[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did i fuck up? >got a call last night about a party in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459883429100.jpg (308 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1459883429100.jpg
308 KB, 500x733
did i fuck up?

>got a call last night about a party in my town
>they are all new people so i was kinda sceptical
>end up going there with my friend, just because of the weed they had
>when i get there i get really awkward and i just cant manage to talk to the people there
>this guy passes me a bong and i thought that it was going to loosen me up a bit
>boy was i wrong
>after 5 minutes of more awkwardness i feel really dizzy
>all i remember is people being really worried and shit
>end up passing out in a place with just me and new people
>i sat in the same posture out on the porch for 3 hours after i woke up
>i was in my own world
People came to check on me regurarly
>after that the effect was gone
>im really fucking embarrased
>too embarassed to go back in
>so i just sit ther for 2 more hours until a guy offers to drive me home
>i gladly accept
>get home
>gets into bed
>starts crying because im so embarrased

I think i just lost all faith in myself
>>
Are you fucking kidding how dumb are you seriously , when you get drugs make sure you know what's in them you're a fucking retard and then you started crying over that you're pathetic stop winging about petty stuff and grow up.
>>
Sometimes, when you take drugs, you go to a different place. A tiny white space, with a tiny little blue light of hope.

Just say that out loud to yourself forty times and see if you're laughing by the end of it. If people ask you about last night, just tell them that. No need to feel embarrassed dude. You just went on an empty stomach is all.
>>
>>17121296

Its not a big deal in the slightest. People get fucked up. It happens all the time.
>>
>>17121380

This is very autistic advice. Don't take this advice at all.
>>
it seems like a bad idea to smoke with people you don't know well if you are not good at it. also it's always better to buy weed yourself and share with others, you will feel better about yourself and do something good for the others
>>
>>17121296

Why are you embarrased? Just own it. You spaced out... so what?
>>
Yeah m8, like chill! No problemo. You tripped out, now you fine again. Don't be so tough on yourself and enjoy a little!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.