[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay here's the thing. I'm gonna be real straight forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: productImage[1].jpg (61 KB, 461x800) Image search: [Google]
productImage[1].jpg
61 KB, 461x800
Okay here's the thing. I'm gonna be real straight forward about this.

I want to be able to stick my finger up my butt. But, I don't want to poison myself or whatever with the wrong household lube.

Is there anything wrong with using a Vaseline hand lotion like pic related? It doesn't say "external use only" and it's a hell of a lot more comfortable than petroleum lube.
>>
Use olive oil.
>>
>>17115078
I understand olive oil is better. But, is there anything BAD about stuff like in the OP pic? It's really convenient to use and doesn't leave much mess.
>>
>>17115073
most creams like this contain alcohol. i'd stay away from them.

having said that i got into a situation where the only thing available was something like this and I didn't die from using it. but then again I was wearing a condom (the other guy didn't die either).
>>
>>17115073
if you can put it on your skin, it's not going to hurt you to put it in your butt. but I would second >>17115224 and say that you should probably not use anything with alcohol or other drying agents in it.
>>
>>17115081
I'd look VERY CAREFULLY at the chemical composition of whatever you plan on putting up your butt.
Err on the side of caution.

>>17115224
What this guy said, don't trust this stuff.

>>17115240
Absolutely fucking wrong. You are putting stuff unfiltered into your digestive tract.
>>
>>17115081
Yes. Without typing a novel, I will just say that some of the ingredients used in that product will be irritating to your rectum, and could cause painful burning if your skin tears ever so slightly (which often happens during anal play). They are also not good for your rectum in other ways, which I won't detail as it's rather specific medical stuff.

Olive oil and Vaseline are also stronger lubricants, and will feel better. Vaseline is 'grippier' and feels best to most people.
>>
hot damn i loved that lotion but i can't find any in my country
I GOTTA DO IT
AND YEAH I USE LIKE EVERYTHING FOR MY BUTTHOLE
I'M STILL ALIVE
>>
>>17115240
Medfag/chemist here, this is inaccurate. You can put shampoo on your skin (though many of the ingredients in commercial shampoos are toxic), but you wouldn't want to put shampoo in your asshole.
>>
>>17115073
GOD DAMN IT UNDERAGE JUST BY SOME FUCKING KY
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.