[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some men threatened by the amount of sexual partners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: 1423703066331.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1423703066331.gif
1 MB, 392x400
Why are some men threatened by the amount of sexual partners I've had? I am 21, and I have slept with 21 men and women. Some men's numbers are just as high if not more. I enjoy sex, it's fun and it allows me to explore a variety of avenues. Not only that, it shows that I am experienced and can carry my own in the bedroom. I get tested inbetween partners and have only had unprotected sex three times (unlike men who try their darnedest to fuck without one every-single-moment)

Opinions?
>>
Some men are into sluts and some aren't.
Its the same as with women.
>>
>>17119485
Why does it have to be immediately dismissed that I am a slut? Why does that word even need to be associated? My "number" doesn't describe the person I am and it never should. Someone who is lacking confidence in themselves and lack bedroom abilities throw that word around as if it somehow redeems their inexperience.
>>
>>17119493
>Why does it have to be immediately dismissed that I am a slut?
It wasn't dismissed though? He called you a slut,
>>
>>17119497
I meant to say why am I dismissed (AND THEN) called a slut.
>>
>>17119501
Well regardless of what people call you, why does it matter? I'm assuming a guy you were into turned you away due to this number?
>>
Oh look a troll thread
>>
>>17119501
I wasn't dismissing you or your experiences.
I was merely saying that slutty behaviour is something that isn't universally embraced.
Stop being so protective, if you're slutty just be slutty. Don't pretend to be something you aren't.
>>
>>17119513
Um well actually, I was trying my hardest to turn him away and I figured I'd reveal my number to scare him off (because hes an asshole that thinks "daddy dom" still turns me on and was constantly saying things like "You have to obey me" which is really pathetic and old IMO).

It worked but I still am curious of additional opinions. Would 21 partners scare you away? Why does it scare some men away? A reason for me that comes to mind is that men feel threatened and loose a part of their bloated ego.
>>
>>17119516
Im not a troll, I am asking for your opinions based on my current experience.

>>17119518
to reiterate, I am not interested in allocating a "personality type" to myself based on the number of people Ive slept with. Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
It shows a lack of self worth, self control, and a hedonistic, simple minded approach to life.
>>
>Why are some men threatened by the amount of sexual partners I've had?
They aren't "threatened"

>it's fun and it allows me to explore a variety of avenues
> it shows that I am experienced and can carry my own in the bedroom
>I get tested inbetween partners
It sounds like you have a positive outlook and you're smart about it

> My "number" doesn't describe the person I am
It certainly doesn't define what you are by itself, but it DOES describe a bit of you. Anything you do does.

I agree there's way too much social stigma, and it's incredibly hypocritical coming from the men that, as you say, have a high number themselves.

Personally, I wouldn't date you. Not because I think you are a "slut", but because if you've had 21 partners at 21 years of age, you're necessarily having sex with people you barely know
>>
>>17119527
>>17119535
I wouldn't be immediately interested in any girl that has fucked 21 dudes, because it says a lot about who you are as a person and how you value relationships.
Not that its out of the question, just that it is taken well into account when pursuing women.
>>
>>17119501
Because you are a slut.
>>
>>17119478
It really depends on how that specific person views these things as it's really personal. I think because it's so personal people will be much more opinionated about it. I personally wouldn't want to sleep with someone who's had 21 partners because I'm not really the type to sleep with someone for the fun of it and give into a hedonistic pleasure, a spur of the moment type of thing. I also wouldn't do it because a person like that would have completely different opinions in life I feel. Not saying that what you're doing is bad, I myself would rather save it for a partner or get to know someone better.
>>
>>17119527
>Would 21 partners scare you away?
Scare me away? More like disgust me. You're just used goods. Who wants what everyone has already had? Girls who sleep around a lot have a proven lack of confidence, as shown in this thread.
>>
>>17119537
How do any of those things have some sort of relevancy??? that's such a double standard. Society encourages men to fuck into their 30's and they are congratulated for their "number", told that they are charming and talented men to be able to get so many girls. But then as a female with a high number, I am told that I lack self worth? When fucking someone you have a sexual connection with takes a lot of confidence and sometimes skill? That's unfair, You cannot make a blanketed statement that women with high numbers possess those traits; its simply untrue.
>>
How can white men even compete?
>>
>>17119535
>>17119555
read those two posts over with the word hypocrite in mind.
>>
It's just insecurity. Men try to fuck as many women as possible but expect them to have low numbers or be virgins, do they think these women should just spontaneously appear for them to fuck? Enjoying sex is a human thing. Some people value that kind of intimacy more than others and don't want to feel like they are being compared to others or that you value it less than them. Everyone has their own set of preferences and just take it as a sign to find someone else if they are threatened by that.
>>
>>17119543
>>17119541
>>17119547

I appreciate your opinions but I still think they are based on some societal construct that limits your from overlooking this "number". Basically, I feel like you are somewhat biased... I am capable of meeting people and forming strong bonds before having sex but I also really enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and experiencing what I like so that later on down the line, I am more content with what I have chosen as my "final" or one of my final long-term relationships.

>>17119549

That's really sad how close-minded you are about a person's sexual life. I am glad I don't date people as disgusting and judgemental as you. Have fun with your jewish girl.
>>
>>17119558
what makes me a hypocrite. please elaborate. Im not saying you're wrong, I think all people are hypocrits.. its kind of unavoidable hence double standards.
>>
>>17119574
You realize the entire point of this thread is to voice your insecurities? Every time you post you just sound further disappointed in yourself.
>>
>>17119574
yo bitch YOU asked for random people on the internet's opinions, these ARE OUR FUCKING OPINIONS. Just shut the fuck up and quit whining, you're obviously waiting for someone to post a message that confirms all of your ideals and now you're schooling us all about equality and double standards. These are opinions, we're allowed to have them, and YOU are the one who asked, so either get the fuck out or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17119582
>correlation does not imply causation
> You cannot make a blanketed statement that women with high numbers possess those traits; its simply untrue.
I'm disappointed that I have to handhold you through this.
>>
>>17119559
I agree definitely. I also feel like when a man is scared off by a woman's number it shows how much experience they lack in other parts of their life, including the bedroom. I do know that some men will sleep with me because they think I am easy but then there are men who actually don't care because they don't need a fucking number to say "hey, I am a person with sexual tendencies and I express them healthily while using protection and getting tested regularly."

Someone who cant recognize that I've picked suitable partners and have protected myself (never had an STD in my life) clearly don't understand how mature and responsible that is.

for anyone one else, the partners I've had have ALL been friends of mine that I built an emotional connection with PRIOR to meeting. I don't just fuck any joe/jill
>>
>>17119493
Yes it does.
That's literally what slut means.
>>
>>17119594
"Correlation does not imply causation" is a phrase used in statistics to emphasize that a correlation between two variables does not imply that one causes the other.

AKA you cannot make a statement in relation to an action and say that one creates or causes the other. Its not hypocritical at all....

>>17119597
I understand that they are opinions, but cant I challenge those opinions by rebutting?
>>
>>17119478

>21
>slept with 21 people
>expecting candy-ass faggots on /adv/ to respond to your questions with anything but "you're a whore"

Listen OP, its as simple as this:

People are insecure. They shouldn't care about the number but they do anyways because of reasons. Either you pretend that you haven't slept with as many people or you find someone that doesn't give a shit about such a trivial thing.
>>
>threatened
yes keep telling yourself its that, and not disgusted

>it shows that I am experienced and can carry my own in the bedroom.
yes because women are the ones doing the work to get sex, and the ones doing the work in bed once they get there

>I get tested inbetween partners
the fact that you don't consider that having to get tested in between partners is a huge fucking indicator of the risk involved is baffling

>only had unprotected sex three times
so you only took a tremendous risk 3 times? we're all so proud of your shrewd judgement

the only one with the pathetic over-inflated ego is you, the op, you disgusting senseless whore.
>>
>>17119574
> Basically, I feel like you are somewhat biased
Of course we are. Everyone is biased by their own experiences. You are as well.

>I am capable of meeting people and forming strong bonds before having sex but I also really enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and experiencing what I like
That's fine. You just have to realize no everyone is into the same things as you. Some people have a hard time forming bonds and establishing trust, and it just takes time. It's great if it works for you, but don't expect it to work for everyone. You'll inevitably have partners that don't appreciate that attitude, and you have to respect that and move on.
>>
>21 years, 21 people.

That's basically one person per year since you were born. You gotta understand that some people want a relationship, and you being loose (in more ways than one lol) threatens the relationship. Since you see sex as a pretty casual thing, it's pretty likely you may cheat on your partner if you ever further the relationship beyond one night stands.

Just saying.
>>
>>17119604
>proof that you are a willfully ignorant slut incapable of challenging your current beliefs
/thread
>>
>>17119493
See its easy to get laid as a womyn because men will always want to put their benis in your bagina. If you take up too many offers it shows you lack restraint. Its kind of like how drugs are pretty easy to get and make you feel good. A lot of people wouldnt want a druggie for a gf. Theyd say that they arent gf material because they might go back to drugs again. People try to say the number of drugs youve done doesnt define you or its all in the past. This ignores that the drug addict is likely to go back to their old ways.
>>
>>17119600
Sounds like you're doing fine. Honestly tho, 4chan is the worst place to go looking for an opinion about this. I suggest going on with your life, just do as you want and ignore people who are gonna judge you for doing what makes you happy.
>>
>>17119605
>be a whore
>lol people are gonna call you a whore
it really is that simple
>>
>>17119608

That's just a baseless assumption that you're making. You can't look at someone and say "They've slept with a lot of people, therefore they will sleep with anyone and anything, and will be more likely to cheat."

No. That isn't how it works.
>>
>>17119608
Exactly, and by 'rebutting' and 'challenging' the opinions which OP specifically asked for is biased and gives off an air of insecurity when you cannot handle the judgement of others. My suggestion would just to live life the way you want, don't care what others think of you, but always remember that people have their own values and standards. If you just don't happen to fit into them, don't whine about it online.
>>
>>17119608
I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt and assume she didn't become sexually active until 16, so that would actually be over 4 partners a year on average.

Though with that sexual history I can legitimately see OP being sexually abused from a very early age.
>>
>>17119478
You should take pride in your hobby
>>
>>17119606
Lol thats really funny that you'd think that getting tested isnt supposed to be a norm in today's society. Im sorry that the women you've slept with probably carry herpes. I'd rather not risk having ovarian cysts or cancer because believe it or not, unprotected sex can drastically change the environment ant PH balance of a womans vagina, no matter how clean you think you may be.

>>17119608

Ive been in monogamous relationships off and on since the age of 14. I am capable of having strong bonds and long term relationships and the men I have been with for long periods of time know this. I am not a cheater, I think that is very disrespectful and anyone who wants to cheat should just stay out of a relationship altogether.
>>
Girl here. Having a high sex number like yours and higher isnt about gender to me or to some other ppl. Its about having self respect for yourself as a person to not throw yourself at all kinds of ppl to just have sex. Also shows your lack of control to hold yourself back, in case you have a serious relationship. Thirdly, a lot of ppl worry about if you would have an std. Girl or guy, when i here about someone having that many sex partners i think "Eww, omg, how could you do that to yourself?"
I also SUUUPER love sex too but i only had sex with 3 ppl and im 28yo. My first time was at 18yo. I have self respect to not put myself through that kind of game of chance, aka std's.
>>
>>17119478
tbhfam it sounds like you're sneaking the conclusion you want into the question. I don't think you're asking at all, I think you've made up your mind and are looking for validation.
>>
File: 1397455557318.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1397455557318.png
387 KB, 598x369
>accuse people of being threatened by your sexual history
>implying you aren't the one feeling threatened by rightfully judging you for your own life choices, which is why you made a thread about it in a desperate attempt to get validation from total strangers
>>
>>17119619

Except that's not a baseless assumption. You sleep around a lot for a person of your age. Why would I ever want to form a relationship with someone who sees sex as "just a thing". What have you done, besides statistically sleep with a person a year since you popped out the womb, that would make me feel safe in a relationship that is suppose to last until either of us die?

Um not saying I wouldn't fuck you. I'm just saying me, and a good amount of others wouldn't form a relationship outside of sex with you. I'm just telling it like it is. Sorry (but not really) that it hurts your feeling nor if it's " not what you want to hear"
>>
>>17119630

>28 years old
>talks and thinks like an 18 year old
>didn't read the thread to see that OP is cautious when it comes to protection
>>
>>17119629
>Lol thats really funny that you'd think that getting tested isnt supposed to be a norm in today's society.

It also used to be the norm to slide your dick between little boys thighs back in greece, that didn't make it ok.

If you're admitting you have to go in for routine tests then you're directly admitting there's a substantial risk with your lifestyle.

Why don't you go eat shit and then get tested for e coli.
>>
>>17119629
If youve been in 21 log term monogamous relationships in seven years you have much worse problems than being a used slut.
>>
>>17119637
>28 years old
>talks and thinks like an 18 year old

so basically, a woman
>>
Its worth noting before I start, I have pretty conservative views, I'm 25, fucked two women, one that I was with for 5 years, the other is my wife.

>>17119478
Because it makes you look easy
Because it shows that you lack self control
Because it removes the fun of exploring one another's bodies if you know that 21 other people have been there
Because it makes you look like you can't hold down a relationship
Because there is nothing new they can see that seemingly everyone else hasn't already

I can guarantee that in a few years you will want to "find the right guy to settle down with", and at that point you will struggle because you can't keep someone around for at least a year as you never reached or went beyond the "honeymoon period", you will either be stuck dropping your standards for a guy you never thought you would date or you will be someone older's (consolation) trophy fuck.

I'd presume that at the moment you have lost the light in your face when it comes to actually trying to meet men, because you aren't used to trying to meet anyone for the long run, only someone to show you affection for the night, it isn't easy and you don't get why people freak out when you are honest.
Like it or not, you are a slut.

A question for you; is your longest relationship a year or less?
>>
>>17119636

You're fucking retarded. I'm not OP. That being said, I am a 23 year old male that has slept with over 60 women since becoming sexually active at 17.

Guess what? No STIs to mention and I recently passed the two year benchmark with my current girlfriend. She has only slept with four people including myself and she doesn't care about my number. She isn't a petty and childish mongoloid like yourself and the majority of people out there.
>>
>>17119630
"I have had a certain amount of partners therefore I possess more self respect"

"Your higher number means that you are desperate and will throw yourself at anyone"

Wow.. LOL How close-minded are you?
>>
>>17119629
You have been with 21 different men since you were 14, and you're 21 now. That's 21 guys in seven years' time.

You are *completely and utterly incapable* of forming strong bonds and long-term relationships. I'd wager you're not even sure what either of those things are, and are simply parroting the terms.

And it goes without saying that absolutely ZERO of your relationships have been long-term or monogamous. There simply isn't any room for either of those things wedged into "21 guys in 7 years."
>>
>>17119493
>My "number" doesn't describe the person I am and it never should.
2/10 try harder next time
>>
I wouldn't date you, not cause 21 penises have been inside you but because you have no sense of commitment
>>
>>17119638
again, Your small brain missed the point

ANY SEXUAL ENCOUNTER CAN CHANGE THE PH ENVIRONMENT OF A WOMAN'S VAGINA. WOMEN ARE ALWAYS AT RISK TO DEVELOP ISSUES EVEN WITH A LOW AMOUNT OF PARTNERS. Sorry man, But thats why PAP smears and advertisements to "get tested" have become the norm. You cant trust any finger or dick and say "mmm Okay, I will believe that you dont have an STD"

How stupid can you be? Your mentality PROVES that the increase of herpes have become a "NORMAL" thing now. You are the type of person to accept that. gross.
>>
>>17119647

Maybe she was with 1 guy for 5 years, then slept with 20 in 24 months.
>>
>>17119630
That's true, I'm a girl too and it really is about self control. You decide what'a going to happen, you have control (as I'm assuming since you stated that these were all friends or people you've had a bond with). Just because you're friends with someone that doesn't automatically mean you should have sex together, as if you validate and secure it this way? Just stop responding because all it seems that you're trying to do is find someone in the comments who fully agrees with you and your lifestyle and tries to prove everyone wrong by bragging about their own sexual history and how they're 'safe'. It doesn't matter, good for you, you're being safe, do you really want someone to congratulate you on that?? If someone disagrees with you in the slightest, you charge back in full rage of how they're 'wrong' for feeling a certain way, or how it's 'societies' fault for setting these 'double standards' for men and women. Just chill out and stop this question that's more or less bait because you knew the types of responses you were going to get.
>>
>>17119657
I'm not sure that would make anything better. Thank God this is just some random faggot dude trolling, huh?
>>
>>17119645

>going for insults

Childish.

Let me explain it in a way you and OP can understand.

You might be a neat freak, but youre also poor. Your house might be spotless but since youre poor, you can only afford raggity, wrinkly clothing. You're presenting yourself as an unkempt person, no matter how clean you actually are.

OP, and you are presenting yourselves as a person who isn't interested in a relationship because of your high sex count for your age. Yes, you may be in a relationship for now, but who says down the road your girlfriend won't have lingering thoughts about your loyalty, especially since you came out to her as a person who likes fucking, a lot.

What I'm saying is "talking the talk" is something anyone can do. "Walking the walk" is a lot harder, especially when your trying to tell someone you are loyal, even though you present yourself as a bed hopper. It's all about presentation and lingering thoughts.
>>
>>17119661

Yes that's why I said it was a troll thread >>17119516. Literally got 50+ replies in less than an hour. That's a record for /adv/
>>
>>17119644
Two and a half years has been my longest, and I also knew him 4 years prior.

>>17119647
>>17119655
Again with the whole commitment thing lol how do you guys survive with your tiny brains? Im sure they're good enough for your fucking high numbers but god forbid, If i were to ever challenge YOUR COMMIT ABILITY OH~ THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE!
alright sir, thanks for your totally irrelevant and untrue accusations lol...
>>
>>17119660
/thread
>>
>>17119667
Nope, Not a troll thread sorry.. I am a femanon, looking for some thoughts and opinions :)
>>
File: butitdo_dex.jpg (91 KB, 463x521) Image search: [Google]
butitdo_dex.jpg
91 KB, 463x521
>>17119668
Why are you some weird, creepy dude roleplaying as a slut?
>>
>>17119478
I get a lot of female attention, if i put enough effort into it i could get at least 3 different strange women a day and not even have to settle. no standards could probably fuck 10 a day. I've only been with one girl, I believe men can be sluts as much as women. And you're pretty slutty, but fuck, as long as you aren't interested in having kids or starting a family you can do w/e you want and not be judged by me.
>>
>someone tries to make a thread and actually communicate with people is suddenly deemed a male troll lol...

"make me a sandwich" right boys? Girls dont exist on 4chan hahaha mfw
>>
>>17119668

What are you even saying chump?

>untrue accusations

21 sex partners in 7 years, and you're trying to say you're committed? Nevermind that I think this is a troll thread, but in the highly unlikely chance that it isn't, the reason you made this thread was that someone somewhere out there would read your post and give you validation, kinda like how you get validation from sleeping with men. I'm not judging you or anything, that's the life you've chosen to live, but you're just not wife material. Sorry.
>>
>>17119478

Because it shows you don't have relationships in mine. 21 partners at 21 means you fuck around with guys you're not committed to, and that's a problem for guys that might have seen you as something more than a fuckdoll for the night.

I wouldn't say they're threatened, moreso those numbers are a warning to them to stay away from you. Other guys will see it as easy sex and be attracted to you, so it's a counter balance. Anyways, deal with it slut, we all have our problems.
>>
>>17119676

tits or gtfo my man, till then keep pretending to be a female online just to get (you)s
>>
>>17119668
>Two and a half years has been my longest
Well colour me shocked.
Did you start fucking everyone you met before or after your longest relationship?
>>
>>17119676
>a male troll gets called a male troll
>some random faggot is amazed

Wow. Stop the presses.
>>
>>17119677
"wife material" lol who'd think that we'd come to an era that men are actually implying they want to settle down but actually doing the opposite with their enormous sex count.
>>
>>17119689

yup definitely a troll thread. Everyone clear out.
>>
>>17119687
I had two 2 year relationships in the past 7 years. That means that I could have slept with 5 people every other year on avg. That's not a lot compared to men.

>>17119684
>>17119685
>>
File: 1461471565451.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461471565451.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>17119657
>>17119668
Looks like the troll wasn't too far off.

So in 4.5 years you have 20 partners, that makes about 4.44 partners a year. Yeah you are high risk for a relationship. Id still fuck you since you seem to be responsible enough to get tested regularly.

Guys have enough risks as it is in any interaction involving themselves and a woman. Why should we risk getting emotionally and possibly financially involved with someone who statistically is more likely to fuck us over in the end?

OP your number is something that can indicate risk. Are there other things about you that may lower your risk level, yup. But until those things are found, no smart man will be willing to date you.

Go cry to tumblr or facecake if you want a pity party.
>>
>>17119695

>2 years is a long time now
>>
>>17119685
>>17119687
>>17119691

Bye bye idiots. Continue to expect every woman to feel compelled to show you their tits in order to recieve some sort of attention.

PLEASE, PLEASE ENCOURAGE WOMEN TO VALIDATE THEIR OPINIONS WITH THEIR FUCKING BODY!!!!! :)

mfw this society.
>>
>>17119699
>most people have figured out i'm some basement dwelling faggot in desperate need of attention
>fuck, i'm done here

Okay, later. You're fucking weird, dude.
>>
>>17119699
Says the slut.
>>
>>17119699
>Continue to expect every woman to feel compelled to show you their tits

You're such a bad troll
>>
>>17119707
>>17119705

Whatever. I am a female believe it or not. LOL leave then, I got the answers I came for thanks for the "validation" boys because attention from you is constantly on my mind am i right? Oh poor me. :)
>>
>>17119637
Can still get an std with condoms dumb ass. Smh
>>
>>17119695
Two 2 year relationships + One 2.5 year realationship= 6.5 years......

14+6.5=20.5...

You have fucked 18 men in about half a year...

Explain to me how you aren't a slut?
>>
>>17119710
> :)
>B-but I'm not a troll y-you guise
>>
File: trollline.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trollline.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>
>>17119478
Threatened isn't the right word. Really all I feel when I find out a girl has slept with that many guys is pity and disgust
>>
>>17119699
>i went on 4chan and they hurt my feelings and used logic
fuck off normie
>>
>modern "liberated" womyn
Good fuck, this was a a solid troll OP.
Either that, or you're a piece of shit masquerading as a human female.
>>
>threatened

If I start peeing and walking towards you and you moved, would that mean you were "threatened" by me?
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
men (who want to have a relationship not a quick fuck) dont like sluts because they cannot hold long term relationships

also the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior
>>
>>17119861
>im going to date someone less experienced because its easier to control her. A slut knows that my tiny dick isnt good enough so I am going to stick with my opinion even though it proves that I am inferior to the other men she chooses over me.
>>
>>17119478
you are a degenerate
>>
>>17119895
>I don't have an argument but if I resort to petty insults I will look less retarded.
>>
>>17119656
how much of a completely disgusting subhuman can one retard be?

1 partner = 1 risk vector
21 partners = 21 risk vectors

and you are the one going around spreading herpes, not the actual worthwhile human beings that call you what you are,a filthy, worse than worthless whore. the world would literally be a cleaner safer place if you didn't exist.
>>
>>17119861
http://tylervigen.com/page?page=1
>>
>>17119907
>>17119905
>>17119904

you say all of this because you have nothing better to prove how shitty of a human being you are. Double Standards, You need women, therefore you feel entitled to control them. Without us, you are fucked.
>>
>>17119936
"Us"?
And who are you mister?
>>
>>17119936
one of the reasons I am a lesbian. lol fuck men are useless
>>
>>17119936
>you need women
maybe some people, but not everyone.
you speak of double standards but you don't apply the same conditioning to your own arguments.
>>
some men are not interested in used goods. we only want tight virgin pussy.
>>
They don't want someone to get up and leave for the next guy
>>
>>17119537
Sums up op and her responses perfectly. Her lack of comprehension why this is trashy is exactly why men turn away from people like her lmao
>>
>>17119936
>You need women, therefore you feel entitled to control them
Please explain how you came to that conclusion. I am much more attracted to men than to women.
>>
File: 1462156353257.png (252 KB, 848x1219) Image search: [Google]
1462156353257.png
252 KB, 848x1219
>>17119478
Women with more parteners have a higher chance of divorce and have more STDs.
>>
Okay. It's time for a history lesson, kids.

This thread and vast majority of these posts would not have existed 15 years ago. Both literally and figuratively. Seriously. This is the most retarded fucking shit I've ever heard. It's really sad. What I'm saying is, in the 90's sure some men would have held the same views, but not fucking many. Really. I've been around and this kind of shit just didn't happen. I mean I'm imagining sitting around with friends and someone saying they wanted a virgin. I mean that truly fucked up Muslim terrorist idea just wasn't there. This is a very dangerous meme you guys have fallen for. It's damaging and horrible. It's pathetic.

Trust me when I say that THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm thanking God that I was young before this bullshit started. Still, it's not fair to all the reasonable young men and women out there.
>>
>>17119950
Enjoy the hell that will be the rest of your life, you cretin.
>>
>>17119979
This
>>
Of course I would be. If you have been with so many guys and ended relationships with you is because you must be a bad person if a lot of people left you
>>
At 21 a girl who had 21 partners to me is disgusting

I'm not in that hook-up culture and i find it repulsive so a girl who sleeps around and has casual sex with a lot of different people is not a person i would like to be with

And its not an opinion i hold over girls alone, if a guy has sex with a lot of girls he isn't someone i would hold a great deal of respect for

You can have lots of sex with a single person
>>
>>17119478

You know perfectly well why they are threatened by the number of people you have slept with. They're insecure and you clearly don't view sex in the same way.

Why do you get threatened by guys that are addicted to heroin?
>>
As the saying goes a good key can open any lock but a good lock can't be opened by just any key

In saying that I'm 21 and have had sex with only two people, by chioice, I've been clos with quite a few others but I'm nt that into just sleeping around. Amount of parteners would never scare me off, but it might put me off, and mainly because if youve slept with so many people, whats to say that the doc didnt miss an std last time you got checked, they cn miss cancer they can miss std's and how can anyone expect someone with such a track record to ever be satisfied with one guy since she in less than half her time in that boday has acumulated a number of partebers equal to her age.
>>
>>17119478
Maybe because you are everyones cum rag.
>>
Girls

Is it bad if a 25m has never had a girlfriend before?
>>
>>17120149
Yes, that proves that you lack social skills and attractiveness. That the first reason a guy with high sexual count is better seen than it's female counterpart.
>>
>>17120149
Don't bump this shitty bait thread with your retarded virgin question you autistic beta

Sage
>>
>>17119936
>You need women

Hmm do i really? maybe i do, but not ones like you.
>>
>>17119478
You're a slut and a whore. Marrying men don't want whores.
Any self respecting man would prefer a woman who is a virgin.
>>
>>17119478
>It's just insecurity. Men try to fuck as many women as possible but expect them to have low numbers or be virgins, do they think these women should just spontaneously appear for them to fuck? Enjoying sex is a human thing. Some people value that kind of intimacy more than others and don't want to feel like they are being compared to others or that you value it less than them. Everyone has their own set of preferences and just take it as a sign to find someone else if they are threatened by that.
Men and woman have different standards because they are biologically different. They are not equal.

If you are a whore don't pretend to have a relationship or fling youre wasting his time. Men can be with whores then a respectable wife because men dont get pregnant.

Enjoying sex is because of alm the sex drugs youre taking.

By 30 her womb will be dryimg out and she will be looking for a beta male provider but who would wsnt her loose pussy.

This isnt about a mans self estime this about whether a woman is wife material, otherwise stop wanting men to pay for their dates. Clearly the slut doesnt want babies. So stop playing fooliah men and wasting their resources. She is only good for a pump and dump.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x892
>>17120170

>it shows you are unattractive and no social skills

cheers..
>>
>>17120325
Not who you responded to, but you aren't very attractive to be honest. You're average at best. Fix the haircut. Grow some facial hair.
>>
>>17120340

Not allowed to have facial hair because of my job. I would if I could.
>>
>>17119478
I don't care about that. I'm wondering what that says about me.
>>
>>17119478
I'm not into casual sex and i doubt i'd be compatible with anyone that is, so a high partner count is a hint that it might not work out.
Of course, that's only statistical, someone with 500 partners could still turn out to be a perfect match. It's just less likely.
>>
I haven't bothered reading this entire thread or any possible rebuttals you might have made or extra comments...

As far as the original questions goes though. Personally I don't care how many people you've had sex. Especially if you frequently get tested. That's even better than the person that has less sex but never gets tested. What I would be turned off by though is if you went out of your way to tell me you had X amount of sexual partners. That would be a red flag then. For me your past sexual history is none of my business. I don't ask you don't tell. So if you go out of your way to tell me I'll begin to think you have some issues. It won't even be the number, it'll be the fact that you felt you needed to tell me.
>>
OP, I wouldn't want to date you if you have been with that many partners when you are that young.

I won't say anything bad about you, you can do as you please. Just don't be mad when a potential partner is put off by that fact about you.
>>
>>17119984
I'm not sorry our generation values commitment.
>>
>>17119478
>>>17119543
>>>17119541
>>>17119547
>
>I appreciate your opinions but I still think they are based on some societal construct that limits your from overlooking this "number". Basically, I feel like you are somewhat biased... I am capable of meeting people and forming strong bonds before having sex but I also really enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and experiencing what I like so that later on down the line, I am more content with what I have chosen as my "final" or one of my final long-term relationships.
>
>>>17119549
>
>That's really sad how close-minded you are about a person's sexual life. I am glad I don't date people as disgusting and judgemental as you. Have fun with your jewish girl.

This is your problem, you are using men and wasting their money. As a slut youre not worth dating your only good for a fuck. After men realize how many men and women youve been fucking, they wonder why they paid for a date. You're leading them on.
>>
>>17119478
>have only had unprotected sex three times

I'm married and never have had unprotected sex...
>>
Would you hire someone who job hopped every 3 months for a serious long term position?
>>
>>17120404
Best post
>>
>>17120404
/thread
/internet
/life
>>
File: 1450467654671.jpg (100 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1450467654671.jpg
100 KB, 740x740
>>17120404
>>
>>17119600
So you fuck all your friends, lmao
>>
File: 1448777501763.jpg (32 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
1448777501763.jpg
32 KB, 598x465
>>17120404
>>
think whatever you want or use as many arguments as possible, the world will never accept you, it does not mind if you are right or not

if you really like the guy then lie about your number
>>
>>17120508
I don't mean to bully OP or anything but I just find it kind of strange that she's had sex all with "friends she's built an emotional connection to" in the past, 21 of them

wouldn't that mean when you're dating all the people she casually hangs out with have fucked her?

that's pretty awkward, IMO, you might be polygamous OP
>>
B8 post probably
Still, it's like getting a participation trophee, I'm not going to be happy if I get something that's so easy everyone else can get it, specially when it's sexually related
>>
>>17119478
because they feel like you dont belong to them
its actually their fault if they feel that way because theyre not trying to be emotionally involved
>>
>>17119612
This
>>
>>17119478
>Why are some men threatened
They might feel threatened because they are insecure and know you have 21 other dicks to compare them with.

What they should be feeling is disgusted and sorry for you. You are not relationship material if you have a tendency to jump through so many partners in such a short amount of time.

Enjoy it while you can. The reputation with catch up with you when you're older.
>>
>>17119541
>and it's incredibly hypocritical coming from the men that, as you say, have a high number themselves.
Absolute rubbish. That double standard that exists for a reason.
>>
>>17119555

Because it is simply easier for women to find a sexual partner as most men will pretty much fuck anything that moves. Women on the other hand are a lot more picky. Therefore, since it is harder for men, it is deemed an accomplishment. Why would I compliment your ability to get railed when you could just ask for it?
>>
>>17119478
statistically the more partners you've had the higher the chance of a broken marriage and stds
>>
>>17119478
>>17119478
>>17122390

also there's biological factors, women who spread their legs to many men is seen as low value since it takes up to a year to fully give birth, it takes a man the time it takes to release his seed, which means that women have to be selective of their partners in order to gain the best offspring, while men have to sow their seeds as much as possible due to the low time it takes to spread it
>>
>>17119478
You're a risky investment from a man's POV when he hears your number. Your promiscuity indicates high chances of fucking the man over and leaving for someone else. Basically, you're hardly marriage or long-term GF material.
>>
>>17119535
>I am not interested
You may not be but other people are.
>Correlation does not imply causation.
No, but it's food for thought.
>>
>>17119619
>No. That isn't how it works.
It doesn't but it shows what kind of lifestyle or values a person follows. Many men will not embrace the kind of lifestyle OPette chose, therfore they will dismiss her.
>>
>>17119478
the only value woman can bring is loyality. If you are sleeping with everyone you can't be loyal. It means you are useless
>>
File: 1392149027715.jpg (4 KB, 193x169) Image search: [Google]
1392149027715.jpg
4 KB, 193x169
>>17120404
Vajayjay destroyer.
>>
>>17122532
Not to get technical but id argue that sex is the value girls bring to the relationship and not loyalty
>>
>>17119478

The reason the double standard even exists is because men have to put at least some effort into having sex with a woman. That's why it's seen as an accomplishment. All a woman had to do is say yes. It's on the woman to determine if they have sex or not, no matter how much the man may want it.

And if you say yes to many people it shows you have a very casual opinion of sex. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but when a man hears that you're willingly performing arguably the most intimate act you can have with someone and you've done it with 21 people, it lessens the significance of the act between him and you if he did see you as someone to pursue a long term relationship with.

I'm not for saving yourself for marriage or anything like that. But to call someone entitled and a hypocrite when they want to feel important and meaningful to their significant other shows that you don't seem to grasp the concept of a deep relationship to begin with.
>>
>>17120371
this guy knows what's up, its not the number itself, it's you're underlying insecurity t b h, feeling the need to communicate that tells me that you probably use sex as self validation, which is not something I want in a potential partner, based on my past relationships.

people are always going to judge you OP, it's on you to not give a shit about it
>>
>>17120372
That's an interesting response. Thanks!

>>17120371
Your opinion
>>
>>17119478
Why do you even bother? The official clusterfuck of virgins, psychos and NEETS dwell here regularly.
>>
>>17120404
Be a girl, with men who are constantly pressuring you to take the condom off. Sometimes they get that pushy... So...

>>17120402
Yeah I would, there are so many reasons why a person may have hopped to numerous jobs. Maybe they weren't challenged enough in their previous workplaces, Maybe they haven't found exactly what their looking for a job, maybe they had issues at home which resulted in having to find an alternative job (closer to home or less hours to stay home and help etc). Maybe they had their own emotional struggles keeping them from working due to stress or anxiety, maybe they were in a posessive/abusive relationship where their partner kept finding out that they are attempting to be more independent, maybe they wanted to find other opportunities that allowed them to move up in the company/institution.

There are so many reasons that can easily be explained. Not to mention, You can just remove some jobs off your resume so it looks as though you've job hopped less. Same thing goes for sharing your "magic number" Men lie about it all the time so I suppose women are pressured to do the same.
>>
>>17120513
do you mean polyamourous? lol

And cant you say that you've known 21 men and women that you've made a connection with on some sort of level as friends or lovers? I mean I wasn't romantically seeing most of them but I did get to know them and understand the types of people they were, that doesn't mean I dated them or even still talk to them now.
>>
>>17121293
But thats why its called a double standard, because one side has an unfair advantage that is baseless and judgemental.
>>
>>17123015
>>17122504
>>17122532
Again, all baseless assumptions.

>>17122521
Thats fucking ridiculous. How is it that men suddenly value this "intimate experience"
Do you even realize that more married men cheat then women? Men value sex a lot less than a woman does, Men spew their load and it's done. Do you know how many times I've tried to cuddle with someone afterwards and I was outright rejected because "they got what they wanted and now the job is done" and none of my sexual partners knew my "number." Men are basic and want simple things, this entire thread is filled with lying men claiming that "oh i want something passionate and intimate, not a slut that isnt wifey material!" excuse me, most men dont even consider marriage until their 30's because THEY TOO are fucking plenty of women. Women are just as justified to have multiple partners, they are driven by that "perfect match" for her future offspring. Multiple partners opens the door to a better understanding of what that woman wants, more opportunity and ultimately a higher chance of finding someone THAT SHE ACTUALLY LIKES, LOL do you know how often women settle for less because they lack experience or the means to meet people they are actually compatible with?
>>
>"threatened"
>"insecure"

We're just different. For me, sex is something more meaningful than shaking someone's hand. For you, it's something you do with someone because you're bored and they're in the general area.

Why are YOU threatened by men who don't share your values though? Why not just look for guys that share your view (or lack thereof) on intimacy?
>>
>>17123285
I DONT share my # ever, I even said in the OP that I shared the number to TURN HIM OFF. Because I knew it was going to, and as a result I was curious if anyone would give me additional reasons why a guy may do this; I found it hilariously pathetic like most men's reactions (because its totally baseless)

>>17123040
I was just curious that's all.
>>
>>17123288
Sorry those two responses are mixed up.
>>
>>17123336
and these are also mixed up lol sry response still there though.
>>
>>17123329
Additionally, men are driven by their need to spread their seed... They believe that since there is some magical chemical reaction "love" that arises in some cases that it's all of a sudden special and valuable. They think that their fucking dick is some sort of prize that only certain women are allowed to have but the thing is, all men are good for is blowing their load. They can blow it into any female and poof a child appears. THAT WOMAN has to do all the fucking dirty work while YOU can choose to leave and continue to perpetually blow your load. Wow that some fucking value right there.
>>
File: 1411291289695.gif (532 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1411291289695.gif
532 KB, 320x240
>>17119478

>Why are some men threatened by the amount of sexual partners I've had? I am 21, and I have slept with 21 men and women.

Some men are threatened by women who have more sexual experience than them. Some men are threatened because they're insecure. Some men are threatened because sometimes a "high" number of sexual partners can be indicative of high risk sexual behavior, which is, again, SOMETIMES attributed to emotional/psychological issues, but this is also an issue men suffer with as well and isn't exclusive to women. The list of possible reasons why goes on.

You live the life the way you want to and no matter how you decide to live it someone is going to judge you and draw their own conclusions. If you sleep with "too many" people some men will call you a slut. If you sleep with no one some men will call you a prude.

/adv/ isn't infamous for its population of well adjusted, mature individuals so I'm not sure this is the right place to come with this particular problem.

Personally, I don't know you, so I couldn't make any definitive judgement about the nature of your character. In a relationship context the number wouldn't bother me if I liked you and felt you were a trustworthy, good person. That's just me.

Some men will be ok with it, some won't. If you're comfortable with the way you live and don't want to live any other way then you shouldn't be concerned with what people think. For as many men who have a problem with your number there will be just as many who don't care.

Live your life, dude. In the grand scheme of things, the reason some people don't like it is irrelevant.
>>
>>17123352
>>all men are good for is blowing their load

Why don't you go shit outside in a hole if you feel that way?
>>
>>17123264
Are you retarded? Every response in here is an opinion.Which is why I prefaced my response with "Personally".
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-08+at+06.23.26).jpg (96 KB, 635x472) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-08+at+06.23.26).jpg
96 KB, 635x472
>>17123391
OP Here,

I really appreciate how well spoken you are... Your response is a breath of fresh air and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.. Thanks for your unbiased and well rounded opinion, It gives me hope if I were to meet someone like you that I could truly build a good relationship... I miss those :P

Here's a timestamp finally, but just for you since I really truly appreciated your response
>>
>>17119493
>Someone who is lacking confidence in themselves and lack bedroom abilities throw that word around as if it somehow redeems their inexperience.

#shotsfired
>>
>>17119527
You really don't see the problem do you?

Well forget trying to see it our way because your poor little female mind can't comprehend such grown-up topics.

Just know that you ARE a slut and any guy that's not low class like you will turn you away.
>>
>>17123454
Please continue to prove to women that you have nothing better to say and as a result you insult a woman's character in order to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>17123454

You need to get out in the real world mate.

>>17119478
OP - Because some men feels inferior when their significant other has more sexual experience than they do. It's quite subjective really. Other's don't really care as they see sex as something fun and enjoyable.

Anyone who calls you a slut are just mad that they're too repulsive to hook up with anyone. Let's be real here.
>>
File: 1443311962125.gif (482 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1443311962125.gif
482 KB, 300x186
>>17123418

No problem. I'm a staunch believer that if you treat people with respect and have a decent amount of empathy things will work out. Everything else is just noise. Having 21 partners is most certainly not a disqualifier for building a good relationship, if thats what you're worried about.

Some men you meet will be able to see past the number and get to know you, some won't, but if its any consolation the men that judge the entirety of your being based solely on that number aren't going to be that thoughtful to begin with.

To clarify, I'm not saying its wrong for some men to care about that kind of thing, if thats the way they feel then I'm not in a position to condemn them without having more information. I'm just saying you're not wrong for the way you live your life. Yours and other people's values just won't match up sometimes. It happens.

You seem smart, fairly self aware, and the lower half of your face is also pretty cute, I'm sure you'll be alright. Be safe, live the way you want. That's all.
>>
>>17123488
Can I be your friend? God damn, why cant I meet men as eloquent as you???? :<
>>
STI's. Lack of morals. You're probably an atheist.
And btw gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>17123506
You're the one baiting with the whole implication of religion.
>>
A key that opens all locks is a master key, which is useful. A lock that opens to all keys is broken and useless.
>>
>>17123418
>>17119478

Also, I'd abandon thread asap, at this point. You're not going to get a lot of responses from well-adjusted, mature men here. This place is a bit of a breeding ground for social dysfunction, especially when it comes to women.

Anyways, good luck.
>>
>>17123511
>>17123506
>>17119478
is this a bait thread
>>
File: My Snapshot23.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot23.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>17123488
>>17123391

The man responding to me with such eloquence, pleaaaaseee be my friend! :) Sigh
>>
>>17123503

>why cant I meet men as eloquent as you????

Because most men's heads are firmly lodged up their asses until around 26, 27. Even then, head removal is not guaranteed. I fucked up a large amount of great relationships in my younger days before I gained some perspective and learned to get over myself.

You'll meet someone, for sure. If I learned anything its that the right person is unavoidable, even more so than assholes. When I finally met the right person it was like tripping into a ditch, smacking my head on a rock and waking up in love.

No worries, anon, you're 21, you have all the time in the world.
>>
>>17123545
Thank you, Your love/partner/friends are really lucky. I am really touched, truly.
>>
File: 1417034143491.gif (3 MB, 290x154) Image search: [Google]
1417034143491.gif
3 MB, 290x154
>>17123555

>Thank you, Your love/partner/friends are really lucky. I am really touched, truly.

You're welcome. God speed, anon.
>>
File: 1385208271182.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1385208271182.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>17123545
>>17123488
>>17123555
>Having 21 partners is most certainly not a disqualifier for building a good relationship
>Your love/partner/friends are really lucky.
More like cucky, amirite?
>>
>>17123598

Well it isn't. You'll realize this once you get out of puberty.
>>
File: 1410597683329.gif (4 MB, 410x374) Image search: [Google]
1410597683329.gif
4 MB, 410x374
>>17123598

>More like cucky, amirite?

Life is not a meme, dude. The cuck meme is a little overplayed. I felt like I gave some pretty even keeled advice and I'm old enough at this point no to take shots at my "manhood" seriously. I'm not so insecure that I feel distressed by other dudes questioning how much of a man I am. Proving that to you or anyone else isn't important to me. I'm happy with the way I live and the way I conduct myself.

So no, I don't feel less of a man for being I'm empathetic and/or insisting upon getting to know people before I judge them. If thats how you live, thats fine, but I most certainly won't feel your inferior just because you say so.
>>
>>17123638

For what it's worth I think your advice was some of the most well thought-out content I have yet to see on this board.
>>
>>17123613
>>17123638

Oh my god, I love this. Take me to the world you live in <3
>>
>>17123418
> thanks for telling me what I want to hear lol :))))
>>
File: 1373772321670.jpg (23 KB, 568x394) Image search: [Google]
1373772321670.jpg
23 KB, 568x394
>>17123664

If you ask me what 2 + 2 is and I tell you the answer is 4 the fact that my answer was what you wanted to hear doesn't make it any less correct.
>>
>>17119653
My gf's number was 0 when we met.
Mine was 2. It only took 2 for me to realize sex with random strangers isn't fulfilling.

Maybe it is for some people, but I don't think it can be both ways. Maybe you need to have sex with many different people to feel loved, because it's impossible to feel fulfilled in a monogamous relationship. Maybe some people just aren't cut out for that type of love
>>
>>17123690
This is in no way comparable to what's being said here
>>
>>17123780

>This is in no way comparable to what's being said here

It is 100% comparable. Try reading it again because I'm not sure you did carefully enough the first time.

Information being accurate and also what someone wants to hear aren't mutually exclusive. That makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>17123772

>Maybe you need to have sex with many different people to feel loved

You're making a heavy inference that all people who have sex with multiple partners are looking for love or approval in some way. I'm sure thats accurate in some cases but not all, that's for sure.

It really all depends on what you, personally define as "fulfilling".
>>
>>17123336
>people who have different opinions are pathetic

like I said, I don't really give a shit, just don't tell me about it, I don't pry into my partners histories because it's none of my business. If you can't understand why that would make some guys uncomfortable, I don't know what to tell you really, except maybe look for people who feel the same way as you do about it

my last girlfriend was with way more people than me, and it wasn't a big deal, because I knew her well and trusted her. it's not a dealbreaker for everyone, but it is for some. And that's fine. Can't please everyone.

OP, just do you, try to be considerate of people's feelings, but grand scheme were only here for so long, not worth worrying what other people think and why
>>
>>17123812
i gotchu man

>>17123799
>>17123791

preach and dubs
>>
>>17123690
2+2=4 so go and suck cocks
Got it
>>
>I enjoy sex, it's fun and it allows me to explore a variety of avenues

This sentence really turned me off, as ironic as it may sound, and it's not that I think you're a slut, because I don't.

I've never had problems in the bedroom; on the contrary, my partners seem to want sex all the time after they find out that I'm good in bed, and honestly, I fucking hate it.

I don't know if men just have lower sex drive than women in general or if it's just an individual thing, but I can say that having a partner who wants or enjoys sex more than you do is one of the quickest ways to making sex a chore, so when you say you've fucked a lot of people and you enjoy sex and like to 'explore', to me it communicates that 'having sex with this person would quickly become a chore' vibe more than anything else.
>>
>>17123961

>2+2=4 so go and suck cocks
Got it

Incorrect. Previous anon was using only the fact that OP was happy with the advice as proof that it was inaccurate.

That's very simple headed. He resents the fact that OP felt at all justified or comforted at all for her "slutty" behavior so he makes an attempt to discredit the advice, therefore discrediting OP's belief system.

God forbid anybody should do something other than belittle and dehumanize any woman who dare have more sexual partners than he finds acceptable.

I was using a pretty basic metaphor to simplify the concept down for you but I guess it wasn't simple enough.
>>
>>17124025

>I'm so amazing in bed i get an annoying amount of pussy

fucking kek.
>>
>>17119493

You've had over 20 people since you were what? 16? 14?

And that's *only* the people you fucked. Imagina how many more you've been in relationships.

Why are so offended that you are slut and then immediately starts slutshaming? I honestly don't get this, either be proud you are a slut or don't be a slut.
>>
>>17119527

You wanted to scare him away, riiiight
>>
>>17119549

This
>>
>>17124038

That's not what he said though, but hey, nice insecurity. All the girls must fall for it.
>>
>>17123418

You've had over 20 partners and did not build good relationships. I guess that says it all?
>>
>>17124076

>That's not what he said though, but hey, nice insecurity. All the girls must fall for it.

>>17124025

>my partners seem to want sex all the time after they find out that I'm good in bed, and honestly, I fucking hate it.

kek. l2 read, homeboy. it'll help.
>>
>>17124082
>>17124068
>>17124066
>>17124063

OP is long gone, /r9k/. Back to your lair until the next thread pops up.
>>
>>17119493
>My "number" doesn't describe the person I am and it never should.

But that's wrong. Women that can hold back their sexual urges and aren't addicted to instant sexual gratification are inherently more valuable than you.
>>
>It's an Anon justifies her poor life choices on /adv/ because no-one cares enough to listen to her irl episode

I'm disappointed in you all for letting this shit run for so long.
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2 MB, 322x252) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2 MB, 322x252
>>17124100

>Women that can hold back their sexual urges and aren't addicted to instant sexual gratification are inherently more valuable than you.

top kek
>>
>>17124114
take two identical women. one fucked 25 guys by the age of 22 while the other fucked 4. every single man i know of would take the less slutty woman
>>
>>17119478
it's a clear indication you have absolutely no willpower at all and will always seek out instant gratification.

It shows you don't care who or what you fuck just as long as you get to.

Some people actually put value into sex and will only have intercourse with someone they love and have a connection with. Our bodies are sacred and should be treated as such.
>>
>>17119478

I draw conclusions about a person based on the information given to me. When I'm judging someone I do this by cross-referencing the characteristics of that person with somebody I have already met once before.

Sometimes I meet people that act similarly to those that have burned me before. Among them are liars, cheaters, drug abuse victims, the homeless and women with a high number of sexual partners. Suffice it to say I don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>17124025
I get how you can think that, and I understand your place in the matter. My ex of 2 years used to lose his erection because of how intimidating I was...But, they are always recoverable with a little coddling and emotional support.
>>
>>17119619
But that is the exact message others receive when they hear that you've slept with 21 people.
Your intended meaning doesn't matter if that's not what others get from you. Communication is based on what the other party understands.
>>
>>17124082
"I miss those" clearly implies that i have built good relationships in the past. Relationships end.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-08+at+10.19.17).jpg (121 KB, 628x469) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-08+at+10.19.17).jpg
121 KB, 628x469
>>17124097
OP, still here. Just lurking, no need to feed the trolls though.
>>
>>17124196
>Anyone who I disagree with is a troll

Are you sure people don't use the amount of sex you've had as an excuse because they don't have the heart to tell you you're just an obnoxious cunt?
>>
>>17124221
I'm sorry you cant read certain parts of this thread but I've stated numerous times that none of my partners have a reason to discriminate and call me a slut because I never tell anyone my "number" either way, im screwed if I share that information.
>>
File: 1404012000634.gif (988 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1404012000634.gif
988 KB, 500x400
>>17124126

>take two identical women

There is the red flag. Women aren't a species of Pokemon. There are no identical women. I wouldn't make any definitive judgement about either of them until I got to know them. Why on god's green earth any man would decide to commit himself to a woman simply because she's the least sexual partners when there may be another woman out there he actually connects with is beyond me.

I mean, thats your thing, I get it, I just don't personally put any stake into the theory that people lose "value" the more sexual partners they have. I think its ridiculous that you could attempt to quantify the worth of a human being that way.

If that were an acceptable benchmark for essentially putting a price tag on a human being I could just as easily say that you're less valuable than the men that can bench press more than you. Would you be comfortable with that? Or would you argue to these people that there is more to than just how much weight you can lift? I bet you would.

I'm not saying it isn't possible for a woman who has multiple sexual partners to be a shitty person, I'm just saying the two aren't mutually exclusive and your inability to acknowledge that is more a reflection on your twisted values than it is the woman's.
>>
File: 1392606216257.jpg (62 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1392606216257.jpg
62 KB, 427x640
>>17124147

>Our bodies are sacred and should be treated as such.

praise jesus
>>
Just be okay with the fact you're a slut anon. People are always going to judge other people, [spoiler]just like you are[/spoiler]so get over it or I guess whine about it for the rest of your slutty life
>>
I dont know why most of the men (and the couple of "femanons") treat the idea of sex as a sacred intimate act when most of these men have probably bedded with many, watched shota/loli porn, masturbate profusely or view sex in a very unhealthy way. Sex feels amazing, sex is gratifying, sex is an experience. There's a reason why many intelligent species do it for pleasure and personal gains. It builds/sustains bonds, it feels good and it's a way to experience someone else in a new fashion.

Do you choose porn based on the amount of sexual partners the actress/actors have? Does it disgust you being truned on by someone who is clearly more skilled and experienced in the bedroom as you?

we aren't in the ancient times anymore, quit basing all of your ideologies on this ridiculous underlying religiosity.
>>
>>17124262
Aside from those that did who you've spent most of this thread complaining about.
>>
File: 1Sheeeeeeeeit.jpg (69 KB, 1285x945) Image search: [Google]
1Sheeeeeeeeit.jpg
69 KB, 1285x945
>>17124304
>religiosity
>>
File: 1394016554618.gif (2 MB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1394016554618.gif
2 MB, 400x274
>>17124304

>we aren't in the ancient times anymore, quit basing all of your ideologies on this ridiculous underlying religiosity.

I think the issue is that modern men and this board in particular are inhabited by mostly disenfranchised, socially inept guys. Guys that, perhaps didn't "fit in" to the preconceived notion of what a "man" is. They've been trained to view any compromise of the "manly" tenants that they think being with a woman with previous sexual partners makes them inferior men.

This might have been true in ancient times, yes, when religion and tenants of purity and chastity molded society but we've come into a time when that outdated belief system isn't needed any more.

We've come to a time when you have the opportunity to date around, socialize, and are encouraged to find a partner that isn't just merely the most optimal person for procreation, but someone you love and connect with.

Seeing as how a lot of the disenfranchised men of the internet age aren't familiar with love, socialization or connection the only belief system they can revert to is the caveman bullshit. If they can't connect they can at very least hoist their "pure" girlfriend above their heads as trophies and proof to everyone that they're true alphas and worthy of praise and adoration.

There is a lot of grey area in this theory where many opposing view points can intersect but yes, the majority of the vitriol regarding this subject is fueled by insecurity. If they weren't so insecure they would be more able to swallow the concept that if they fell in love with a girl that society deemed a "slut" their personal fulfillment and happiness would be inherently more important than whatever perceived shame they feel burdened with by being with this girl.

To me, if I was happy, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't call it enlightenment or superiority, those are just my priorities in life.
>>
>>17124176

Not anymore intimidating than mowing the lawn. I enjoy taking care of my lawn and I'm good at it, but no amount of coddling and emotional support is going to make doing it twice a day every day feel like anything more than chore.
>>
>>17124337
>If they weren't so insecure they would be more able to swallow the concept that if they fell in love with a girl that society deemed a "slut" their personal fulfillment and happiness would be inherently more important than whatever perceived shame they feel burdened with by being with this girl.

Except the vast majority of people who have said they wouldn't want to be with a slut have given the reason that she's more likely to cheat and be wayward and have emotional problems. Nothing to do with the perceived shame of society and everything to do with the perceived risk of said person being a complete fuck-up.
>>
>>17124350

Your metaphor made no sense.
>>
>>17124337
Again with the eloquence, how adorable. <3 I am so jealous :( PLEASE introduce me to the men in your life. So fucking refreshing man. I wish I was a normie, at least I wouldn't feel this way and know men on this website that have these warped ideologies.
>>
>>17124356

At least explain how so I can communicate more clearly what I had intended to say.
>>
>>17124353
A BASELESS ASSUMPTION WITH ZERO RELEVANT PROOF. Women marry men who have slept with more than 100 women, does that mean they are all cheaters? No. Men statistically sleep with more partners than women... does that mean I should become a full blow lesbian in order to avoid a toxic marriage with a man who will most likely do heroin at the kitchen table and bring women home for dinner? LOL your logic is so flawed man.

And there's no "well men are different cause we are driven to spread our seed" bullshit. We are all human and we all have sexual desire hence masturbating. Some people don't put sex on a fucking pedestal (like me) because I know that relationships and emotional connections are far more valuable than sex. I can find sex anywhere but emotional connections are things that I treasure and become picky about when I meet new people. This is why, as a woman I will not settle for less and I will have sex when I please because sex (for the most part) is always the same.. its the emotional connections that you can choose to have that are valuable and If I don't like the person, I will not just decide that I will stay with them because "im pressured by this male society to not sleep around"
>>
>>17124353

>Except the vast majority of people who have said they wouldn't want to be with a slut have given the reason that she's more likely to cheat and be wayward and have emotional problems.

I'm not sure where you've gathered your information but I disagree.

>Nothing to do with the perceived shame of society and everything to do with the perceived risk of said person being a complete fuck-up.

It has everything to do with that. You don't think societal influence have anything to do with it? Why do you think the dudes around here throw around "cuck" or "beta" as an insult every time a man does something they perceive as inferior? Because to them, demeaning another person's manhood is the ultimate insult.

Everything boils down to societal engineering. People didn't just "naturally" come to these conclusions about women because history has proven otherwise. 500 years ago women weren't allowed to date, marry or make any decisions without men's permission. 500 years before that sex was considered free and a socially acceptable past time; women ruled empires and despite their harems of sexual partners were feared and respected.

Maybe we just inherently disagree but in my opinion, if you think that the pressure implied on both genders by society has nothing to do with the way we view sex and relationships you're being incredibly short sighted and maybe even a bit in denial.
>>
>>17124376
Neat. You know lesbianism would actually really suit you, you should consider it.
>>
>>17124337

Why are you judging an anonymous demographic of /adv/ without getting to know them first?

Your rhetoric is shit.
>>
>>17124367

>At least explain how so I can communicate more clearly what I had intended to say.

The original poster said nothing about the frequency in which she demanded sex from her partner, only that sex intimidated him.

I'm not exactly sure how you think that anon's boyfriend being intimidated by his partner's sexual experience is related to someone forcing you to mow a lawn several times a day. Like I said, it didn't really make any sense and was based on information that you inferred yourself, not any that the original poster actually provided.
>>
>>17124384
>I'm not sure where you've gathered your information
This thread. That is the topic of discussion at hand. Or are you just using it as an excuse to tangentially rant? It's getting incredibly confusing to keep up with.

>Everything boils down to societal engineering.
Oh you're a social scientist. Okay, yeah, cool.

>Maybe we just inherently disagree
Yeah, that one. I didn't intend to debate with you on whether or not the patriarchy has been controlling minds or whatever, was just pointing out that this thread has had far more reasoning in it than just the barebones picture you've been painting to prove your point. Whatever that point is, I honestly can't tell anymore.
>>
>>17124397
Follow the replies, Anon. You're missing half of the fucking conversation.
>>
File: 1408476904178.gif (2 MB, 271x220) Image search: [Google]
1408476904178.gif
2 MB, 271x220
>>17124408

>This thread. That is the topic of discussion at hand. Or are you just using it as an excuse to tangentially rant? It's getting incredibly confusing to keep up with.

Using the dysfunctional survey of a bunch of red-pilled out basement dwellers is not a reliable way to take the temperature of modern society. I was using empirical evidence I experienced in real life, not the delusional ramblings of 4chan users. Thats super fuckin' silly, dude.

>Oh you're a social scientist. Okay, yeah, cool.

No, I'm a reasonably intelligent human being with a minimal amount of introspection. All you have to do is study history and everything I've talked about is incredible apparent. You don't need to be a social engineer to know history and make reasonable assumptions based on 3000 years of documented social patterns.

>I didn't intend to debate with you on whether or not the patriarchy has been controlling minds or whatever

I never said anything about patriarchy and I never said controlling minds. Now you're straw-manning my argument into stupidly worded assumptions and dismissing them. Nice try, but I'm not playing that game today. If you want to make me look stupid try debating against the points I actually made, not the assumptions you threw together and claimed were mine.

>was just pointing out that this thread has had far more reasoning in it

And my point was that this thread has very little reasoning in it, seeing as how this board is mostly inhabited by socially inept adolescence with little to no worldly perspective on anything outside of school and their limited circle of friends. You can disagree with that, thats fine.

One of the basic tenants of scientific postulation is not using the results of a small control group to make broad statements concerning the whole. You're doing that right now and thats where I disagree with you.

>Whatever that point is, I honestly can't tell anymore.

You're not reading well enough, I think is the problem.
>>
>>17124412

>The original poster said nothing about the frequency in which she demanded sex from her partner, only that sex intimidated him.

Thats what I said and the replies don't change the fact that the post in which this >>17124350 poster was replying to never mentioned anything about frequency. Even so, the metaphor was stupid. Let it go man, you swung and missed. Get over it.
>>
>>17124397
OP wanted to know why some men would feel threatened by the amount of sexual partners she's had, and I thought about it and replied with why I personally would feel threatened.

As somebody else in the thread had said, I, like many people, judge people based on my past experiences. People I've had sex with who have had a lot of previous partners and who like to 'explore' tend to want sex a lot more frequently than I do, and unresolved sexual disconnects like that usually lead to a mutually unsatisfying relationship where there's either not enough sex or it becomes a chore like mowing the lawn; thus I would feel threatened not by any sort of emasculation or loss of ego but rather by the prospect of inevitably wasting my time in a bad relationship.

I hope that's clearer.
>>
>>17124445
>Using the dysfunctional survey of a bunch of red-pilled out basement dwellers is not a reliable way to take the temperature of modern society.
Right but we weren't talking about the temperature of modern society we were talking about this thread that's the entire fucking point and why you're so very lost right now.

>Now you're straw-manning my argument into stupidly worded assumptions and dismissing them
>the dysfunctional survey of a bunch of red-pilled out basement dwellers
>this board is mostly inhabited by socially inept adolescence with little to no worldly perspective on anything outside of school and their limited circle of friends

Right back at you, fuck face.
>>
>>17124449
>the replies don't change the fact that the post in which this >>17124350 poster was replying to never mentioned anything about frequency

But you're wrong. This >>17124350 poster was replying to this >>17124176 poster who was replying to this >>17124025 poster.

You'll notice 025 isn't replying to anyone. That is the original post. When you follow the chain of replies you go up. The original post was only concerned about frequency. 176 then went on to talk about intimidation, which had nothing to do with what 025 was talking about, hence the simile made in 350.

Learn how the fucking site works.
>>
>>17124304
Its the "current year"
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36 KB, 684x384) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36 KB, 684x384
>>17124445
>One of the basic tenants of scientific postulation
>tenants

I couldn't care less about your arguments but pic related has been bothering me.
>>
>>17124513
You're just trying to make me seem dumb without actually addressing my arguments. It's a moo point.
>>
>>17124528

I'm not trying to make you seem dumb and I never intended to address your arguments. It just hurts me physically to see 'tenant' where 'tenet' should be.
>>
File: 1313147254557.jpg (74 KB, 1247x800) Image search: [Google]
1313147254557.jpg
74 KB, 1247x800
>>17124542
Anon you were meant to point out that I said moo point instead of moot point so I could then say,

>Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo.

You fucked it all up I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>17124551

Oh fuck, I've been had!

WHY DO I ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING?!
>>
>>17124271
my point was that having many more sexual partners is unattractive. it's not going to be a big issue unless the girl is actually a disgusting slut with a number that makes the guy drop her.

the thing is that most men have a numbers in their head that they deem as attractive, normal, unattractive, and then downright not an option. these numbers change depending on the man obviously
>>
File: whole-lotta-practice.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
whole-lotta-practice.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>17124575

As a guy I find it fucking weird that other guys put enough thought into this that they separate it into no less than four clearly defined categories of acceptability.

Maybe I've seen too many comedies where they use the "old lady takes out her dentures to suck dick" gag, but the only thought I've ever given to women with more experience than me is that they're probably mind-blowing in the sack.

I ended up dating just such a girl this last year, and I can tell you, boy was I fucking right.
>>
>>17124629
it's not like something that's on my mind regularly or anything but i do believe it matters. and you're surprised that most guys don't want to date sluts? obviously most guys will fuck just about any girl theyre attracted to but when it comes to carefully choosing a partner to potentially start a family with no one wants the town bike even if she gives bomb head.
>>
File: OMG.gif (1003 KB, 275x155) Image search: [Google]
OMG.gif
1003 KB, 275x155
>>17119478

>No matter how many times a man puts his penis into any number of vaginas, his penis will not permanently change it's shape.

>The opposite is true about a woman.

When the next guy sleeps with you, he'll be feeling the space left behind by the other men you slept with before him... It'll be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, unless you're consistently scoring larger penises. Either way, you have no class.
>>
>>17124650
>carefully choosing a partner to potentially start a family with

N O R M I E A L E R T
O
R
M
I
E

A
L
E
R
T

Disregarding your blatant misogyny, neither of us want kids (ever) and even if I did, I wouldn't be taking inventory of my girlfriend's sexual history as if that somehow had any correlation with her suitability as a wife and mother. The only thing I look for in a partner is being able to share our lives, enjoy each other, and work through the big things together, and that's what I've had with this girl so far. The great sex is just a bonus.

Just thinking that if I had thought less of her for her sexual history I might not be enjoying life so much with her right now just disgusts me. Like I said, I don't know how you guys do it.
>>
>>17124713
>Disregarding your blatant misogyny
Here we go
>>
>>17124713
i'm a blatant misogynist because i dumped a 22yo girl who had 40+ partners. then i went on to find a much better girlfriend who had never had casual sex with loads of men she found on tinder which to me means she is a much better person.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.