[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the average number of women a guy has to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What do you think the average number of women a guy has to ask out before one goes out with him?
>>
>>17121375

>What do you think the average number of women a guy has to ask out before one goes out with him?

Every man and woman is different. There is literally no answer to this question.
>>
Depends on the girls he's asking and what kind of guy he is

Low status guy asking out hot girls could get hundreds of rejections in a row
Muscley guy asking out whales will get yes on the first try
>>
>>17121379
Lets assume average man asking average women, and lets also assume he doesn't ask random strangers, but women he's known for a few weeks/months and thinks there might be chemistry?
>>
More than he'd like. About 3 for me but I don't beg girls to date me.
>>
Assuming we're talking average woman and average man, the answer doesn't matter because you're below average
>>
File: 1394351973019.gif (2 MB, 472x342) Image search: [Google]
1394351973019.gif
2 MB, 472x342
>>17121384

>Lets assume average man asking average women

Again, there is literally no answer to this question. I have no idea what an "average" man or woman is and it depends on context, level of attraction, location, etc.

I'm amazed that I have to explain to you that asking a girl out where she works is infinitely different then asking her out at a bar/club. There are SO many variables that there is logically, scientifically, no way to accurately answer this question.

You're trying to quantify something that isn't quantifiable and it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>17121375
Using baseline stats taken from Tinder
Girls swipe right 10% of cases and around 1/20 matches end up in a date
So using this we can aproximate the number to around 200 before he gets one date
>>
>>17121430
fuck me sideways. My life count of girls I've asked out is 7, so i need to go trough that shit roughly 193 times.

i would however like to point out that tinder=/=real life, so that number would be lower, still shit tough
>>
File: 1461564263671.jpg (23 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1461564263671.jpg
23 KB, 320x300
>>17121384
Depends on the country you are in, if it's americuck good luck getting an average looking girl.
>>
>>17121439
Ausfag
>>
>>17121435
Youre right, Tinder isnt real life and on tinder girls activly work to disqualify you so the game is entirely diffrent but its just to give you a basic idea how how many girls you need to ask out
One thing ive noticed from what people say is that a good wing man who talks about you in a positive way is extremly helpful
If you use timing to target her when her defences are down and use a good wing man in the right setting you could drastically lower the amount of rejection you face
>>
>>17121446
My friends are useless wingmen, what can I tell them to do to be better wingmen
>>
>>17121457
Being a wingman is taxing for sure
He needs to actually be willing to forgo his own needs and help you out first and foremost.
He is down there in the trenches with you fighting along side and thats about the mentality he needs
He has to keep sober enough and keep you from getting too drunk, sometimes he needs to initiate and he always needs to keep an "ear" on your conversation if he needs to interject to keep it from going stale
He shouldnt be afraid to get shot down and take the blunt of the rejection so you can punch through her softened defences and he should have good things to say about you

There is no one quick tip for being a good wingman, its a warzone you two are stepping into and you need that kind of trust between eachother to actually help out
Somedays youre the main man and othertimes youre the wingman, talk to your buddy you got in mind and work out a system with him
>>
>>17121470
My wingmen at the moment are all chicks in relationships. Good friends of mine to boot.

All they do is try talk me up, but end up making me look lame because they are as subtle as freight rain
>>
>>17121479
Look mate, there is no guide to getting chicks to like you because if there was life would be alot better for us guys
What you should know is just that she is activly looking for reasons to reject rather than accept so avoiding fuck ups is better than trying to impress
Try, fail, feel like shit, pick yourself up again and repeat. only way youre gonna succeed
>>
I don't think I've ever been rejected for a date, sure I've been dumped and never spoken to after one, but I think that unless you are really ugly/stupid chances are most woman are willing to at least give you a chance.

Also, I'm not counting bar/club rejections, of those I have a 0% success rate...
>>
>>17121554
I'm studying bioology at university and I've been told I'm at least a 7.

Trust me, its possible for none of them to even want a date.
>>
about tree-fiddy
>>
>>17121504
Even if there were a guide, it wouldn't work. There will always be less desirable girls than men who are looking. Therefore scarcity forces competition among men and choices for dateable women. As long as women have options, men will have a success rate lower than preferred
>>
>>17121375
>What do you think the average number of women a guy has to ask out before one goes out with him?
I'm not sure that number would have any meaning. There are too many variables involved, most of which depend heavily on the individual guy and the individual girls.
>>
>>17121375
1 in 100.

My problem is I don;t ask out 100 women. I usually pick about 20 online and eventually I get a date, but if you really need to fill that void with a female companion, I suggest you just take an erotic massage from a reputable place and hit on the women you pay to fuck.

It's what I do when I'd much rather just have sex and not look for any emotional commitment or psycho drama.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.