[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl I've known for a long time, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: unmasked_by_scythemantis.png (309 KB, 800x684) Image search: [Google]
unmasked_by_scythemantis.png
309 KB, 800x684
So there's this girl I've known for a long time, and we were friends before I entered into a 3 yr relationship with my now-ex, I introduced them to each other and they hung out a bit after the breakup but stopped hanging out.

This friend came back into my life and we caught up, fucked a bit, got some head from her but she's still with her cuck boyfriend, who's virginity she took, and he's basically really inexperienced and she's sick of him.

Thing is I feel like she's expecting me to swoop in and steal her away. My problem is I won't trust a bitch who cheated, and I'm not particularly very attracted to her. However she does have friends who are hot and is open to threesomes and other fetish type stuff... What do?
>>
I say don't get into relationships where you don't love the girl, maybe get to know the other girls if you don't want anything serious.
>>
>>17117469
>I won't trust a bitch who cheated
You're a a hypocrite, considering you're the one who helped her cheat, and therefore you're just as shit of a person as she is.
>>
>>17117781

Pretty sure I'm not the only one she's fucked around with. And sure, its fucked up, which is why I wouldn't get into a relationship with her, since it would be based on shitty actions.
>>
>>17117469
>My problem is I won't trust a bitch who cheated, and I'm not particularly very attracted to her. However she does have friends who are hot and is open to threesomes and other fetish type stuff... What do?
BWUAHAHAHAHAh and this is exactly why I put cheaters who pull the "I don't owe that guy anything" card on blast. it has nothing to do with morals; helping people cheat is just bad for your own business.
>I won't trust a bitch who cheated
Exactly. You shouldn't.
>she's expecting me to swoop in and steal her away
Which, if you did, would be a shit situation for you for a lot of reasons.
>However she does have friends who are hot
>open to threesomes and other fetish type stuff...
... And you will never fuck them because of the spot your cheating shit has put you in. The girl with the cuck boyfriend does want you to swoop in because she wants to date you / is into you like that. Once you don't, she'll take it as a rejection and personally.

And if you try to fuck her friends, she will do whatever she can to cock block you, guaranteed, if she's expecting you to swoop in already and she's the stupid, irrational type to have a cuck boyfriend in the first place.

So by helping this average attractiveness girl cheat you've cock blocked yourself. Nice work, karma's a bitch.

And this is coming from a cheater myself. Play the game smarter next time if you're going to abandon your morals. Your only hope is to bag a friend *quick* like 1-night stand quick all of a sudden without the girlfriend you're banging being warned. Good luck getting her friends alone with you without her - /hard mode on.
>>
>>17117824

Uhhh... I'm just gonna let her down easy and hope for the best.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.