[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to sea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (510 KB, 1280x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510 KB, 1280x876
I really want to go to sea,and just experience a sailors lifestyle.
Where should I start?
Can I get hired without prior experience?(I live pretty far away from the nearest port)
>>
You start by not glamorising what it's going to be like.
>>
Go go to a major port town and hang out by the docks showing off your your cute lil male bottom anf fuckable whore mouth....
>>
>>17125404
THIS

real life isn't moby dick
>>
In the Navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the Navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the Navy
Come on now, people, take a stand
In the Navy
Can't you see we need a hand?
>>
>>17125422
Have you ever seen the romanian navy?
I dont really think of that as an option.
>>
What are your hobbies? >>17125444
He assumed you were in America is all. I was gonna suggest the merchant marines until you said you weren't American. You might have some luck if you go down to the local docks while it's fishing season and see if anybody there is willing to take on greenhorns?
>>
>>17125396
OP i've been to the ocean, it's big, it's wet and it's got alot of fucking ways to kill you.
Please consider being a fisher man or a cabin boy, or something before signing up to any naval military.
>>
>>17125396
Look up equator crossing hazing rituals.

Modern navy isn't very romantic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.