[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /Adv/ I'll try to keep it short Tomorrow me and my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 300px-Usedcondom.jpg (18 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
300px-Usedcondom.jpg
18 KB, 300x413
Hey /Adv/ I'll try to keep it short
Tomorrow me and my girlfriend are gonna celebrate one month together, bad thing is that yesterday my mother in law searched my girl's trash and she found an used condom.
She told my girl she is disappointed, that she is dumb and that she is not ready to take that responsibility.
Her mother told me to go to her house tomorrow, the 3 of us are gonna have a chat.
Needless to say her parents are not together and that her father is a psycho.
We are both 18, seniors.
What to do /adv/? I'm nervous and stressed as fuck
>>
>>17119521
>gf
>1 month
>my mother in law

You don't seem to understand what a mother in law is.
>>
>>17119521
lol what the fuk am i reading
>>
>>17119526
You are right, my mistake
>>
Is she disappointed you guys were fucking or are going to
>>
>>17119548
We have been doing it like fucking animals
>>
>>17119540
Just be polite. It's hard to angry at a polite person.
>>
Options

>bitch up and let her parents get in the way of you getting laid
>literally don't care
>be smart and just do it at your place or whatever

They can't stop you two from fucking. Well, maybe her dad can, but lets not think about those implications. Nothing her mom says is gonna matter though.
>>
>>17119561
I have been the most polite guy ever with her, maybe I'll be safe...
>>
>>17119569
You'll likely have it easier than I had it years ago. Her mother said to me, "If you talk to my daughter again I will call my brothers to chop off your head with a kitchen knife".

You know what my offense was? I wasn't muslim.
>>
>>17119592
But Islam is a religion of peace you racist piece of shit wow you are literally hitler
>>
>>17119592
Convert that bitch with your dick. The world needs less muslims.

>>17119521
OP, her mom is going to be mad regardless of what you say. Just deal with it. She is the one with the problem. She thinks her daughter is some saint, but I bet at her age she was taking dick all day long. She just doesn't want any accidental babies.

Keep using condoms, I can't stress enough how much a surprise baby would suck.
>>
>>17119618
I use condom, she is on the pill, and we actually use a period calendar. I love her, she doesn't deserve accidental babies, and I can't have one because I'm gonna be a cop, and you can't enter the academy being married or having babies
>>
>>17119521
>my girlfriend
>my mother in law
>She told my girl she is disappointed, that she is dumb and that she is not ready to take that responsibility.
Your mother in law seems pretty calm and collected considering you are cheating on your wife (her daughter) with someone else
>>
>>17119521
Her house, her rules. Apologize, show contrition, don't be retarded enough to leave a used condom behind next time.

Welcome to adulthood, buy a helmet.
>>
You should be very humble when addressing the mother. "I did not mean to disrespect you, Mrs. Anon" "I merely cannot restrain myself when I state that your daughter is very beautiful and and wish to express my love for her." I am deeply sorry for having disrespected you . I only wish for you to please forgive me
>>
>>17119521
>me and my girlfriend are gonna celebrate one month together
The quality of this board would rise dramatically if we barred high schoolers from posting.
>>
>>17119521
I was in almost the exact same situation. Ex gf dad was a psycho normally but understood my situation (They were your age once too). Reason with them like an adult and get treated like and adult.

Don't get upset and be as respectful as possible. All will be well and they may even respect you for not being like the other teenage pieces of shit your age.
>>
>>17119626
>"can't enter the academy being married or having babies"

I'm calling bullshit they can't deny you either of those things. If so, get a good lawyer and live the rest of your life a rich man.

Also, you are 18. You don't know what actual love is. It changes you live together.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.