[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is some back round Ok so yesterday some pretty hot girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
Here is some back round
Ok so yesterday some pretty hot girl showed me her tits online and It was honestly kind of a wake up call, make me realize what a total faggot I was acting like, literally rejecting girls left and right for no dam fucking reason.
No to mention my insane Video game / 4chan/ internet addiction which I have just been starting to beat
Well I decided I would talk to my crush, and obviously when I stepped out of unicorn land I realized it will never happen because I have acted so dam Autistic for so long it just will probably never work let alone manage to talk to her without insane cringe levels of awkwardness
This also kind of put me in the girls shoes, like I just wanted some sexy time and if this girl was not giving it up there are hundred others who will and that is probably exactly what has been happening for a long time now with other girls (also kind of made me think my "crush" is probably a slut too)
O well this is a good time to look for a better "crush" and not be autistic and fuck it up with her
Problem is I am also about to go full on sperg mode with homework, need to raise F's to A's in 5 weeks again while also keeping up with work out schedule
The problem is the fact I probably will never get my crush is just a bit of a shock after living in unicorn land for so long before this girl snaped me put of it yesterday and i'm scared now that I will pretty much be doing work alone to catch up I might get a little depressed and relapse beck into video game/internet addiction and subsequently go back to being an Autist

Tl;Dr how do you work for long periods on end without any real friends or any real form of releaving stress since if I go play video games or come here again the cycle will start over and nothing will be fixed
How the fuck do I stay focused without breaking down, I want to grow up already, i'm tiered of being such and Austist
>>
>>17115709
get off 4chan
>>
>>17115785
How do you stay off 4chan though??.....
>>
>>17115813
Those who know the secret aren't here anymore
So it's a bit of a mystery
>>
>>17115709
find other ways to relieve stress besides video games and 4chan

and if you do like 99% of /adv/ OPs do, and ask for ways to relieve stress, I'm gonna carve "google.com" on a baseball bat and come over to your house and beat you with it.

>>17115813
>what are site blockers
>what is realising "oh hey I'm on 4chan, I should get up and go do something else"
>>
on second thought, you might as well just stay here OP. if you're not smart enough to google this shit and find it out for yourself, you probably couldn't get an A at gunpoint.
>>
>>17115824
I did it before and got over 100 in some classes actually
This is not the first time I have pretty much self destructed.
>>
>>17115818
B...but you guys are honestly some of my only friends atm...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.