[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop procrastinating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1434509846989.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1434509846989.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
How do I stop procrastinating?
>>
when you figure it out get back to us
>>
>>17117303
YOU DONT
WELCOME TO HELL
>>
>>17117303
I'll tell you tomorrow.
>>
There is something that you need to do. JUST FUCKING DO IT RIGHT NOW. NO MORE EXCUSES. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
>>17117303
use that cold turkey site
>>
When you procrastinate, you know you are gonna rush up and might even not complete things. Then why not start doing things now?

Stop seeing everything as very big instead see them a bit smaller in size. Surprisingly the work will also seem a lot smaller.
>>
Pretend that the deadline is tomorrow or later that day.
>>
Put 'procrastinate' on your list of things to do.
When you've done it cross it off the list.
Then reward yourself for being productive.
>>
Time describes the way between two actions, so there naturally will be a delay.

Accept this first.

Then figure out how to be on point.
>>
For small things like doing chores around the house, I give myself a time limit and say how much I will get done in a certain amount of time. Larger projects at school or work can be different. I still haven't really been able to conquer those without waiting until the very last minute. Maybe tell yourself that you have to have it completed several days prior to the deadline so you can revise your work casually before the absolute deadline.
>>
>>17117854
mind = blown
>>
>>17117854
>tfw you'll never actually cross it off and this is a big spook.
>>
Get busy. Make it a habit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.