[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i done got wasted last night and passed out in my own puke the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fred.jpg (8 KB, 220x193) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
8 KB, 220x193
i done got wasted last night and passed out in my own puke the first thing i see in the morning is my phone screen with a sent message over facebook to a girl proclaiming my love for her what do?
>>
javascript:quote('17122188');
>>
>>17122285
i don't know what happened.
however,
you own up to having been drunk out of your mind and also own up to the fact that drunk texting holds some truth and that you'd like to ask her out on a date
>>
>>17122283
Why exactly can't you just move on?
You have a crush on her? She's a long-time friend? She's a coworker? More info please. If isn't anything special just leave it, bro. Shit like that happens all the time.
>>
>>17122296
Agreed
>>
>>17122283
just lie and say one of your friends stole your phone, or ignore it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.