[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I study for the driver's permit exam? I took once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460879345919.jpg (109 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1460879345919.jpg
109 KB, 540x810
How do I study for the driver's permit exam? I took once before in high school and failed with a 36(need 40 to pass).
>>
>>17125872
Bump
>>
>>17125872

>read the book
>take online tests
>ask someone to read the book and ask questions from the book itself so you get the exact information from the book
>>
>go in
>take test
>fail
>study more
>retake test
>pass
>???
>profit
>>
Go online and find some quizzes you can take to prepare. That's what I did.
>>
>>17125872
BUMP LEVEL INFINITE
>>
>>17125872
If someone can't pass a driving exam after the second time then they should not be driving.
>>
>>17125872
I honestly don't understand how someone can be smart enough to write this question with proper grammar and spelling and yet be stupid enough to need to ask it in the first place.
>>
>>17127393
I can't memorize the answers to the fine/law questions.
>>
>>17127337
>if someone cant recite fine penalties they shouldn't be on the road.
>>
>>17127474
No, you can, you just haven't tried hard enough.
>>
>>17127482
The book is 210 pages.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.