[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filipina threatend to starve the kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image4243.jpg (166 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
image4243.jpg
166 KB, 852x1200
I'm maried to filipina. There's elections next week.

She goes to political celebration yesterday (I discovered today only) and I was all day long worried sick cause she didn't eat home. She return past midnight without giving satisfactions and went straight to bed.

Wake up today 6am find my property walls littered with loads of political advertisements.

Start cleaning walls, wash street, prune trees, feed animals, count newborn babies, harvest fruits, and come inside trying to enjoy a blissful sunday in peace and confort at home... typical weekend routine.

8am, kids sleeping, woman wakes up making scandal about me cleaning the walls, saying she had put them up when she came home during the middle of the night.

I'm not even of the same political party as she is. Besides, the guy she is promoting is a proud rapist murderer who gets his kicks out of burning bodies of people with his own hands and shit like that. The old folks that have memory say he is the spitting image of a dictator that ruled the philippines under martial law 50 years ago.

But the real important part is that she threatened to starve the children as punishment for me removing advertisements from the walls.

Threatning the kids??????????????????? She hit me on the weak spot there. I almost felt like grabbing her by the fuckin neck with both hands and twist it like you'd do with a chicken for butchering.

What can I do with this pinay? Remember there is no divorce in the philippines.

Instead of buying food/cloths/stuff for our home, she sends her money every month to her relatives. Instead of raising her family like a mother, she is raising the families of others.

It's hard to realize after decades that her real family is and always were the monkeys of the jungle (I tell you later why I call them that)... I was deluding myself believing otherwise.

From the image, all of the shit already happend to me countless times.
>>
American here so I don't really know the situation on the ground, but do you really think Duterte would risk civil war by declaring martial law?
>>
>>17120511
You do realize that the 40 richest families in the Philippines control 76% of the GDP right? As an American saying this completely goes against my nature but democracy has failed your country, the government police and judiciary only exist to make the rich richer and provide complete impunity from their crimes.

How can a problem that runs so deep possibly be fixed without revolution?
>>
>>17120480
>Do you really think Duterte would risk civil war by declaring martial law?
The guy doesn't matter... I care about wife going to his celebrations and then coming home brainwashed as a soldier ready to chop heads... that's what I care about.

My home and my family come first to me... that's the whole reason why I had to look for a wife on the other side of the world... to find woman that were family oriented (or so I used to think).
>>
>>17120524
>40 richest families in the Philippines control 76% of the GDP (...) democracy has failed your country (...) police and judiciary only exist to provide complete impunity from their crimes
Yes, yes, yes... violence, corruption, murders, robberies, instability, famine, epidemics, crime, traffic, etc, etc, etc...

Everyone knows the reality of empovrished third world countries and why it happens... it's no big news there... thank you very much.

But now, my issue with the wife, please... that's what matters...

Because it's not the first time I come home to find the kids crying of hunger because she is too lazy to feed them and prefers to stay lying down on the ground sending SMS's to her travesti/transgendered friends from college and browsing facebook instead cook something for the kids.

I'm only married for 10 years, so some advice would be well apreciated (taking into account the differences of mentality because she's not a western woman).
>>
>>17120543
how can you be so blase about the destruction of your own country?
>>
>>17120526
Where are you from originally?
>>
>>17120604
He's European
He moved there to be with her
>>
>>17120543
>how can you be so blase about the destruction of your own country?
I'll try to keep it short, but I gave up a long time ago trying to fight against the mentality of an entire culture.

I've done many times experiments with people here in the philippines pulling them out of misery and poverty and trying to give them a more noble way of life only to watch them go back to what they were because what makes a filipino feel like a real filipino is swiping their butts to their fingers in the bathroom and shoving handfuls of boiled rice down their mouths with fecally aromatic fingers 5 times a day and eating bird fetus for desert and sleeping on the floor and parasitically living off of other people while getting drunk on cheap booze and sleepin on the floor. Those traits that turn a nation into a third world country run deep into this culture.

Want an example? The other day I threw my wallet out to the middle of the street in front of my door... not a single passerby touched it druing the day. My visiting college educated brother-in-law enters the door and grabs it and doesn't say anything... later I found the money missing and he said he found it inside the house already empty. I know he was lying, he knows he was lying and everyone knows he was lying, but it doesn't matter because that's not how filipinos think..

even the other day my house was robbed of TVs/gadgets/money also and I went to the police and barangay (local town rulers) and they almost made me feel like it was my fault for not having given my things to the thieves in the first place... in the end I ended up with more bars on the windows and more locks on the doors and higher walls around the property in a self-made domiciliary prison... exact same thing happened with my neighbors in this high class private condominium close to the capital of the country 3 months ago.

Hope I explained your question a bit... now how about my situation?

can you advise me, please?
>>
>>17120666
I was about to tell you to go to the police if you have evidence about the threats but your post discouraged me.

Any chance you can take this to a human rights office there?
>>
>>17120666
alright satan, so if Duterte's revolution isn't the answer than what is?
>>
>>17120678
I don't know but I don't think anyone should be threatening children.
>>
>>17120666
>>17120543
>>17120526
>>17120464
Are you George? That guy who keeps posting on /an/ about his guinea pigs?
>>
>>17120685
>I don't know
you can't fight something with nothing, VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!
>>
>>17120678
>I don't know but I don't think anyone should be threatening children.

Actually, it's not threatening, it's doing:

>>17120543
>Because it's not the first time I come home to find the kids crying of hunger because she is too lazy to feed them and prefers to stay lying down on the ground sending SMS's to her travesti/transgendered friends from college and browsing facebook instead of cooking.
>>
This may sound fucked up but god your post made me lol at how shitty the Philippines is, and the picture you painted of these lazy monkeys are equally hilarious. Thank you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 550x977) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 550x977
>>17120677
>Any chance you can take this to a human rights office there?
Depends on how much I give them under the table. Because other than that, human rights in a country where parents sell children every year when they're short of money would be highly unlikely. I saw kids for sale next to the capital last time I was there. $1,400 only. When people are short of money they get pregnant in bulk quantities. The country is not overpopulated by accident nor by lack of contraceptives. No one gets pregnant by accident 12 times in a row. People want babies because they're synonym of money... plain and simple. And later those babies will bring in money either by working abroad or by being sold or by marrying a rich foreigner. Babies are the main industry of the philippines along with bananas and coconuts. Without the money that the kids send back to their homeland monthly the country would sink. Remember that in a country with 15% illiterates, 40% starving and a miniaturized territory extremely overpopulated, human life is worth less than street dust. Most filipinos are super thankful that their parents raised them instead of selling or abandoning them in the street while they were litte. Human rights, yeah sure... humour me.
>>
You can make food and feed the kids yourself.

Personally, I would prepare to bail to your country of origin, with the kids and without the wife. Check with a lawyer from your home country who is familiar with how it deals with international law. You basically want to be able to leave the Philippines without getting dragged back there or having your kids deported.

And once you figure out your plan, gtfo.
>>
>>17120464
>But the real important part is that she threatened to starve the children as punishment for me removing advertisements from the walls.

Get he to do it again while secretly recording it, report her to the police, divorce her, and get the kids cause of the recording.

Piece of cake.
>>
>>17120464
>Remember there is no divorce in the philippines.

Then talk with her parents, (have a recording still to prove her shittyness, and let them discipline her.
>>
>>17120464
>Remember there is no divorce in the philippines.

Can you beat her into submission?
(How are your domestic abuse laws ?)
>>
philippines a shit

filipino guys and girls are notoriously known for their emotional abuse, manipulative nature, laziness, and entitlement in relationships. they'll be very nice to your face and in public for as long as they need to, but behind the doors they are some of the most disgraceful people i've ever met. always talks shit behind everyone's back regardless of how much of a good friend they are. they don't hold punches when it comes to shit talking you or your family either. they have no sense of honor, because they are a culture that is USED to being self-serving and gossip is a way to pass time since they aren't good at using their time for anything else.

so annoying when they keep asking if they look korean or chinese lol... like as if they know how unattractive being filipino is. filipinos are also so insecure and (rightfully) disgusted with their country of origin, that they'll try to pass themselves off as halflings (like being half chinese or half spanish) instead of accepting the fact that they're 100%, 3rd world jungle monkey.

where is that pic with the caption that says "filipinos are the most powerful race in the world"... makes me laugh. their insecurity is so deeply rooted in their culture and genes that they are this deluded.

i've been friends and been in a relationship with filipinos before, and they have CONSISTENTLY shown all of the above. i can't stand being around them any more.
>>
Why is her family the monkeys of the jungle? Does she come from a poor or rich family?
>>
what a crazy b*tch. sorry for my language.
what is the phillipines like? I heard they are really racist
>>
Take her to the muslim south and leave her there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.