[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/ Is it possible to vomit out an organ? I took two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8c1.jpg (27 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
8c1.jpg
27 KB, 600x790
Hey, /adv/

Is it possible to vomit out an organ?

I took two suboxone strips and yakked something that had an organ-shape to it, it wasn't food, and it was solid and consistent.

and no I don't have a picture. I disposed of it.
>>
probably irrelevant but as this happened I felt like I was transported to another dimension and laid witness to thousands of bloody screaming bodies being immolated all at once.
>>
Are you still high?

Because:
1.) Organs are not small
2.) Organs are connected to things
3.) You would be dead from internally bleeding to death
>>
>>17114062
Post of pic of your vomit.
>>
>>17114077
No, I passed out and woke up.

And yeah it was about the size of a softball. No idea how it squeezed through my esophagus. Whatever it was, my heart rate's really fuckin' slow without it.

Common sense tells me it was my stomach, but I googled pictures of stomachs and it doesn't look like one. It was shaped like a heart, but it was bloodless, it had veins and shit in it. I'd be dead without my heart though.

So whatever happened, the organ stopped receiving blood and my fucking body rejected it.
>>
>>17114091
I shoved it in the garbage disposal, there was not vomit or bile to it, it was a solid mass of organ.

Didn't want my parents to know I was getting zonked on subs.
>>
Sounds like a tumor
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.