[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find my purpose in life when I dont even have dreams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: willy.jpg (11 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
11 KB, 268x188
How can I find my purpose in life when I dont even have dreams?
>>
you accept that your purpose in life is shitposting on 4chan and jerking it to futa
>>
File: 1462355586360.png (176 KB, 275x269) Image search: [Google]
1462355586360.png
176 KB, 275x269
>>17122209
Just be yourself
>>
we don't have a purpose in life
you were lied to as a child

we just exist, we aren't here for anything or any purpose. You get to set your goals and acheive them but don't think there is a god watching you, and don't think you are 'meant for something' because that's a lie.
>>
>>17122209
Read "The Hero with a Thousand Faces".
>>
>>17122209
Believing you have a purpose implies an ordering force in the universe that is directing events.

So go pray about it and ask that force to give you direction.
>>
Just live your life a quarter mile at a time bro.

I'm 30 and my purpose in life has been and is to just hold a job so I can have financial security. This in turn makes sure I have emotional security that is free of stress. If I ever get married and/or have kids then my purpose will be to provide them the same thing I have provided myself for all these years.

Life is pretty good brah. Stop thinking about it too much and just live day to day, and make sure you're happy in the moment. Over time you'll be happy in the long term without even realizing it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.