[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see this profile on Tinder >think "ugh why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: v.jpg (56 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
56 KB, 576x960
>see this profile on Tinder
>think "ugh why can't it just be drinks"
>once we've matched I tell her we'll go on a date she'll never forget
>she accepts and we set a time/place

At the moment the plan is to bring her out the front of a Chinese restaurant. The place has assorted crustaceans in an aquarium out front. We're going to sit at a bench opposite and eat prawn crackers. I expect she'll get angry but she did ask for creative.

How can I refine this idea?
>>
>take me to a museum, gallery, festival or show

it says so right in her profile

also holy shit i dont like her
>>
She sounds insufferable... Why would you do that to yourself?
What exactly is creative in taking her to a chinese restaurant? Look up what cultural events there are and take her there. Where do you meet? I'll look it up for you and decide on one
>>
Op you're just looking for friends right? and you're not going to pay for all her shit right?
>>
>>17121805
I mean, I'll buy the bag of prawn crackers

>>17121801
We're not going inside, it's about trying to upend the conventions of dating. I want to continue the theme in better ways.
>>
She sounds like an insufferable cunt desu. Also this whole "entertain me <even though I'm 29>" reeks of entitlement, without even touching on the "I move to a different country ever year".

Honestly if you want to bang her send a pic of abs (download a pic of you need) and tell her to be at your place for drinks at 21 on Xday. Any other strategy is a one way to sexless beta town with girls like this.

Remember when she says she isn't coming to your place she is trying to convince herself, not you. Wear 3 condoms and get penicillin the day after.
>>
>>17121815
Don't even have a place to bring her back to desu
>>
>>17121820
Then why are you doing this?
>>
>>17121820
A date you'l never forget, fuck it take her to watch zootopia or someshit op.
She said she liked Disney so she might of been to pussy to watch it solo.
>>
>>17121835
Interesting
>>
>>17121808
My friend used to take girls on dates to the airport before security got too tight, They would go and sit on benches and people watch as people got reunited with love ones. It always seemed to go well and is an easy and open way to have conversation, even if it's weird. hope that help, I doubt it did, I wouldn't bother with the girl you posted.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.