[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, dyke scum here I have been dating my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, dyke scum here

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost two years now, and in the past few months my sex drive has tanked to almost non-existent due to a bunch of factors and stress. My girlfriend's has not. At all.

She was a virgin until she dated me, and gets very upset/feels humiliated if we don't have sex often. The longer we go without having sex, the more often she asks me about it, and I am at the point where I'm just becoming irritated whenever she brings it up.

I love her, and I want to make her happy, but I cannot force myself to be in the mood, I've tried a few things to get my sex drive back and they haven't worked yet. This is really bothering both of us, and the more it bothers her the shittier I feel about it which in turn makes it even less likely we're going to have sex.

It is getting to the point where we're almost daily having fights and getting depressed over this. Something needs to change, and I am not sure what to do to resolve this.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17122744
>Dyke scum here
>Virgin till she met me
Pick one. You can only hit third base.
>>
>>17122744
Real talk as a girl and a lesbian
>if you don't hit it she will quit it
Just finger her until she comes;do her as a chore.
>>
>>17122744
Sex is as much an emotional commitment in a relationship as it is a physical one, she probably feels unwanted and ugly and believes herself to be (partly) at fault for you not wanting to sleep with her anymore.
Which sucks. So, occasionally do her "the favour" and sleep with her or at least get her off, fucks sake woman.
>>
Make her cum dialy even if you are not in the mood. She will appreciate the attention and your efforts, and eventually understand that it's not about her. Be straightfoward: "I dont want sex but I will do m besto to keep you pleased meanwhile". Get her a vibrating toy to make your work easier. Who knows, maybe you will get aroused eventually.
>>
Lesbians are gross because they're not sexually attracted to me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.