[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you accept making the morally sound choice when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1390029327759.jpg (48 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
1390029327759.jpg
48 KB, 500x695
How do you accept making the morally sound choice when it comes at the expense of something you really want?

This girl I'm really into asked me to be her +1 on what amounts to a double date with our friend and his wife... but she has a boyfriend and a kid. I know I've got to decline because I can't be the guy who breaks up a family.

But at the end of the day I'm really into her and she's been making it more and more clear that she's into me. It just sucks because if I were a little more of a douchebag I could have what I want. Instead I'm going to go sit in a bar and drink by myself.
>>
>>17118842
If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you. Show some fucking empathy.
>>
>>17118872

I'm not going to be hooking up with her so she's not going to be cheating on him with me, but I still hate that line of thinking.

If you meet someone who is the right fit for you, you shouldn't be like "well the other person found me first, so oh well, guess I won't be happy!" I mean, if someone does this shit all the time and is just constantly looking for something "better," sure, that's shitty, but it doesn't mean it's a hard and fast rule.
>>
So it's something she's doing behind her bf's back? It doesn't seem that bad on its face but look at in terms of why should she be able to just jump from one guy to the other with no sacrifice on her part. I'd probably go but I'd also tell her to shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>17118842
Cuck, you're the 4th guy she's been on a "date" with in the past month WHILE having a boyfriend and kid, YET you are "really into her". Well you're really into "cucking" yourself because you are literal worthless as a value in the male species, go hang yourself cuck.

Serious note, you're a cuck and too stupid for a thread.
>>
>>17118985

I mean I don't know if he knows or not... but I can tell from meeting him that he really doesn't like me.

>>17119002

Seems like you don't know what cuck means, buddy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.