[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >ugly >ugly as fuck >messed up face >big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: CYMERA_20160503_032005.jpg (205 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20160503_032005.jpg
205 KB, 480x640
>be me
>ugly
>ugly as fuck
>messed up face
>big ears
>decide to grow hair so i can cover my ears
>my hair is curly (aka shitty)
>fucking ugly with long hair
>even worse with short hair
>disgusted to even look at my face in the mirror
>super tired to be me

I'm here to ask tips, anything in your opinion that would make this shit face a little better
(Suicide is always an option)

pic of my face (almost a gore in my opinion)
>>
>>17123457
Just cut your stupid hair and style it a bit and you'll look fine you faglord
>>
File: Kirk-Hammett.jpg (259 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Kirk-Hammett.jpg
259 KB, 630x420
You have kirk hammett syndrome. Just do what he does, grow facial hair and trim your eyebrows thin. He seems to make it work.
>>
You got a good strong jaw man. Try pucking your eye brows, grow out some light stubble, and maybe try a haircut with a fringe
>>
>>17123457

You look perfectly normal OP.
>>
>>17123466
the fucking big ears make it impossible to "look fine" anon, idk why, they make me feel like a full-patch idiot when im using short hair
>>
>>17123457
Whoa, calm the fuck down, boy. Youre not that ugly, so chill. Average face not the special snowflake you think you are.
Cut that hair. Its your most ugly feature. I think big ears cute btw
>>
>>17123490
Oh my GOD you homo
NO ONE cares about big ears
Seriously
Amd that ugly flat hair you have is doing you more of a disservice than the hugest ears on the planet ever could
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 620x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 620x932
>>17123457
can you post a picture of you smiling, with teeth?

also you should do your hair like in the picture
>>
>>17123457
You look like the Mona Lisa painting
>>
Your nose is the problem, get a surgery.
If you can't, become the next Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>17123525
Nah, he's pretty ugly
>>
>>17123457
You look fine, senpai. You have an enviable jaw.

Get a haircut.
>>
Lighten/bleach your hair, get your eyebrows done professionally (costs $10 at most bruh) and stop pulling faces.
>>
You're not ugly bro, start taking care of yourself, shower daily and get exercise, do push ups before you go to bed and drink lots of water. When you actually are clean and healthy, you start to look it. Sun and lots of water and decent regular eating will work wonders both for your self-esteem and self-image.

Look after yourself better, and you will start to feel better about yourself, true story.
>>
>>17123457
get a haircut kid real short like dont do autistic shit like gel generally just stop being autistic and if you can manage that go the extra step by losing your autism, then youll be fine.
>>
No no no. I promise you wont look worse with short hair. Cut it. It looks disgusting long.
>>
Your hair makes my physically ill to my fucking stomach.
>>
>>17123457
Dude you're not ugly at all

You just have the worst fucking haircut ever and your eyebrows are thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Cut it out, trim the yebrows a bit, you will look a miles better.

People keep saying they're ugly but they don't realize that just a small amount of self care can completely change the way you look and the vibe you give
>>
File: lookmittens.png (323 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
lookmittens.png
323 KB, 400x504
>>17123457
I'd hit it.
>>
>>17123490
Dude, fucking Adam Driver has massive ears and he slays.
If ear size is actually something you care about you need a fucking therapist or something
>>
>>17123457
I know a few people with big ears my friend he makes jokes about them this girl they make her look cute with em trust me dude nobody cares about them
>>
>>17123535
Jesus Christ what is that mutant in your pic? Is that a caterpillar on his lip?
>>
get a haircut
thin out your eyebrows
grow up a little more. you'll fill out.
>>
Go to the gym and get big... It changed my life, it can change yours anon
>>
i wish i had curls
>>
>>17123457
U're not ugly
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.