[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fat-bastard.jpg (32 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
fat-bastard.jpg
32 KB, 550x310
I'm fat, but I want to lose weight. Fact is, I have no idea how. I allready eat healthier, no junkfood or soft drinks.
There's no gym near and I have no friends nor family to help me, any advice?
I am 1,74cm and my weight is 143,6. I just want to lose 20-30kg, any advice?
>>
>>17125478
Space truckers fan?
>>
Bicycle probably?
>>
>>17125478
Eat less, move more.

If you eat fewer calories than you use in a day, you'll lose weight. It's not easy, but it IS simple.

Make small changes to your lifestyle and diet that you can stick to. Harsh short-term solutions don't work because you (like everybody else) won't stick to them.

Expect it to take a year. Don't make a plan you can't see yourself sticking to for a year.
>>
>>17125478
Walk, run, lift things around the house just as if they were free weights and remember the old stand-byes like sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks, etc. If you have money to spare, consider getting some exercise equipment or videos and MOVE THAT BODY! Whatever you do, motivation is critical...you have to do it often and consistently, with enough variety to keep you interested and challenged. GL out there!
>>
>>17125478
Go on a fruit (avoid sugary ones like bananas) + veggies diet. Do it for a week. The results will motivate you to actually move beyond crash dieting. Start walking. Google "intermittent fasting". Cut down all sugars.
>>
>>17125478
I'm 180cm, my weight was 123kg back in March 2013. I live a pretty sedentary life (I don't exercice and I have an office job).

I only changed my diet:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, a banana and chocolate milk (I can't stand milk alone so I used low fat/sugar chocolate).
Lunch: 2 apples, 1 orange.
Dinner 2 days in a row : 60g of brown rice with a small portion of chicken (curry, mixed with vegetables, etc.), I can't give you quantities for that because I made all that shit from scratch but think of something that looks like that http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tumblr_mdp3jobYoz1rkjkopo1_500.jpg
Dinner the next 2 days in a row : 85g of whole wheat pasta with a small portion of bolognese sauce (sans cheese of course), some small meatballs, same as above for the quantities.

I stopped eating snacks and only drank water.

By June of the same year, my weight was at 97kg.
>>
Eat less, move more. Try going for walks, and make the walk longer each week. Gradually pick up your pace. Eventually, turn that walk into a jog. Cardio will be your friend.

If you want to look better muscle-wise, too, start lifting a bit. You can purchase sets of free weights, though they're a little pricey.

Good luck. I'm also losing weight, I know it can be hard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.