[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking housemates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: front.jpg (227 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
227 KB, 700x700
Yesterday my housemate wanted to have sex (hinting constantly ,i could feel the horny)

I have lived in this house for 2 months now, and I'm loving is. It's student housing and her room is under mine, so its hard to avoid each other if we would want to.

I feel like shit for not banging, i kinda like her i guess. But I don't want to fuck up the chill living situation.

What should i do? Anyone else have experience with this kind of stuff?

Pic unrelated
>>
Personally? Don't do it. Don't fucking do it. Holy shit don't do it. Please don't do it.

Realistically? Ehhhh you're probably gonna do it. Better put it in her butt before she reports you for rape when she gets sick of you.
>>
OP here, could you inform me as to why you think I Should'nt?
>>
>>17114827
Terrible idea

But you will do it anyway because it's damn near impossible to say no to good pussy
>>
Reminds me of disgusting housemates that moved into my student accomodation.

8 rooms, 1 guy le me, and 4 girls.

One stinky vagina girl would be entering my room "she has the key" and do nasty things to me. Taking advantage over me when am drunk.

Turns out, illuminatis sent them to collect few hair, clothes & sperm for black magic stuff.

I sent one of my terrorists to blow her up.
>>
@17114924

This is hella relevant
>>
your relationship with her will change whatever you will do
If you don't fuck her she would feel rejected

If you fuck her at least be sure that she knows that she will always be a friend with benefits and nothing more
>>
>>17115012
Tbh
>>
>>17114827
It was always my official policy not to mess around with roommates. It just creates awkward situations. I had plenty of opportunities, and female roommates ended up getting mad at me anyway when I brought girls over if they were into me. So you're kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.
To this day I still haven't done it, and I've been relatively okay in avoiding bad situations. You could talk to her about it and see what she wants out of it, like a relationship or just fuck buddies. Either way it's going to be extremely uncomfortable depending on the situation, and there's a chance she'll feel so insecure and deny ever feeling that way at all. Maybe you should just try to ignore it and hope it goes away.
>>
Funny how my IRL friends say i should do it and /b says i shouldn't.

I have no fucking clue, but i feel i should do something, and that something is fucking around.

I think it shan't become awkard if i just do what feels right instead of letting the autismo show by thinking too much.

How much chance to bang do you guys reckon i have after rejecting her advances? FWB seems the best for now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.