[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in another city 4 hours away from hometown >fully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1445528298751.png (286 KB, 786x583) Image search: [Google]
1445528298751.png
286 KB, 786x583
>live in another city 4 hours away from hometown
>fully intended to go in this weekend for Mother's Day
>have cute gifts ready, suitcase packed
>wake up at 4:00am in pain
>"that time of the month" with endometriosis and cysts feels like being stabbed repeatedly in the gut
>have just been curled up in the fetal position crying like a bitch

I'm going in 2 weekends anyway so I will see her soon. Am I a huge piece of shit if I don't go this weekend?
>>
>>17118631
Surely your mother knows about your bad periods, so she'll know you're not faking when you say you can't visit.

Make a big deal about your next trip home - "Our Own Special Mother's Day"
>>
>>17118631
>endometriosis and cysts

For one, jesus christ, get this fixed. This is extremely dangerous and you can get cancer very quickly if you don't address these issues.

Second, your mom cares more about your health than some dumb holiday. She'll understand.
>>
>>17118631
>"that time of the month" with endometriosis and cysts feels like being stabbed repeatedly in the gut
I think you should drive home just so you can punch your mom for giving you bad genes.
>>
mothers day was in march you retard
>>
>>17118807
Not everywhere in the world.
>>
>>17118631
first, i'm so sorry that your periods are like that OP and you have my sympathy
second, tell your mom. she'll understand if she knows that you've had periods like this before.
>>
>>17118829
what the fuck is this shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.