[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, Recently I came on my girlfriends back, cum stayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Hello /adv/,
Recently I came on my girlfriends back, cum stayed there for a few mins then I wiped her off with a paper towel. I realized that her skin had some kind of allergic reaction to my semen.

Would you kindly fuck your girlfriends, let the semen stay on their back for a while and post pictures after wiping it ?
I wonder if my situation is normal or maybe she should take some antihistamines ?
>>
>>17115209
That's freaky, m80.

I jizz on my wife's back all the time and never seen anything like that.
>>
>>17115209
I've heard of this. Some women actually do have allergic reactions to semen. Looks like she's one of them.
>>
could be something you ate
>>
>>17115209
I feel really sad for your girlfriend if she likes facial
>>
>>17115209
Have her scratch her skin (not hard enough to break skin but reasonably hard) and see if it has the same effect, she may just have sensitive skin.
>>
my bf often ejaculates on me in different locations. never ahve i ever had any reaction like that. she should get tested... was it itchy? does she have a reaction when you cum inside her too?
>>
>>17115323
>>17115231
>>17115327
Guess Ill have to talk to my doctor about this, Im pretty concerned. Ive heard that some things you eat build up in semen but we eat mostly together and she isnt allergic to common things like nuts etc.
>>17115327
Sadly, no. Id discover that allergy much earlier.
>>
>>17115332
No girlfriends like facials.
>>
>>17115337
You'd be surprised
>>
>>17115335
Yeah man, look it up. Semen allergies are rare, but they exist.
>>
>>17115345
Saying you like something is different from actually liking something
>>
Yes, semen allergy is a thing. It hurts a lot and feels even worse if the cum is inside your mouth or vagina. Ughhh :(
>>
>>17115352
Saying thay ypu don't like something doesn't mean that other people cannot like it
>>
ALERGIC TO SEMEN Bwahahahahahaha
>>
>>17116274
Only in /adv/
A more moderate version of /b/
>>
my ex gf had something like this, her body would go red if i came on her, not as bad as that pic though, she isnt alone though
>>
>>17115209
http://www.issm.info/education-for-all/sexual-health-qa/what-is-sperm-allergy
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/infertility/expert-answers/semen-allergy/faq-20058370
>>
>>17115209
http://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20061113/semen-allergies-helped-by-frequent-sex
>>
>>17115209
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/you-it/200911/everything-you-never-wanted-know-about-semen-allergies
>>
>>17116301
>>17116304
>>17116309
amazing what typing a few words into Google can do
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.