[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I like (age 18) just told me she fucked a 34 year old guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: PhotoGrid_1461976375092.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1461976375092.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1920
Girl I like (age 18) just told me she fucked a 34 year old guy multiple times.

Should I bail?
>>
If you were 18 and you told her you fucked a 34 year old woman multiple times, do you think she would bail?
>>
>>17122657
Probably not. She's fucking into old dudes and it kinda bothers me
>>
>>17122660
Then bail, man.
>>
>>17122657
Mind you he kinda looks 40+ so I think the dude is lying about his age
>>
>>17122660
You seen Chasing Amy?
Even if you've seen it, watch this and then decide.

https://youtu.be/FlYZnd7dEPw
>>
>>17122643

She's got issues, stay away bruh
>>
I turn 30 this year and I want to bang 18 year olds still so looking forward to meeting this chick.

34 isn't old though, you're just weird.
>>
i used to date a young girl that fucked older guys like you, OP. except she was 16 when i met her.

not worth it op, girls like that are fucking INSANE.
>>
>>17122660
You idiot. She is into fucking older guys because we all are. Women like older men because they have their shit together, and are more likely to be providers. You should bail because she is young and already sleeping around, not because she likes older guys. Get that straight.
>>
>>17122732
It's funny because girls are retarded and the only older guys they're banging definitely do not have their shit together. I've seen it time and time again
>>
>>17122732
You're telling me the majority of 18 year Olds want to fuck mid 30s dudes? I can understand maybe late 20s
>>
>>17122760
Only the ones with daddy issues, which is 100% of the beasts on 4chan
>>
I would bail
Its too much of a difference and its just casual sex which im not into ad well
>>
>>17122643
Bail emotionally.

But physically... tap that shit until you get bored with it.
>>
>>17122728
You're just in denial. It's ok most old people are
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.