
>>
>>17126198
>>17126189
I don't think people are that important. That doesn't mean I just want to slip into nothing forever.

I'm set to make big changes in my life, and things are going well, but my feet don't want to move. This feeling just takes me from time to time and I hate it. I go from getting up early everyday and being really proactive to sleeping in until noon, then lieing in bed for a few more hours. The only thing that gets me started anymore is not wanting to let my dog down when he comes in and wants to go for a run.

When I run, even in the fresh beautiful air and sunshine, sometimes it's like I'm not even there, and I keep thinking that I'm running, but for what, to get a few more miles ahead of the reaper?

I fucking hate it. I know I'll probably get out of this slump, but I don't want to be in this stupid pattern anymore. A month of productiveness and engagement, only to slip into a week of being a worthless shit heap.
>>
>>17126188
Thanks for that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.