[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been struggling to get people to like me, how can i improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Photo 1.jpg (113 KB, 684x640) Image search: [Google]
Photo 1.jpg
113 KB, 684x640
I have been struggling to get people to like me, how can i improve my looks? The guy in the picture is me.
>>
>>17125421
People like you based on personality, not looks.
>>
I like you. Are you Brit?
>>
>>17125421
honeslty?

you look creepy as fuck in that picture. It might just be the no neck thing because of the... whatever the fuck that is you're wearing.
>>
Stop cutting your own hair, looks retarded. Otherwise you seem fine.
>>
>>17125421
Are people meming on this board?
That smile is creepy af, it's def' not an honest smile. Just be genuine, and get a normal haircut (short sides, longer top and a bit of wax).
>>
Grow your hair longer in terms of looks.

Know what your interest are? Find people with similar ones.

In Grade 9 I was kind of a drifter myself until I decided "fuck it, I've got nothing to lose" I basically dropped hints to the is one guy in my class that I like Anime, we've been best buds ever since.

Obviously we have more similar interests than Anime, but it's all about getting that initial "thing you have in common" with someone.

"Popularity" is overrated, just find a group of friends who share your interests and stick with them.
>>
Kek why are you people calling him creepy? His smile is fine, he looks like a normal guy.
>>
>>17125421
Just learn to squat and join your slav brothers
>>
>>17125421
Bring back squiggle line girl, but without the squiggles.
>>
>>17125421
You know the girl in your picture asked the same question about you a couple days ago.
>>
Just got home, here's a more recent photo of me.
>>
>>17126435
Lol, the kid in the background looks like a fag.
>>
>>17126440

lol so does the kid in the front

>>17126435
>>17125421

while i applaud you for postiong photos you have to realize you are posting some shitty ones. the first is you scrunched up all weird, not horrible, but the second one especially is an uber close up.

from what i can see you need to grow your hair out. your nose is naturally too big so if you ever feel like getting surgery i advise it. your nose never stops growing just so you know.

other htan that you look like you could be cute but its hard to tell cuz you're kinda scrunched and its a small fuzzy pic. need bigger clearer pics of all sorts to know for sure.

but grow your hair out.

and please remember that looks only really decide if people will pursue getting to know you. if you talk to people and they dont like you the issue is your personality / chemistry. your looks open doors easier, but even ugly people get friends cuz when you get to know them you realize they're cool.
>>
>>17126440
He is my brother, please don't say that about him.
>>17126453
I wouldn't be allowed to grow my hair longer, my parents demand that i keep it short and would kill me if i did. And yeah, I've been considering surgery for a while. Everyone calls me a Jew because of my nose.
>>
>>17126477

im not saying get it down to your shoulders, but if your parents are still in control of your hair then you arent in a position where people are just ignoring you based solely on looks. you seem weird based off looks. maybe you're also weird in general.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.