[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont know what to do with my girlfriend. Shes too sexual for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: images-17.jpg (10 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
10 KB, 470x313
I dont know what to do with my girlfriend. Shes too sexual for me, always wanting sex or to give me blowjobs while I'm trying to play my games.
I'm happy with sex once every 2 weeks or so and just fapping in between but she wants to have sex once a day and it's getting annoying.
I dont know what to do about it, I've talked to her about it and she puts it back onto me wanking instead of having sex with her. Is it actually a big deal? I love her but i dont know if I can keep doing this. We've been together a year and a half.
>>
Not sure if bait...
>>
>>17125682
Its not, I really dont know how to get past this
>>
>>17125689
Then I think it's time to split. Not because you or her are bad people or anything but you guys aren't compatible.

Do you want to find out she cheated on you because she wasn't satissfied?
>>
>>17125696
She wouldnt cheat on me, shes very insecure and thinks im the best she can get. I love her so much, shes perfect except for her being super sexual with me. If I could get her to stop trying to have sex every day then it would be the perfect relationship
>>
>>17125678
>not getting a bj while playing games
>>
>>17125702
Dude, even if she wouldn't cheat, it doesn't change the fact you guys aren't compatible.
>>
>>17125708
Yeah? Its annoying with her climbing under my desk. Makes me lose concentration
>>
>>17125678
Coming from someone who's been in a similar situation: cut back on fapping. Yes, most women get majorly offended when you fap instead of having sex with them.

Think of it this way: From her POV she's offering you freshly baked cake and you opt for a McFlurry that's been in your room for several weeks instead. I know it sounds overdramatic, but apparently that's how they feel about it.

Had the same problem with my gf at first (was so used to fapping, because I was a 22yo khv before I met her). Cutting down on fapping and actually having sex with her solved most of it. Seriously, most guys would kill to be in your/our position.
>>
Sexual compatibility is important. Neither of you will be fully happy if:
>Alt. 1: You have sex every two weeks, she always wants more.
>Alt. 2: You have sex every day, but you're not into it.
Either you find another solution where, potentially, she finds sex elsewhere or you brake up. But don't pretend sex isn't importnat by ignoring the issue whilst living unhappily.
>>
>>17125709
We're compatible in every other way. She just needs to not be so sexual?
>>17125711
I dont think me fapping is such a big deal. Having sex is too much effort even if shes on top, which she always is.
>>
>>17125718
>She just needs to not be so sexual?
Jesus christ you're a cunt.
>>
>>17125718
Google sexual compatibility
>>
>>17125718
Yeah, I knew this was bait from the start.
>>
>>17125678
Just do it, she'll get tired of it eventually.
>>
>>17125728
>>17125678
It's because you're not doing it, that she wants it so badly.
>>
If she isn't getting it from you she's going to get it from someone else.
>>
>>17125718
>I dont think me fapping is such a big deal. Having sex is too much effort even if shes on top, which she always is.
Newsflash, this is at least 50% about what she thinks as well.

You might think it's less annoying, but to her it's probably frustrating (at best).

Seriously beginning to think this is bait.

>halp
>get help
>not that kind of help!
>>
Break up
It wont work

The same way a girl who doesn't want sex more than once a month and a guy who wa ts it every day

Find someone who sees sex as a chore
>>
>>17125720
How is that being a cunt?
>>17125725
Im not baiting? Besides sex theres no other problems.
>>17125730
Then how do I get her to stop wanting it by not having sex 7 times a week?
>>17125733
What can I do to help besdies have heaps of sex then?
>>17125742
I dont think its a chore, i just think its alot of effort and mess for something I can do myself
>>
bait bait bait
>>
>>17125763
You don't
She wants sex, you don't
You can't change that besides force feeding her hormones
>>
>>17125763
>What can I do to help besdies have heaps of sex then?
At least compromise. You don't have to have sex erryday. And maybe not even every other day.
But maybe you can live with having sex instead of fapping twice a week, you know?

Talking to her about it is a step in the right direction, now you (maybe both of you) need to learn how to compromise.
>>
>>17125763
>hen how do I get her to stop wanting it by not having sex 7 times a week?
No.

You do it until she gets tired of it. The same way you get tired of masturbating if you do it every day for a a while.
>>
>>17125763
You wont be happy having sex and she wont be happy without it
>>
It just fucking baffles me just how mismatched people end up in relationships. You would have been perfect for my ex, she thought once a week was a good amount, but she would have loved how little you asked for sex.

To answer your question, bail. You're both gonna be miserable if you keep dating and its gonna result in her cheating on you or you lashing out at her.
>>
>>17125775
I dont think she would get tried of it. We used to do it a stupid amountwhen we first got together and she was always up for it.
>>17125777
I think if she stopped being overly sexual she would be happier then trying to get me to do it
>>
>>17125794
Did you stop to think for a second that she might be happier with someone else?
>>
>>17125773
I will try this but I dont really see why I need to stop fapping so much. I honestly dont see it as a problem.
>>17125789
I love her too much to bail. She thinks the world of me. Leaving isnt an option
>>
>>17125794
Break. Up.

This is not a problem with her that she needs to fix. This is a problem with the two of you being incompatible.
>>
>>17125799
>I honestly dont see it as a problem.
clearly she does, you selfish sack of shit.

Break up.
>>
>>17125800
We're compatible in every other way though.
>>17125802
How does me not wanting to have sex make me selfish?
>>
>>17125807
>How does me not wanting to have sex make me selfish?

How do you even respond to this?
>>
>>17125807
>We're compatible in every other way though.
Tough luck.
Break up.
>>
>>17125815
Seriously want to know the answer. >>17125816
Im not breaking up with her
Is this really a problem?
>>
>>17125815
If your partner wants sex and you dont they suffer and you're selfish

If they don't want sex and you want it you're bothering them and you're being selfish

Look we get it you love her but it honestly just wont work
Try talking to her and you will see how you two are not sexually compatible

You came for advice but you wabt to hear yes op you're right shes being stupid
Well i feel sorry for her because it sucks having a sex drive and being with a person with a dead one
>>
>>17125807
>How is it selfish to deny someone's needs, turn those needs into a flaw in their personality that they're obligated to fix, absolutely refuse to compromise on any level, and continue stringing them along despite this insurmountable difference because you like having them around and know that they have no idea how much I better they can do?

Gee anon, I don't know.
>>
>>17125824
>Im not breaking up with her
Then you're being an asshole.
>Is this really a problem?
Yes.
>>
>>17125830
Im not forcing her to stay with me?
It wasnt always like this.
>>17125831
Again not forcing her to stay with me.
>>
i dont get this. if the sex is relly good there is no reason to not have it. stop fapping and compromise. 2-3 times a week should be possible.
are we talking "lame but getting to orgasms" sex?
>>
>>17125838

That doesn't mean you're not a selfish fuck.

If I sit around doing nothing all day and force my partner to bring home the bacon and clean up after me, I'm not forcing shit either, but it's obviously a dirtbag thing to do.
>>
>>17125849
No, the sex is pretty good. She does anything I ask and is very open to trying new stuff. She always is bringing up things we could try.
>>
>>17125860
can you give more insights on why you danot want to have sex more often? stop fapping start having quickies
>>
>>17125898
Too messy and too much effort.
Easier to just wank
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>but we are PERFECT for each other besides this one deal-breakingly huge incompatibility

I know this is bait, but these are my favorite /adv/ threads.
>>
>>17125902
You only have 2 options, start getting into sex, or break up.
Honestly dude I was in the exact situation, my last girlfriend wanted it all the time and I just couldn't be bothered more than maybe once or twice a week, but still fapped any time I was home alone. Have you considered that you might be addicted to masturbation? Regular sex is the best possible cure for a masturbation addiction, and you have easy access to that cure if you just put in a bit of effort for someone you supposedly care about.

If you want the relationship to work, make the effort. You claim to love her, don't you want her to be happy?
If you won't have sex with her, the relationship is doomed no matter how compatible you are in every other way, and it is unfair to keep stringing her along if you know this. She might think you're the best she can get at the moment but I assure you you're not, so let her go and just watch how fast she finds someone else to think that about, someone who actually makes her happy.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.