[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you must have at least 2 years of experience to be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461766496319.jpg (217 KB, 1100x1315) Image search: [Google]
1461766496319.jpg
217 KB, 1100x1315
>you must have at least 2 years of experience to be considered for this entry level position
>>
>>17119201
That's to weed out the blacks.
>>
>>17119206
How?
>>
link me the job listing OP, let me see what you're talking about
>>
>>17119201
>you must have at least 2 years of experience to be considered for this entry level position
According to whom? The listing?

Always ignore words like "must" and "required" in job listings. Those things are wish lists, not requirements. If you've got everything else and demonstrate that you're good at what you do, the experience "requirement" will often be discarded.
>>
That's a lie OP I know some people on the inside who post it on job listings for their company but actually need people desperately. They just use it so they can pressure you into taking their first low offer on the pay scale.
>>
>>17119217
>OP never delivered
why would someone make a thread for this about made up shit?

whats the point?
>>
>>17119201
Some of us didn't waste our entire lives jerking off, really that's on you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.