[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>extremely dominant and rough during sex (bdsm etc) >gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sky3.jpg (100 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
sky3.jpg
100 KB, 500x749
>extremely dominant and rough during sex (bdsm etc)
>gf loves it
>immediately after orgasm i hate myself & feel disappointed in her for enjoying it too
>melancholy emptiness feeling for a while afterwards

what the fuck is wrong with me? is this normal?
>>
>is this normal?
no
>>
>>17116236
Catholic school?
>>
>>17116244
>no
ok thanks

>Catholic school?
wat
>>
>>17116236
I know what you mean . For me honestly I just abstain from it in excess and don't really go hardcore beyond spanking . My gf and I love each other and that's pretty much enough for sex to feel great.
>>
>>17116236
nothing wrong with that at all. if you prefer to 'make love' (for lack of a better term) and be intimate rather than pound the fuck out of her / treat her like a slut / hatefuck then thats fine. there's nothing wrong with you.

i can get into both but i prefer the former. most girls prefer the latter, though.
>>
>>17116236
Did you have large feminist influence in your childhood?
>>
>>17116275
i dont always intend to fuck her aggressively, it just always seems to end up that way towards the end

>>17116302
we are both into both types of sex but only after the crazy degenerate fucking is when i feel shitty, glad theres other people out there that feel the same

>>17116320
i was brought up in an all-female house but in no way was there a feminist influence
>>
>>17116329
>we are both into both types of sex but only after the crazy degenerate fucking is when i feel shitty, glad theres other people out there that feel the same
same as me

never been in relationship though, so ive never talked to a girl about it afterwards

talk to her about if it concerns you. just joke about feeling dirty after it or something and see what she says. i dunno.
>>
I think you are forcing yourself too much to fit into the idea of "men must always deliver sex". You are ignoring your own needs and preferences. People will say it's wrong for a man to refuse sex offered by a woman, people will say that it's unmanly, that it's gay, that it's weak, that it's insulting to the woman, but none of that matters. Your feelings are important. If you are not comfortable with a sexual practice then listen to your feelings.
>>
eat shit and die

fuck you and fuck that disgusting slut
>>
>>17116236
I suggest you continue to push the limits of what you can do to her without doing permanent harm.

If you haven't choked her into unconsciousness yet you're a pussy.
>>
being aroused shifts mental states; normal enough.
i have a similar post-ejaculatory sadness.
protip: investigate your aroused mental states' interests and try to appreciate them while sober.
>>
>>17116236
I had a gf years ago who was into rough, demeaning sex. She would ask me to slap her face hard, things like that. I will never forget the look in her eyes one time. It was just a flash of sadness. I never could be that rough again with her. It was strange. I really think that girls who are into that have some kind of past issues and feel power when they are the ones allowing it.
>>
>>17116236
>what the fuck is wrong with me
Deep down you realise how fucked up women are, they get off on being whooped.
>is this normal
Don't worry about it, women get off on being degraded.

>>17116381
U Wot m8?
>>
>>17117016
The problem has nothing to do with women. It's clear that OP isn't that much into BDSM. OP could be replaced by an homosexual man or a lesbian and it wouldn't change a thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.