[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I want to be like other guys and not think twice about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460006164194.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
1460006164194.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1357
/adv/ I want to be like other guys and not think twice about fucking some random girl, but there's always something mentally stopping me.. how do I get over this?

Is it because I'm a virgin? Will losing my virginity make random casual sex easier to go through?

Like right now if I'm even close to sleeping with a girl, I go through the mental process of figuring out whether we fit together and whether there will be a future, if I don't see one then I dont bang her
>>
Leveling up in a game is a process of doing things to gain "experience" and the more "experience" you gain, the higher level and stronger you become.

This is a literal translation from real life, to build character and personality in real life you need to experience things. Losing your virginity is a form of experience in regards to "thinking about fucking random girls".
>>
I feel ya.

And honestly the "random" girls you have sex with are essentially prostitutes that you don't have to pay.

But like prostitutes they give sex out to who knows how many other guys so you have a legitimate concern, my friend.
>>
>>17119161
>Like right now if I'm even close to sleeping with a girl, I go through the mental process of figuring out whether we fit together and whether there will be a future, if I don't see one then I dont bang her
There's nothing wrong with that.
Some guys like casual sex, others don't.
Just personal preference.
>>
>>17119179
>17119179
I want to like it though, that seems like a more fulfilling and happy life style, that's the problem
>>
>>17119161
Some guys like casual sex, some don't. Sounds like you'll be happier with a gf than rando sex, get one of those
>>
>>17119374
I dont know if my standards are too high or what but finding a girl I actually want to date seriously is so hard
>>
>>17119420
How one are you? What's the standard that they don't meet?
>>
>>17119430
>How one are you?
what?

I don't know, looks and personality I guess. Any girl I find attractive is always taken
>>
Inhibitions. Get drunk and get girls drunk.
>>
Where do you live? I've been around the states and can tell you what the dating pool's like
>>
>>17119477
I'm in Canada
>>
27 year old virgin

There are many other reasons, but overall I was afraid to have sex because I never want to even risk getting anyone pregnant, and the only 100% effective way to ensure I never have children is to practice abstinence. Unless I get raped of course. I am well aware that this is an autistic perception, but it doesn't make it invalid. I find it hard to believe that there are people who absolutely never want to have kids, yet still have sex hoping that no contraceptive malfunction or human error will ruin their lives.

I posted thread on /r9k/ yesterday on how/if it would even be possible to be in a relationship with a woman where we just cuddle but don't fuck, and seems to be almost impossible, even if I have other reasons such as chronic injury from excessive masturbating that is taking a long time to heal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.