[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of over a year now wants to go on holiday with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1376070958038.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1376070958038.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
My girlfriend of over a year now wants to go on holiday with a male friend. He's known both of us for a long time, and he actually introduced me to her. I haven't asked her much about it and I don't think I'll stop her from going anyway but I want to know... Am I fucked?
>>
No....but she will be, every day of that holiday
>>
Ask her if she'd be comfortable with you going on a holiday with a female friend for a little while.

If she's totally cool with it, shit's over.
>>
>>17121757
>>17121760

It can't be that bad guys? For what it's worth, she's quite religious, and I took her virginity.
>>
Does she go alone with him? Did she ask you to join them? How deep and trustworthy is that friendship in general?
Where do they go?
>>
>>17121790
She wants to go alone with him. She asked me to go with her initially but I couldn't make it due to work. I trust him very much - he's one of those people that has good morals and honour, but at the same time he likes to drink and I don't know what he's like drunk...

They want to go to Thailand.
>>
>>17121753
Sounds pretty weird to be honest.
I wouldn't allow it. Why? Because it just sounds sketchy. I mean with these sort of things it's always better that it happen sooner than later. If she cheats on you, dump her and find a new one, if she doesn't.....you might want to leave her just because it's too sketch to risk it.
>>
>>17121807
Thailand is hardly the safest place to travel to in the best of circumstances. And you'd let someone else take YOUR girlfriend there?

You're clearly not comfortable with her doing this, so voice your concerns. If she ignores them, she's trash and you should drop her like a sack of puppies.
>>
I'd be careful. My ex went on a internship with a classmate and ended up cheating with him. A holiday to Thailand is like a holiday you would go on with your partner. There will be a lot of romantic moments. Trust me, I wouldn't take the risk mate. Don't make the same mistake as I did.
>>
If she cheats on you she doesn't truly love you imo
>>
Break up. If your girlfriend openly lets you know they want to go on holiday with another man is, it's either her gay best friend or her lover.
>>
>>17121753
Yeah no. They want to fuck without you knowing.

Voice your concerns and if she just calls you a pussy/ jealous and doesn't respect your apprehension then you either need to take command of the situation and stick up for yourself or just break it off after that conversation.

Remember, this is a weird thing to ask, not you being jealous. It's weird because it's a sign that people want to cheat on you. Multiple people have said this in the thread.

Long story short talk with your gf about how this makes you feel uncomfortable and is weird. Anything other then "you're right babe, I just really wanted to go to thailand, but if it makes you uncomfortable we can wait to go when you have time off work."

If she knows you work and might not be able to get time off... I mean come on man. This shit happens often.
>>
>>17121788
>It can't be that bad guys? For what it's worth, she's quite religious, and I took her virginity.

Also religion means jack shit. She probably craves more romance because it was frowned upon in her younger years.
>>
>>17121753
>>17121807

Of course they're going to fuck, you idiot. There's no way they're going to get caught by you so it's just going to happen. It's just part of female nature. They may start out at first as just friends but seeing as how they probably dont know anybody there, that will instantly build a connection between to two. Before you know it, he's going to have his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and you're going to be licking his cum.
>>
>>17122477
don't project your fantasies onto op

but still female "friends" are usually not friends for long.
>>
>>17122467
>Sex isn't everything! Stop slutshaming strong, independent womyn!
>Boning someone outside of your relationship is literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>17122479

Men and women cannot be just friends
>>
Don't panic
If you trust them both, everything is going to be c0ol
>>
>>17122483
yes they can. I have many female friends. There is no sexual chemistry. They are just good friends.
>>
>>17122480
Don't mean it like that
>>
>>17122479
>Implying that interesting men can't have beta orbiters as well
>>
File: 1222866828395.jpg (10 KB, 399x314) Image search: [Google]
1222866828395.jpg
10 KB, 399x314
>>17122490

>They are just good friends.
>>
>>17122490

They only want to be around you because you benefit them in some way. Whether you buy them things or because of your social abilities.
>>
>>17122494
>>17122505

You can be friends and attracted to someone. That doesn't mean I am going to act on it or they are going to act on it. What is it with the high school mentality that only attraction means anything? Are you so insecure and lonely that you can't just be around a girl without deciding if you want to fuck them or not?
>>
>>17122516
>or because of your social abilities
Isn't that how you make fucking friends in the first place?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.