[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I deal with a fact that at yesterdays bbq party, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462249792603.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1462249792603.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
How should I deal with a fact that at yesterdays bbq party, my ex came and I wasnt giving her any attention and shit like that, and this bitch was flirtying with my friend, he even walked home with her and came back like nothing happend. I wasnt pissed yesterday but now I'm a little bit pissed, should I? We broke up 5 months ago, and it was radio silence, now my friend is hiting at her for sure. How to deal with this shit?
>>
>>17121283
Tell your friend how you feel and how it's hurting your friendship. Fuck bitches in the meantime.
>>
>>17121283
She's called your ex because you are not together any more. And therefore what she does and who she's with is absolutely none of your business.
>>
>>17121311
Yes, but why my close friend is doing this to me?
>>
>>17121327
He is not doing anything to you. He is talking to a girl who you have no connection with.
>>
>>17121333
This logic is arrogant and ill advice. Better to let it go, for real, forgive, than to try and ignore something that certainly feels real to OP.
>>
Your best friend is a slave to the pussy. Let him go.
>>
>>17121283
Sounds like she did this intentionally to make you jealous, I could be wrong though. You really need to talk to your friend about this, OP. It obviously still bothers you and friends are never supposed to date their friend's ex. It's common sense. If your friend doesn't understand then it's time to get new friends.
>>
if you're single now it's just your brain telling you that you blew an opportunity to procreate and now someone else is moving in on what you used to have, the fact that you don't want to be compared to your friend in any way doesn't help the situation.

If you're not single I think it means you still have feelings for her and you regret how things ended.

If it's the latter I think you should talk to your friend about it and tell him that it's straining your relationship with him, if it's the former I think you should drop it and focus on 'upgrading' whatever that means to you.
>>
Fuck I did everything like I should. Blocked her from my life, improved, got new job, got laid, have lots of soccial life, and this shit hurts.
>>
>>17121333
How would you feel if your friend got with your ex? Some guys don't care some do. He'd an asshole for not at least asking permission.
>>
What do isnblownit off and move on to bigger and better things like your life without her for one. There is high potentiality that she is trying to get a rise out of you and if thats the case you cant let her have anything or she wins. Just move on with your fay and keep pretedning she doesnt exist and that will destroy her the most
>>
>>17122646
Why the fuck does he need to ask for permission. It is none of OP's business what they do.

OP stop being insecure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.