[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I are both 18, her ex just turned 24. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461450268014.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1461450268014.png
119 KB, 225x227
My girlfriend and I are both 18, her ex just turned 24.

I have been friends with "Shari" for 5 years. Last summer she started dating a college guy and they made each other extremely happy. Recently I've been hanging out with Shari a lot because her ex had been too busy to see her and we have gotten close. Watching movies, going on "dates" etc.

He got jealous and they started to fight so I convinced her they should break up because of the age and his jealousy. We kept hanging out and gotten closer, going to prom together, etc.

Though they still talk. They snapchat and text, but she never texts him when we're hanging out, but I know. I oversaw once their conversation and he asked if she still had feelings for him and she replied just "Yes."

From what I gathered talking to other people who know them, he is telling her all sorts of promises that he'll change and realized how important she is to him.
What can I do? I think he's lying.

It doesn't help that she still wears clothes he's given her, kept stuffed animals, and uses a special coffee mug with a title of a poem on the back. I looked it up and the poem is extremely sappy and latin...things right up her alley.

I'm just really confused. She's told him she isn't ready to see him but if she was over him why would they still talk?

Is she stringing him along or is something else going on bros
>>
>>17119466
>Is she stringing him along

Yes.

Now the question becomes; Do your instincts tell you that she is capable of cheating on you?
>>
You're on a shitty situation. There's a simple way to solve, although you might not like it.

1 - Start talking to other girls as well. Don't cheat, just expand your social circle. Bonus points if you can get one interested
2 - go back to her and tell her she needs to make a choice. You can't be stringed along and risk wasting your time and feelings.
3 - cut contact until she makes up her mind
>>
That's a huge red flag there. I advise you jump ship.
>>
>>17119480
If she's stringing him along just for attention should I just tell him she's using him?

I mean...anyone is capable of cheating. Right? I feel if she was going to cheat with him she would have by now...

>>17119483
I don't really talk to a lot of other people, especially girls. I'm extremely shy around everyone but her.

You think she's stringing me along?

>>17119489
That's what I was thinking but I'm jsut confused. Ample opportunity she's had to go back to him
>>
>>17119496
You know how much better you'll feel and look when you dump someone like that? You're only 18, I know you don't believe you have many chances but the world is a big fucking place.
>>
You sound like a piece of shit op, you convinced her to break up with him just so you could hook up with her, but now that she still won't hope up with her your trying to force him out of her life. From what you wrote he doesn't seem like a douche so why try to ruin something for your own greed. If you do get with her you will always have that doubt that she still has feelings ultimately ruining her happiness and yours. Think about what your doing op.
>>
>>17119507
>why try to ruin something for your own greed.
He's never heard the phrase "All's fair in love and war."
>>
>>17119507
>if

We are together though
>>
>>17119519
Are you talking to OP or that guy?
>>
>>17119525
That was never stated you made it seem like you were that typical "friend zone douche", in that case wtf is wrong with you tell this girl you fucking know she still has feelings for dude and you don't appreciate, that she is even talking to him, and cherishing his gifts. I mean do you wanna be a cuck, this seems like a nope the fuck out there situation.
>>
File: op pls.jpg (48 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
op pls.jpg
48 KB, 300x250
>>17119496
>I mean...anyone is capable of cheating. Right?

Everyone is capable of murder but that doesn't make us all murderous.
>>
>>17119627
>op states girlfriend
>op says are together
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.