[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this toe all messed up for years. What do i do to fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160507_040606.jpg (524 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160507_040606.jpg
524 KB, 2048x1152
I have this toe all messed up for years. What do i do to fix it?
>>
It's cancer
You will die in 4 months
>>
this post made me appreciate my beautiful foot much more
>>
>>17123141
Fungus. Go to the dermatologist quickly before it spreads to other nails and destroys the currently infected one. It will never pass on it`s own.
>>
>>17123141
You can buy fungal nail medicine which you just apply to the nail. Takes about a year to go away, sooner if you buy the expensive one. But you're looks too far gone, best to ask a professional.
>>
>>17123141

Go to the doctor or else over time it will infect all your other toes and possible finger nails too. It will also infect everyone who uses the same socks and bath as you do. Trust me I neglected to take care of my 1 toe when I was younger and now all 10 of mine are like that, even worse is that they smell horrible. Don't suffer the same shoeless or sockless shame I do, please.
>>
Thanks. Fucking tor fungus. Grr
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.