[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one deal with a controlling mother? She literally forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456695552281.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1456695552281.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
How does one deal with a controlling mother? She literally forces me of my computer at 10 and when I said I'm going to watch game of thrones she had a hissy fit and made me go to my room. This is getting beyond a joke. Whenever I pull the 18 card she uses my house my rules bullshit. She never treats my Dad like this. Any ideas advice? I have clashed and won many arguments with her. I'm not a complete cuck. I just hate the controlling toxicity. She goes to bed at 10 but it shouldn't affect her in the slightest as I'm super quite.
>>
>>17116330
>not happy at home, what do i do?

move out, even if you'll be dirt poor.
>>
>>17116330
If she is treating you like a child then you are most likely acting like a child. If you are contributing to the home through house work, cash, or working hard at school, and she is still acting like the
Is, then you just need to move out, but I suspect you're just like a leech in the house, taking up hot water, space and bandwidth, contributing nothing and making it so you parents can't walk around naked and bang on the kitchen table like they did before your ungrateful ass was born.
>>
>>17116334
Homie I haven't got shit all money. I'm piss poor. I'm in my last year of school so when I graduate I'm planning to go to college and rarely ever come back.
>>
>>17116349
How does one move out without money?
>>
>>17116358
nothing you can do then.
>>
>>17116369
Thx for the advice! Really helpful!
>>
>>17116366
So you do a lot of stuff around the house and help your parents out and she still treats you like this, that's what you're saying?
Also have you ever heard of Get a Fucking Job?
>inB4 99 excuses
Save it.
>>
>>17116375
fuck yourself.

you live with your mom. your mom has rules you dont like.

what advice is there? talk to her or just do what you want anyway.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.