[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: skag.png (90 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
skag.png
90 KB, 213x214
I'm your typical autismo neet and I'm honestly done.
my life is dlank meming and smoking weed in my room living off my parents money.
I cant go outside to socialize with people to find a connect so I buy my weed off the darknet.
the guy I buy from sells a shit ton of other drugs. Everything from speed to dmt.
The one thing that really interests me is the skag.
I haven't been happy in years and i feel like this is the only way i ever will again.
Why shouldn't I just buy heroin and truly give up?
I've bought xanax from them and it was stronger than the shit I'm prescribed so I'm sure the heroin would be pure.
Are there any downsides to heroin other than addiction?
>>
Heroin doesn't make people happy for very long friend.
>>
Just overdose
>>
The highs are nice but the lows are debilitatingly low. It won't improve things.
>>
>>17125677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NfeTavdiY8
>>
>>17125677

>my life is dank memeing

stop

>smoking weed

quit

>living off my parents money

get a job

>i can't go outside

you literally can. you choose not to.

>i am numb to joy due to living in a cage and doing nothing but drugs all day
>but im pretty sure other drugs is the only way to ever be happy again

shit logic. stop taking drugs and let your brain fix itself so that it can enjoy life without drugs.

>is there any downsides to heroin other than addiction

yes. for instance, it actually shrinks the part of your brain that helps you feel emotions meaning you will only be able to do so while on heroin, but each time you will need more and more. it costs a hell a lot and when your parents cut you off you'll do crazy shit to get it.

TL;DR stop doing drugs, go outside, sleep on the beach, kiss another dude, go see a psychic for the laughs, play some lasertag then go get a beer.
>>
Heroin doesn't really make you happy, it just makes you give less of a shit about how terrible things are. It is escapism through anaesthetic and sedation.

If you tried it addiction isn't immediate like people pretend it is and IMO you've already got to have the kind of life where being off your face for most of the day for several days a week for a couple of weeks is a desirable option before physical dependence and addiction develops.

Once you get to that point then a heroin addiction is becomes your reason to do something and eventually it overrides other activities and behaviours and it becomes your main justification and coping mechanism. At this point psychological dependence and physical dependence makes staying on heroin preferable to being off heroin. After long enough you don't know what else to do because it is what you do and what you know.

It isn't really fun at any point, but then 'normal' people don't develop psychological dependence on shit like ketamine and yet I've known plenty of ketamine 'addicts'.

Your post sounds like a cry for help. Like a heroin addiction will bring about a scenario where shit gets so dark and awful that someone steps in and takes over for you. It doesn't seem very imaginative?

Like you think it is bad now. Imagine it being like this, but also having a heroin addiction.

I'm not anti drug at all. But I am firmly in the camp of better living through chemistry, not escapism from living which generally leads to suppression of authentic living and presenting barriers to dealing with the issues in your life.

Also did I say it isn't fun? It is nice, don't get me wrong, but it is kind of like being super fucking itchy and nauseous and not being able to shit for 3 days alongside sedation and feeling relaxed. There are a bunch of drugs which are more relaxing.
>>
>>17126072
What in the fuck is this autistic garbage
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.