[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a reasonable thing to get pissed about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (33 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
33 KB, 480x270
This girl I've been talking to for a while now was at my party and asked me to get her a drink. Obviously because I'm into the girl said yes and went to grab it for her. When I got back minutes later she was hooking up with some dude. I know she knows I was pissed because all of her friends told me that, so when I tried to talk to her she just played stupid responding with "huh's" and "what's" as if she had no idea what happened.
I'm new to this whole talking to girls scene (senior in college) but this is a pretty reasonable thing to get angry about when your taking this girl to a $100 formal in under a month right?
>>
>>17115046
i can see why you got pissed but you're not actually with her. maybe she doesent really like you or is doing it on purpose to make you jealous? regardless of her intention, she doesent sound like a decent girl. at least now you know what to expect
>>
>>17115056
But then why tell me she wants to go to a $100 formal? It doesn't make sense, I told her I probably wasn't even going to go but she told me that she wants to go with me.
I get that I'm not really with her, but isn't also pretty fucked up to do that to someone whose doing that for you?
>>
>>17115046
Need more context OP, what's the deal between you two?
>>
>>17115160
Hooked up a few times, talk a lot but in retrospect it's always been pretty one sided.
I think I'm just gonna stop talking to her, there really isn't more to this pathetically enough and the more I think about it the dumber I feel. She's just pretty cute and I was desperate I guess idk.
>>
>>17115138
>But then why tell me she wants to go to a $100 formal?
is she paying for it too? im not sure how these works, i have never been to one. it is mean what she is doing to you. she sounds like an attention seeker, i obviously dont know enough to make a strong judgement but this is what it seems like to me
>>
>>17115178
No, she told me the guys all pay for these things. She did really want me to go though.
>>
>>17115178
No I paid for her ticket like a fucking asshole. $100 for mine, $100 for hers. This is what gets me, I've been rejected before whatever, you move on. But why knowingly accept that (we've done other things together too) if your not interested anymore in hooking up or even being friends?
As of right now, my best guess is that I'll take her to this thing and within 20 minutes she's with another dude because I turned my back for 1 minute. So as of now I plan on just throwing her ticket out when I get it, I'm not paying $100 for her so some fucking asshole can get lucky.
>>
>>17115186
Why are you pretending to be me? Lol
>>
>>17115188
man, that is really shitty. she is being a real bitch. have you said anything to her?
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 750x1334
>>17115205
This is pretty much what I'm dealing with here. I texted her if she finished her beer because she didn't want to hold two cups and that's when she started hooking up with "slicks" (not actually his name, I just called him that because of his hair).

Like I said the more I look at this shit the more I realize I'm dealing with a retard that's immature as all hell.
It'll probably take a while to get over the money, but I think venting here got me over her at least.
>>
>>17115205
>>17115212
And no, she didn't call where the conversation ends, she just ignored it
>>
>>17115212
yeah, she is still a kid. really young good looking women get attention incredibly easily due to all the girls that want to fuck them, she has not matured because she doesent really have to put any effort in at the moment.
>>
>>17115223
guys that want to fuck them, not girls lol.
>>
>>17115223
>>17115229
Just got a "sorry I fell asleep" text lol
>>
>>17115212
Dude wtf how can you be this stupid lmao
>>
>>17115267
I mean this kind of just started recently. It wasn't this bad before.

I'm also pretty desperate though, so yeah I agree ultimately I'm fucking retarded.
>>
>>17115046
Yes, it is reasonable to get pissed about. Don't throw the ticket away, tell her you'll meet her there, then take someone else, even if they aren't there to fuck you, anyone else. It's a taste of her own medicine. When she objects, say "what" and "huh" a lot.
>>
>>17115307
Bonus of you ask out some girl and she says yes.

Be honest with the women you ask (if one says no, move onto the next) but embelish.

"Hey annonette B, I was going to take annonette A to this thing, but we broke up. I hate for the ticket to go to waste and I'd love to have you on my arm now that I'm single and free. Go with me?"

Some cum dumpster will say yes, and if you play your cards right you might even score.
>>
>>17115188
Yeah honestly, that's a bitch move. Do you still have the ticket? Keep it and find another date, or sell it.

However, from the sound of things you guys were never formally together. I can tell you're upset about the cheating but it's not really cheating.
>>
>>17115307
do this
if you can't find a nice gal, just go and hang with one of your guy friends
>>
>>17115307
>>17115313
>>17115342
Honestly that's not really how it works, but I agree and would do this if I could.

>>17115370
Prob my plan of action, most of my friends are going single. I went for it and came up short lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.