[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, So it's coming up on 18 months with my and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dam son.jpg (24 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
24 KB, 258x258
Hey /adv/,

So it's coming up on 18 months with my and my gf. She's absolutely amazing. But I haven't seen her in over 9 months since I have been joined the military. We skype and talk everyday and have a strong mutual trust and love for one another.

I'm not much of a crier, but today just before she was about to go to bed I looked through all our shared media on telegram and cried. Looking through all the places she had been, seeing her gorgeous face when she would take selfies for me, all the things she's eaten and cooked, and even just mundane things made me tear up.

I'm not purely sad or happy right now i can't put much of a finger on it. What am I going through right now /adv/?
>>
sounds like regret.
>>
>>17123970

Also, I'll go through a picture and remember where I was when I got it and the things I was doing. Like I am going back through time of all our time apart.
>>
>>17123978

There's no one else I want to be with. I do regret not being able to take my international leave to go see her though. It will probably be close to Christmas time when I will be able to take it and be with her again.
>>
>>17123970

where is your gf at op
>>
>>17123988
Not regret for your relationship, regret for becoming Private Pyle and leaving your life behind like a fucktard.
>>
>>17124077
Wales

>>17124101

She was already studying abroad overseas for a 2 year special program she always wanted
>>
this is why you don't join the military unless you're single and plan on staying that way
>>
it's great that you have this kind of love OP, but watch yourself and keep your feelings in check lest it hurt like a bitch later on in life
>>
>>17124117

oh yeah I know its much easier. I will be stationed in Japan soon too.

>>17124129

yeah keep focused on work and put things in perspective.
>>
pls respond
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.