[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to trap mice? Or best mouse traps out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 750x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 750x733
Best way to trap mice? Or best mouse traps out there?
>>
Bump it's urgent
>>
>>17121119
Sticky pad mouse traps work well if they're the good ones. If you need to catch a lot of them, try the 5 gallon bucket catcher.
Failing that, get a cat.
>>17121125
How fast do you need it done? If you say "by Monday," you're probably SOL.
>>
>>17121119
Poison.
>>
ask /an/ or /k/
>>
>>17121138
>get a cat

Not op, but I live in a household with a total of four cats and we still have seasonal mice trouble.

Cats aren't necessarily good with extermination unless they are experienced mousers, and even then, you're only going to get rid of mice for any place the cat can go. If you have mice living in the small space between the walls and your cat can't enter there or fit, then there's nothing your cat can do about it anymore than you can.
>>
>>17121119
Actually, snake bedding (used+sheds and poop) tends to spook mice and rats away. I've used it plenty of times and while it won't kill a rat, it might drive it away and WILL prevent any more from coming in.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.