[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meets girl Months go by Falls in love Gets in a terrible terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461698690031.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461698690031.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
Meets girl
Months go by
Falls in love
Gets in a terrible terrible fight
I apologize
Girl wants to just be friends then evaluate where we stand

What do?
>>
youre a nice guy arent you?
>>
>>17124914
I mean I love her
Is that sarcastic?
>>
Don't be friends, move on with your life and find someone new to fall in love with
>>
>>17124920
That's gonna hurt a lot
She said she still loves me
>>
>>17124919
what i mean to say is dont be a nice guy.

women dont wanna be with a man who is so nice all the time. when a man is like that to them they only seem him as a friend.

be a little dominate just not too much.

continue as a friend and slowly but surely flirt your way back to where you were. dont immediately spill your heart out to her. it wont work and it never has to anyone.

if youre still stuck as a friend then its time to move on friendo
>>
>>17124928
We were together I wasn't in the friendo-zone
I started the fight and I was a huge dick
>>
>>17124924
She doesn't love you romantically enough to stay in a relationship with you and work it out within that. She wants to be out of the relationship with the distance of friends, it's sad, but that's the fact. Staying friends means you'll always be in a constant state of pining, regret, and what-ifs.

Once you both move on with your lives, maybe you can meet again and start fresh, or maybe you won't and you'll meet someone new that you can love just as much or even more. Just gotta take that step
>>
>>17124937
Damn dude this hurts I've never been so in love with a woman before her
>>
>>17124952
That's too bad, because you really messed up pretty big time. Take what you've learnt here and apply it to your future relationship. Try your best to be a better man and better person and you won't be as likely to mess up so badly in the future
>>
>>17124964
I appreciate your time man I understand I just needed a swift kick in the ass for being so stupid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.