[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I doomed to be alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
23 y/o KV, never had a thing going with women in my life. I am a genuine 7/10, I workout, have a good job, a car, good friends and many hobbies but never been able to get any girls. I thought it was because of my game so I tried like dozens of dating apps/websites. After liking/messaging literally thousands of them, the only ones that showed interest are objectively 2/10s.

Does that mean I am physically repulsive? That I do not have great facial aesthetics? Does that mean I can never be Chad no matter how much I improve?
>>
>>17118634
We can't tell without a pic.
>>
>>17118634
Lower your standards.
>>
idk what you look like
>>
Why would you want to be Chad?
>>
>>17118634
We need pics mate, right now I just have to assume you saying your a 7/10 is you kidding yourself
>>
>>17118634
It's simple, really: do you want to be Chad or not? If you apply yourself just to pretend that you have a good life, it will never work. You have to be truly happy with your lifestyle and girls who like your ways will come naturally.
>>
>>17118657

not OP. But it is possible he could be a 7/10 physically and not get girls. Just based on his vibe or personality.
>>
File: tyler-hansbrough-raptors.png (100 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
tyler-hansbrough-raptors.png
100 KB, 350x254
>>17118657
I am not comfortable posting pics but my facial structure looks almost exactly the same as pic related with less fat and better hair. Physically, I am 5'8, 163lbs, 12%bf and built like a 200m track and field athlete
>>
>>17118664

Just post a picture and crop out your eyes
>>
>>17118663
But what about dating apps? They can't judge me on my personality but can only rate me physically. Are womens standards this high today? I can't even get fatties to talk to me
>>
>>17118673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

Op it sounds like you need a reality check.
>>
>>17118673

Dating apps are shit. I can't get matched for shit on Tinder. Most of the girls there are fake anyways.
>>
File: 1455581150662.jpg (19 KB, 224x263) Image search: [Google]
1455581150662.jpg
19 KB, 224x263
>>17118678
I knew about that but what about in real life? I often read on forums and videos that if a girl likes you, she'll make her intentions known. It never happened once to me. I feel like I missed the boat and at my age, guys are way more accomplished than me and can never compete against them
>>
>>17118634
What you think of yourself and how you present yourself online are likely two different things, yet both are equally as important for you to work on.

Different dating apps work in different ways, and while you can't see it, you need to figure out what a womans experience is on that app. Then you can work with that knowledge in mind to do things thay make you stand out from the rest of the men on there.
Apps where both parties are free to message any other user usually end up with the females having their inboxes full of crap to sort through.

Don't put up too much information about yourself. Keep it a bit mysterious or just straight forward and simple. Any specific detail can potentionally be a reason for someone to pass over you and chat with someone else instead. Let them get to know the real you via chat.

Know what you want, be sure of yourself and don't change your intention for anyone. Or you will come across as disingenuous.

If you read recommendations from some help guide only use the ones that directly apply to you. I buck pretty much every Tinder related recommendation I've seen and I get about an 80% reply rate. Compared to 2 years ago when I was unsure of myself and only getting 5-10% reply rate. And I'm pretty much using the same photos I did then.
>>
>>17118700
>23 year old
>Missed the boat

wew lad, get out of that mindset. When you're in your late 30's you can say you missed a boat.
>>
>>17118688
Fake how? You mean like makeup and fake tits and botox? Or fake spam accounts?
>>
>>17118673
Has anyone stopped to think that when women rate someone for a match on Tinder they consider what is written in their profile and not just their photos?

Whereas many Men are advised to swipe right on everyone.. That's why the match rate is so different. Men are told to be indiscriminate and then tell women to lower their standards. What they really mean is 'remove your standards' which is bullshit. Why don't men just present themselves at a higher standard?
FYI i'm a male.
>>
>>17118722
Late thirties here and boat comes and goes often. It's been docked all year in fact.
>>
>>17118745
That's what women want you to think. Women are MUCH more shallow than men. If he's not hot enough, it doesn't matter what kind of description you write.
>>
>>17118722
I just want some experience. Literally everyone one in my social circle has or had multiple partners and I look like a sad loser. I changed everything about me and I still feel not good enough. If I ain't jacked or filthy rich, people will never notice you
>>
>>17118758
>Women are MUCH more shallow than men. If he's not hot enough, it doesn't matter what kind of description you write.
Bullshit, women are shallow but not in that way.
Doesn't matters how hot you are if you cant hold a simple conversation for more than 2 minutes.

I know a dude that's like a 5/10, incredibly average, but he gets a girl every week or two and he's barely even trying, he knows his way around words and interaction and how to push certain type of girl buttons.

After doing it enough it's just like following formulas.
>>
>>17118762
OP you don't need to be rich or jacked, although they help.
What you really need is to be funny and charming.
>>
>>17118762
>If I ain't jacked or filthy rich, people will never notice you
yeh thats why EVERYONE is jacked and filthy rich
>>
>>17118758
Do you actually read womens descriptions on Tinder or are you just assuming? Many will say what kind of photos of men they don't like to see, and the two most common ones I can think of are petting a sedated tiger, and photos of guys showing their abs. So people can read personality and dismiss others from just looking at photos, not just a description.
I know I do. I very rarely swipe right on good looking women with no written description.
>>
>>17118725

If a girl doesn't have anything in her description box, then she's probably fake
>>
>>17118822
Are you this naive? What women say and act are 2 completely different things. She might say she doesn't like abs/jacked guys but as soon as one shows interest, she falls head over heels for him
>>
>>17118634
>I am a genuine 7/10, I workout, have a good job, a car, good friends and many hobbies

Top lel maybe if you spent less time on 4chan you'd get a clue about life
>>
>>17118745

> Men are advised to swipe right on everyone

Men can't afford to be picky. I'm not on tinder for quick sex but to make friends and I met a nice girl on there last week, there wasn't any sexual tension when we met but we got along well and had a nice time out clubbing. Most of the time women on there are just looking for guys that they find "cute" your mom probably wouldnt have swiped right on your dad if tinder existed back in the day.
>>
>>17118835
So it's a good thing that I don't swipe right on every good looking woman. I don't end up complaining about fake profiles on dating apps..
>>
>>17118845
>She might say she doesn't like abs/jacked guys but as soon as one shows interest, she falls head over heels for him
You read me wrong.. They say they don't like seeing guys post ab pics on Tinder. Not that they don't like guys with abs.
Ie. A lot of women don't seem to like vain men.
>>
>23

Oh yeah man your life is over. Point of no return, just give up now. The average human life span is 25 nowadays and you wasted 23 years not chasing after women's validation. I can't see how you can turn it around in just 2 years.
>>
>>17118880
>They say they don't like seeing guys post ab pics on Tinder.

Yet selfies of their duck faces and cleavage are showing. I haven't had much luck on tinder so my opinion is biased, but it's an app that's made hugely to cater just to women and for them to pick out the perfect prince charming male based mostly on looks, which is fine cause men also judge women on looks

The OP says he's not interested in the "objectively 2/10's that give him attention, but in his eyes sees himself as a 7/10 and hasn't stopped to consider he could be a 2/10 in the eyes of most people, but either way, online dating is a huge scam.
>>
>>17118634
Dunno man, everything you mention that you have going for you is either about looks (7/10, workout) or just pretty much the bare minimum expected of a grown up (job, car, friends, hobbies). So I would guess it's because you're pretty shallow and have no outstanding personality/charm, and that sounds super boring.

To get the kind of female attention you want (i.e. girls throwing themselves at you with no effort on your part) you have to be the top 1% of guys somehow, which means 10/10 perfect face and body OR super rich OR famous. You don't have any of those things so you can either work to achieve that (unlikely) or come back to reality where the rest of us are.
>>
>>17118745
>Why don't men just present themselves at a higher standard?
Beacause we want to match?
If you have too many demands on women youre gonna be alone because there is a huge lack of women
Why limit your options?
>>
>>17118885
You guys don't understand. I couldn't care LESS about women and their problems. I want to get women because of the social status and networking. That's the only thing they are good at. I don't want a relationship like you may be thinking but more of a "partner". I can give her the illusion of being a boyfriend but she is only means to an end
>>
>>17118861
>Men can't afford to be picky.
I can, because I value myself as someone who deserves a woman with substance. If I only have photos to go off I will judge based on expression, environment, dress sense, what she is doing in the photos and her looks in equal measure.
Eg. If she has 10/10 looks but has alcohol on her in most of the shots I don't swipe right.
>>
>>17118904

I was agreeing with you until:

> be the top 1% of guys somehow, which means 10/10 perfect face and body OR super rich OR famous.

You don't need either of these things if that's the kind of lifestyle you want to live. Yeah sure Trump is a rich man with fake hair who has had super model lives but you're not 60 yet and your youth is something you can use to your advantage. If you're working to be rich just so you can get women then you will be super disappointed, instead you should be working on your social skills and learning how to talk to people and actually be interesting.

It's demoralizing everytime I come on this board and someone is being given garbage advice that they need to be a super model who is over 6 feet tall with a mansion. Yeah these things help and they attract a certain niche of girls, and if that's the kind of girls you want to attract, then well and good go for it, but you dont need to have a "perfect face" (what does this even mean?) to get women. Go people watching once in awhile and judge the guys walking around with their girlfriends/wives...Most of those men are not Calvin Klein models.
>>
>>17118904
If aren't 1%, why even live? There's no point in living a point less life. Better live one day as a lion than a 100 years as a sheep
>>
>>17118915
And there it is. I found your problem. You can't get a GF because you have a crappy personality and are incapable of reciprocating their care and feelings, without having good enough looks or resources to make up for this lack. Mystery solved.
>>
>>17118915

>I couldn't care LESS about women and their problems
>Wahhh guys why can't I get women to like me when I can bench 500 lbs for reps!

You have a long way to go.

>>17118925
>because I value myself as someone who deserves a woman with substance

Well good luck remaining alone, looking forward to your next post when you're 30 and still haven't found the "perfect" woman on tinder. Your chances for getting even an "average" one are so slim they're not even into double digit percentages.
>>
>>17118927
Because inevitably in most of these threads, as >>17118928 and >>17118915 demonstrate, they aren't looking for just any girl. The average non-Calvin Klein model men walking around are with their correspondingly average wives and girlfriends. That's not what OP is looking for, he wants the status and bragging rights of a 9/10 gf. Thus, he will have to have the rich/handsome/famous qualities to attract what he wants.
>>
>>17118927
>Most of those men are not Calvin Klein models.
So how do they do it? i havent been single in a long time but how do you do these things:
1. Find a girl willing to date
2. Break her aura of uninterest
3. Keep her from flaking out instantly

Its been a year and after intense searching i found one girl who flaked after two dates so any help would be appreciated
>>
File: 1458639557792.jpg (768 KB, 600x5865) Image search: [Google]
1458639557792.jpg
768 KB, 600x5865
>>17118930
>incapable of reciprocating their care and feelings

Please don't make me laugh. I've been a spineless beta cuck all my life. Trying to be nice and care about her but it isn't how it works in real life.

I have read a lot of self improvement books, videos and websites like the red pill and Corey Wayne and they all say the same things. It may not be the best thing but at least I made the effort in trying to change.

Now, I'm just a bitter mysogyn
>>
>>17118945
Not necessarely a 9/10 but at least not a land whale
>>
>>17118953
>Trying to be nice and care about her

Yes you dont actually care or are nice, you're just pretending to be, and believe it or not, most people can tell when feelings are fake.
>>
>>17118898
Yeah you're definately biased and frustrated about this dude. It's okay. I've been like that too, as have many others, including women.
Tinder is not made to cater to women. The imbalance in matches and message responses would dissapear if men were more selective.
I'm specifically not looking for a hookup though, and I want a woman with a personality that keeps me talking to her without running out of things to say. If I can't think of anything interesting to say to her then we probably won't get along. Regardless of how good looking she might be. So it's not a big deal to me if we stop talking.
Shallow people can have shallow people. I don't care. They don't have the nessesary traits to fully appreciate me anyway. Their loss.
>>
>>17118945

Eh my point is you dont have to be a calvin klein model to have an attractive "9/10"...but since OP is so entitled, probably lurks /pol/ and /r9k/ most of his day, and has nothing close to a semblance of a personality, he thinks he's entitled to put in the bare minimum effort ie. swiping right on tinder and hitting the jackpot. There are hot girls who will date men just for status and riches, there are hot girls who will date hobos with a million tattoos...there's all kinds of girls, I agree with you now, this guy sounds like he wants an exotic Ukrainian model to show off in his big parties at Wall Street and he thinks he should be getting her by owning a car and going to the gym occasionally.
>>
>>17118968
No that's not true at all. I had genuine feelings for some girls in the past but I was dismissed as being a lower value male. In any case, that's not possible to cure if I actually have this. Might as well end it, I feel so tired of trying to understand, care, listen, improving etc for no purpose. I want to end this. The only reason I don't is because I have a younger brother and don't want to ruin his life, even though he is gollowing the same path I did
>>
>>17118973
>The imbalance in matches and message responses would dissapear if men were more selective.

Let's use logic for a second here. If someone right swipes 100 girls and barely gets 5 matches, how is that proof that the imbalance on there would disappear? If anything by being more selective you're ruining your chances.

>Whining about shallow people

The entire premise of the app is based on shallowness.
>>
>>17118982

>I want to kill myself cause I can't get a girlfriend

You're not the 7/10 you tout yourself to be. You have deeper issues you need to get sorted out before you can start thinking of having someone call you their boyfriend. If you did get into a relationship, you'd be exceptionally needy
>>
>>17118987
No not because I can't get a girl. I was a boderline NEET from age 17 to 20 and I acheived nothing. I have a lot of trouble with people in general, there is little chances of promotion at my job, I have a shit personality, wasn't a good role model to my brother, literally good at nothing and so on.

If you aren't 1%, why even live?
>>
>>17118987
I hate this mindset
A girl who is needy and wants a bf is cute and normal
A guy who is sad because he cant get a gf no matter what he does doesnt deserve one because he is sad because he cant get a gf
catch 22
>>
Op if I had to give you advice it's be to ignore the majority of people in this thread.
>>
>>17118991

We already deciphered why you can't get a girl, and that's cause your personality sucks and think you deserve super model gfs for status just cause you have a car and a job.And now I think you're just a bored troll.

>>17118999

That has nothing to do with anything. And a girl who is needy and always needs to be in a relationship is also something to be avoided. My ex was this kind of girl who has never been single ever since she turned 14, she skipped from one relationship to another every time each one ended and there was nothing cute or normal about it.

>>17119015

Ignore them and do what? Remain alone. Well if that's what he wants then sure...or he can keep yapping on about how much of a 7/10 he is.
>>
File: IMG_20160508_032403.jpg (411 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_032403.jpg
411 KB, 1080x1920
>>17118938
>Well good luck remaining alone, looking forward to your next post when you're 30 and still haven't found the "perfect" woman on tinder. Your chances for getting even an "average" one are so slim they're not even into double digit percentages.
Geez.. There's some real ugly in your thoughts and words man.. That's okay.. I don't have to try and help others. It's better if I don't help, because the more negative biased and deluded guys there are on Tinder just makes it easier for women to notice me standing out among them.
Pic related to whatever it is I'm doing I'm doing it right.
>>
>>17119019

IF you're getting matches on tinder then what's your problem here exactly? You have huge feelings of grandeur and just admitted you're a kissless virgin at 23 and even said you were thinking of killing yourself...are you waiting for the perfect princess to fall out of the sky? News flash, perfect people don't exist.
>>
>>17119017
>My ex was this kind of girl who has never been single ever since she turned 14
Mine too, she is now 29 and has been in a relationship all her life
Point being me and her were the same, we dont want to be single and after the breakup she found a new guy after a week
I havent found a girl yet, havent even come close
It is considered cute if a girl wants a bf and she usually gets one quickly even though you think its a bad trait
I honesly wish it was as easy for guys to get into relationships as it is for girls OR that i didnt hate being single so much but i cant change either one of these
>>
>>17119028

You need to fix your life man. You're upset that rules for women work differently than rules for men, you have more advantages being a man today than you do being a woman and I bet you wouldn't trade that privilege just so it can be easier for you to get men interested in you.

It's not considered "cute" if a girl is hopping from man to man, at least not where I live, you must live in a really strange place. You dont stable enough to have a girlfriend as is, imo.
>>
Not OP but how do I get a girlfriend. none of what you guys is saying is making any sense?
Do I use tinder or not?
>>
>>17119053

Tinder isn't a super-market for girlfriends. Try talking to people in real life.
>>
>>17119058
Alright don't quite remember calling it a super market, I just wanted to know if it was a good platform to find people on.
>>
>>17118984
>Let's use logic for a second here. If someone right swipes 100 girls and barely gets 5 matches, how is that proof that the imbalance on there would disappear? If anything by being more selective you're ruining your chances.
Please stop being stupid. Something as large as Tinder with so many users won't have and instant reaction to an instant change. Slowly women will realise they can't get men as easily, their perceived value of themselves will change, and they'll have to figure out what it is that WE want as well. It's simple supply and demand economics. It ain't gonna happen any time soon though.. I mean.. I can't even convince one person to think intelligently about it...
>>Whining about shallow people
>The entire premise of the app is based on shallowness.
The premise of the app is based on whatever the people using it want it to be about. It has images and text and location for people to do with as they choose. The app is just a platform. If people wanted to use it to sell cupcakes.. They could use it for that..
>>
>>17119043
>You need to fix your life man
How is it out of order?
When she dumped me i became homeless, friends turned their back and my mom disowned me
I pulled myself back from that shit and got a stable life going, school, hobbies, workout and a job
Im not getting upset, im mearly pointing it out that things as they are suck ass

What advantages does a man have today?
In the dating scene ofc, if you said anywhere else i do agree there are several advantages to being a guy but in the dating market i dont see any advantages (unless you count not being pestered by dick pics occationally)
>>
>>17119023
I'm not OP. I'm this guy >>17118709
OP can go suck a dick now for all I care about his cause.
>>
>>17119074

Nah you're the one who needs to stop being stupid. This is a concept I'd be able to explain to a 10 year old and they'd understand it in under 5 minutes. By being more selective on an app like tinder, you're actually ruining your chances, cause guess what you don't get to just message anyone you want on there, they have to swipe right on you too, and even then messaging them isn't a guarantee that anything will come out of it.

You're yapping on about "eventually" and discussing human interactions like it's economics when the reality is there are so many variables involved when two people interact in real life as opposed to online.

The app is used so people can hook up, ideally people who both find each other attractive, women have their own set of standards, and men do so as well but most men's standards are far lower than women's. It's hilarious how you think that the monopoly is split 50-50.
>>
Just change the profile picture to an actor and there you go. Women dont like wasing time so when they see ur not as u appear theyll make the most of it
>>
>>17118634
>Online dating
>B-but i tried so hard
What the fuck are you doing?
Realistically, you're probably just boring as fuck.
>>
>>17119100
What do you mean by boring?
>>
I disagree i think that your boring. I think your just looking in the wrong places. 2/10 girls use tinder. U need to mix with girls in clubs and pubs who have the same likes as you. then they are a friend also
>>
meant not boring. LOL
>>
>>17119108
>pubs and clubs

2 years later and close to 2000$ wasted, wasn't able to get anything more than a phone number
>>
>>17119087

You're still holding onto the baggage of your past relationship. Women don't have to work hard because there are desperate men all around them.

If life as a man sucks so much then start saving up for a sex change. There are a few things that irk me a lot and a man who thinks he's oppressed and has a constant victim mentality is one of them.
>>
>>17119103
You don't talk about interesting shit.
You don't challenge or excite them.
>>
>>17119097
Well I did originally say if ALL men started being more selective on it, then such a change would occur.
Me being selective as just one person and getting more matches and replies than when I wasn't being selective just has to do with how my mental health has changed over the last couple years.

I enjoy trying to help people. When people around me are happy I'm happier as well.
But fuck you guys are so deluded and negative. You're seeing some sort of ceiling and floor and letting yourself be limited by it.
Keep telling yourself you can't do anything and keep hating. Yeah.. That's the way to a better life...
>>
>>17119117
Yeah, its guys fault since we chase and accept way too much but have you heard of kinked demand?
I didnt say life as a man sucks, i said dating as a man sucks
Life as a guy apart from dating is great, i love competition and as a guy that is seen as a positive trait by coworkers, bosses and employers. I could go on for days about the good stuff but the debate was on the one bad thing i.e dating
>>
>>17119118
What are interesting shit?
How can I excite them?

My job literally involves saving lives and I also race stock cars
>>
>>17119136
Apologies.. I didn't say ALL men.. I just said men and meant it as a plural.. Most or all men making this change would rebalance things. Or throw it out if wack in the other direction..
>>
>>17118953
> damaged

why the fuck is this a GOOD thing?
>>
>>17119153
Not the guy you asked, but if you don't find them interesting enough to promote an interesting topic of discussion to start, then why the fuck did you swipe right on that person?
>>
>>17119208
I'm not talking about dating apps but in real life
>>
>>17119228
Same thing. Why do you want to talk to them in person if you don't find them interesting enough to start an intereting discussion.
Ask yourself WHY you want to talk to her, and talk to her about those things.
If you can't think of anything then she isnt stimulating enough for you.
>>
>>17119250
Is this normal that I only wanted to talk to them because they were my type and nothing else?
>>
>>17119117
You need to get off your high horse and stop being a bitch.
Don't act like you know anything about being a man when as a women you basically get things handed to you.

Also, telling the dude to get a sex change is a very condescendent thing to say, shame on you.
>>
>>17119144
> i said dating as a man sucks

Yeah it sure sucks if you don't know what you're doing and feel that you're entitled to certain results. You're entitled to exactly nothing, you get what you can get, if you don't like what you're getting then ignore it and work harder instead of whining about it.

>>17119318

How funny that you assumed I'm a woman you beta. The reason you can't get a girl isn't cause you're too nice, it's cause you're a spineless coward with a constant victim mentality.
>>
>>17119342
Nice try bitch but you can't fool me, your childish insults scream of tumblrina.

Maybe you should get a life instead of wasting your time here giving shit advice you loser.
>>
>>17119342
>if you don't like what you're getting then ignore it and work harder instead of whining about it.
I am working harder mate, calm down about this shit
The only thing i really expected out of dating when i got back into it were two things:
1. Having fun and getting to know people
2. A steep learning curve but atleast a curve
So far its not been any fun due to lack of opportinities to date and thus i havent been able to improve at all
Im not being negative, im telling you straight up facts. This is whats happening and if you cant handle people not liking how the world works and commenting on it then...you got your own issues buddy

Also i come here explicitly TO vent so that i can learn and adapt IRL because i CANT vent IRL
>>
>>17118634
So you have girls interested in you but they're '2/10s'. Just like the meme about lonely women rejecting their 2/10 beta orbiters. Amazing.
>>
>>17118634
you can simply say you dont have mojo
ive seen 6/10 shagging 8/10 soo mojo is a big thing
>>
>>17119354

>Y-you're just pretending to be a man

10 years from now you'll still be a pissy moany little /r9k/er who hates women yet desires them to feel better about himself, that's what's truly sad here loser. Deep down you hate something you desire, how messed up is that?

>>17119366

You're whining and saying dating sucks as a man cause you're not getting the results women get when the rules are completely different for them. You're not here to get advice to get better, you're here to hold a pity party. If I recall correctly, people here look down on sluts.
>>
>>17119388
Please use a trip so people can filter the asinine shit you spout.
>>
>>17119388
why dont you try imparting some ADVice rather than just trashing everybody?

no, calling people losers is not advice
>>
>>17119401

No one has a gun to your head forcing you to reply to me you chuckle nerd. You're upset that another man is telling you to stop being a whiner and not giving you a pat on the back for being a defeatist r9k-er.

>>17119407

I didn't call anyone a loser outright anyway, and I've already imparted my advice to you, which is to stop being a whiny poor me I'm such a victim """male"" you don't even come close to realize how unattractive that trait is to both sexes. I told you to let go of the baggage of your past relationship and stop dwelling in a slump just cause girls have the so-called "luxury" of jumping from relationship to relationship, and if you're the OP, I told you that the reason you're not getting girls is cause you most likely have a fake and awful personality which for most people, especially women, is very easy to detect. Having a car, a job and going to the gym semi-regularly aren't enough qualifiers to entitle you to a girlfriend.
>>
>>17119388
>so much projecting

Wew lad you're a joke I think you are the one who belongs in /r9k/ with all that repressed hate.
Just stop shitposting in this thread and do something useful for a change.

My condolences if you actually do have a dick because you write like a passive agressive cuck. I bet you also belive in the "patriarchy" and feminism. Grow some balls.
>>
>>17119388
>you're not getting the results
It is true i would like results and i get frustrated when things dont go my way and can you blame me?
What would you do if you wanted to do something but no matter how hard you tried or how much energy you poured into it you got zero results?
Retorical question, normal people get frustrated when results are lacking

People look down on sluts, people look down on fags, jews, black people and many more
Whats your point?

Ive heard all the advice on dating, everything from the stupid (get money and be a dick) to the abstract (get more friends and just be yourself) to long term things and improvements take time so i dont think there is any groundbreaking insight anyone could provide at this point
>>
>>17119436

I don't even know why you're responding. Are you really that butthurt that I told you to stop being a whiny male? Maybe it's struck such a nerve cause it's true.
>>
>>17119444

>Look ma, I've tried it all and it doesn't work

Like I said, it's because you come off as a fake person, even right now you're being fake with me and you don't even realize it.

You're not talking to that girl cause you're interested in who she is as a person, you're talking to her cause you're following a tutorial of how to get into her pants and more often than not you are failing. People aren't conquests or xp earned in a video game. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be, multiple people here have told you that your personality sucks and it's boring, and for the most part they are right.

Self examine yourself. I know there are people who can't just relate to other humans, I met one last week who flat out told me, "I don't really like interacting with people I get confused when people are nice to me"...maybe you're just like this guy and are only look to get things out of people, but you need to work hard to cover up that power level. You said you wanted a model wife whom you can parade around, you're not going to get a woman like that unless you're offering her riches and fame, of which I doubt you have.
>>
>>17119461
Sorry bro, im not OP
Think i told you that but i might have fucked up and gotten shit mixed up
I dunno when i got into the thread but right now youve really lost me because this doesnt fit at all
>>
>>17119445
You're the one who sounds butthurt.
Protip, maybe if you stop being such a cunt people would like you.
You spent all this time writing walls of text about how men are "entitled" and whiny and that screams of a man hatting bitch.
>>
>>17119488

>wahh get a trip so I can filter you
>still keeps responding
>you're a woman
>bunch of /pol/ and /r9k/ buzzwords
>cunt bitch

I didn't say men are entitled, I said (you) are an entitled whiner and if that makes me a "man hatter" then so be it. Don't know how you can even call yourself a man being as big a whiner as you are. Not even a little boy.
>>
>>17119499
I'm not the one who wrote that post, is It too much for your head to follow a few replies?
I also never whinned about anything, just called you out on your bullshit.

So you're either to dumb to follow basic logic or you're just here to talk shit about men aka projecting.
>>
>>17118664
>5'8"

There's your problem
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.